Chapter III.

Change Marker

Yuri offered to take me to my house and, even after I said thousand times that she didn’t need to, she kept insisting to the point where I could only accept her offer.

Thru the path we were going, she tried to talk more with me, she knew how to make the conversation going and this is good.

It didn’t take too long to we get in front of my house, I have no idea if I was comfortable with her knowing where I live, but I didn’t had any choice at that time.

“Thanks, Yuri.” I shyly thanked her ready to run to my house and then blush everything I didn’t during the time we were talking when she called me back.

“It would be way too weird if I ask you cellphone number?” she asked after taking a big breath.

“I little” I laugh a little and before she could say something, I continued. “But I guess I can take that risk.”

She gave me her big smile again making me feel things inside me. We exchanged numbers and she bid goodbye with a smooth kiss on my cheek. From my door, I observed Yuri going away while she gave a few looks back.

I barely gave two steps inside my house when my father showed up asking about what I was doing before come home, how it was and who was with me.

I tried not talk too much about it, and even though he wasn’t so pleased with my decision, he accepted wanting at least a name and when I said Yuri’s, he looked chocked, but after a few seconds he relieved himself and smiled to me.

“If it’s love, then it’s okay” he said and before I could deny what he was trying to imply, he’d left me to his room.

I could try yelling at him, but in the next second I received a text from the woman who I’ve spend m anniversary with.

 

I liked spend part of my afternoon with you. I hope we can do this again someday…

K. Yuri

Maybe… Someday ;)

Jessica.

 

At that time I felt that I was stupid to flirt with her thru the messages, but that was strong than myself. And honestly, I thank myself for it. If I didn’t flirt with her, maybe we never get where we were. Or maybe we would, my father said it was destiny, but again, he is a fool in love.

We spend some days texting each other, we got to a point where not only we’d never were without subject to talk, but I was anxious waiting her texts.

At first I didn’t realize that I was slowly falling in love with her, but when we went to what a lot of people calls “date” – even though she hadn’t used this name – I notice that thing were worst than what I was expecting. I mean, it was obvious when I took on minimum two hours looking to mirror trying to look good.

I was way more shy than the first time we met, maybe because I was understanding what was happening. Anyhow, I tried to keep that “date” the most decent I could. Yuri didn’t seem to care too much about it, she was all smiles and ever more dork.

The shame and embarrassing of the date wasn’t enough and when we got in front of my house again, she bent over me giving me the first kiss of a relationship that evolved more than I was expecting to. The kiss was smooth and tender and in the end of it, she bid goodbye without forget to give a last look to me.

Eventually, she asked me on a real date, and I wasn’t expecting to be so perfect as it was. It wasn’t something expensive, what really touched me was the effort that Yuri made it so everything worked like she planned to.

The dinner were on the top of the building she lived. It did had a great view of a park that had near there and the best was that we were alone, except to the waitress that latter I found out to be Sooyoung, one of Yuri’s best friends.

We ended the night with hot kisses in the top of the building with the beautiful view behind us. Actually, I didn’t thought that we were going to end like that, maybe the one to blame was the alcohol inside my system, or hers nice and soft lips.

Obviously I slept on her apartment, and contrary of what I thought, she’d respected me and didn’t try anything I didn’t want to, and I even got a nice breakfast and a new girlfriend with some roses that she used to ask me.

It is incredible how we established a relationship without bigger problems. We may had a few fights due our temperament, but besides that, our relationship was most of the time good and happy.

So good that I didn’t realize when the time passed. We’d moved in together e we’re even in our 5th year of dating, yet everyday felt like it was the first day.  

“Can I be honest with you?” Yuri asked me while I rested my head on her chest. Even though we weren’t doing anything, this was more than enough to let me calm and happy.

“No Yuri, please lie to me” I said ironically hearing her laugh later.

“You know the day we met? On the park?” she asked.

“That you came to me for you scarf.” I said seeing her taking a long breath.

“Yeah” she my hair “Actually, there was no scarf at that day.”

“What do you mean?”

“I kind of pretended that I had lost my scarf so I could ask you out.” She confessed after a few minutes in silence. I looked at her waiting for more. “From far I saw you sit on that bench, and I noticed that you were on a hurry, so I had to quickly make a plan.” She looked somewhere else. “After I saw you looking to you pulse for the 4th time, I decided that I had to make my move. When I got near you, I saw you looking again to you pulse, so I just made up any story so I could ask for a date latter.

I gave her a small peck on her luscious lips after listen everything calmly.

“I guess I can tell you something as well” I pouted receiving another peck.

“Sorry, I can’t resist to you cute pout, you know.” My timid smile grown a little.

“Do you know why was I staring at me pulse all the time?” I tried focus on what I was trying to say, not in her kisses.

“Hm? Why?” she asked continuing with the kisses.

“A few years ago, my father had told me the history of how he me the only person he had loved in his life and how the clock he had stopped in the same moment he laid his eyes on her” I was hoping some kind of reaction of her, but nothing came.

“The clock stopped before you saw me?” she looked scared.

“Can I go on with the history?” when her nod came, I continued. “When I turned twenty years old, both of us noticed that I had one year to the final countdown, so on the day of my twenty-one birthday, he’d put me outside our house saying that I was allowed to comeback only if I found someone that had chances to be the one.”

“So you only went to the coffee with me so you could say that you had founded someone?” she interrupted me again. I rolled my eyes showing her that was getting annoyed by her attitude. “Sorry”

“I was looking to the clock because I had only a few minutes to the final countdown.” Again, I was waiting something from her, but she didn’t do anything. “The clock stopped at the moment you touched my shoulder asking for your fake scarf” finally she understood what I wanted to mean and she couldn’t even hide her surprise, nor her smile.

She hugged me stronger than the usual, and  I didn’t find it bad, actually I was loving to experience an stronger embrace. The most I was inside her arms, the better.

Since the beginning, the old Jung was right.

Maybe it wasn’t so bad to be the fool in love. Though people liked to see the word with pessimist eyes, thinking that the unknown was something awful, I was the proof to myself that something occult could bring good surprises.

 


Author's Note: This is the last chapter, I hope you guys liked this short fic, maybe someday I comeback with another, but I'm no sure. Bye guys :D