First

Slowly but surely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"397-5 Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, we are here miss" the taxi ahjussi said as he stopped in front of the yge building, pulling the lady in the back from her dark thoughts "ok, how much is the fee?" 
"$25.88 , have i seen you somewhere miss ? going into the yge building isn't something anyone can do? are you a celebrity ?" 
The young lady with long black hair smiled slighty at the taxi driver "hmm, well im not a celebrity but i was on the show kpop star, im the runner up, lee hayi" the man turned quickly towards her, " oh yeah now i recognize you, my daughters are avid watchers of that show and theyre huge fans of you" 
Lee Hayi handed the man the exact change for the ride and thanked him "If you can give me a signiture for my daughters that would make them so happy" the taxi driver asked with a bit nervesness, he didnt want to bother the young lady; but his daughters are huge fans and he knows if he told them about being her taxi and not getting them her signiture they would sulk all week long. 
"yeah sure," Hayi took out a paper and pen from the small backpack she was carrying "what are their names sir?" 
"Kim Mi-na and Kim Yu-na" Hayi signed the paper and wrote a small message for the girls and handed it to the taxi driver.
"wow thank you young miss, my daughters will be so happy" the man smiled at Hayi, she smiled at him, one of her rarely seen smiles, and thanked the driver again before exiting. 
+++
Hayi had been let in the building and was being directed towards the infamous monthly evalution room by a lady staff that looked to be in her ealry 30s "here you go Hayi-ssi, the president will be coming in here for a quick meeting with all the other trainees in a few minutes." 
hayi nodded and thanked her before entering the rowdy room full of trainees that suddenly went silent upon her entrance. 
okaiiieee...weird hayi thought and went to sit down in the back furthest away from all the teenage trainees. 
She felt strange, she could feel eyes on her, but she didnt acknowledge any of them, keeping her head high and her gaze focused on nothing, really to others she looked emotionless, no one could tell what she was thinking or if she was even nervous about being in a room with so many other trainees that were already fimilar with the each other but not her. 
Frankly she didnt care, she didnt need friendships or anything like that, she had tried and tried only to be let down multiple times, now shes at the point where she just wants to move on with her life and hopefully be able to debut and sing like she always wanted to. 

The door opened and walked in almost all of yg's producers. The trainees and hayi all got up and and bowed to them, some of the producers walked towards other trainees and greeted them, as some of them have been in yg for so long that they know each other. 
Before the trainees can even sit back down the door opened up again and walked in Taeyang and Gdragon. Gasps and murmurs can be heard before the trainees greeted them by bowing and saying hello politly, the mummures contiuned and girls were fixing themselves up quickly, Hayi scoffed lightly and looked back towards the door, just as the president himeslf was seen walking in solo. 
Bows and greeting were once again heard throughout the big room. 
+++
"ok everyone, since we have everyone here today we will get on with the program, im sure alot of you are wondering what it is that i want to announce that ive gathered you all here." 
heads were seen nodding throught the room, "well, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter