SHINee & Me

SHINee & Me

Four years ago, 2012 in mid October, I was attending my English classes at school, suddenly someone opened the door of my classroom and came inside, It was our sectional head, he asked us to perform a dance on our annual concert which is held in early December.

                It was the time, all the girls in my class met up at one of my friend’s house as we planned to plan and decide what we are going to do for our dancing item. We needed to select a song and the costumes that we are going to wear. One of my friend came up with a very different style of song called “…K-Pop…” which is originated from Korea. The first ever Korean song I listened with my friends was Hush Hush and My My by A-Pink.

Songs I listened with my friends started appearing in my mind again and again; I could always hear the sound of the song in my ears. Out of curiosity, I started searching about K-Pop through internet. Without me knowing, I started watching Korean dramas, and then I came across the drama …To The Beautiful You… I totally fell for the guy who acted in that drama who is called Choi Minho. I searched about him and found out that he is a member of Korean band called SHINee.That’s when I started loving K-Pop again.

                Though I liked many other K-Pop bands before, I realised after getting to know about SHINee that my love for them is different from all the other bands I liked before. Finally I understand the difference between love and like. SHINee is a Korean male group with 5 amazing boys, namly Leader – Lee- Jinki (Onew), Kim  Jong-Hyun, Kim Ki-Bum (KEY), Choi Min-Ho and the maknae Lee Tae-Min. I didn’t like SHINee not only because of their appearance, Their sincerity they put when they sing because I could feel the feeling when I hear they sing, Their team spirit, How the family members care about each other.

At the same time each member taught me many things, Onew taught me to laugh when there’s something to laugh, Jonghuyn taught me to smile when I am happy, KEY taught me to be confident because there’s no other one like me in this world and that I am unique, Minho taught me to be strong so no one can stop me, Finally, Taemin taught me that I should practice so I could become perfect, This is what all of them taught me.

In early December of 2014, I found out about the SHINee fandom, Where SHINee fans all over world interact with each other and share their opinion, and I joined in 11th December 2014. I badly wanted to meet the guys who impressed me all the time, I tried all the ways to get in contact with them but I could not find a way.

 

 

<>

Time passed like the wind, It was the time I wondered what I want to be in the future and I realised that I want to be a singer like my SHINee oppas’ do, So I applied for an audition to join the SM Town. Will they accept me…?

 I got an email on the 1st of January 2016… I am wondering what the result will be…? Look forward for the 3rd chapter …Will They (SM Town) Accept Me…?... to see if I will get accepted or not…?

(Note : What happened in 2012 is based on my real life, How I began to like SHINee and K-Pop, It may look confusing  but I didn’t want to change anything and I wanted all of you to know how I started liking SHINee)

You can comment, compliment and show my mistakes but don’t be rude to me, cause this is my first time writing a story so there can be mistakes, At the same time, Since English is not my first language there can be errors, Hope you understand me, Thank you…!!

By : DiyaLoveShinee