My First Kiss

Pepero Kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSoOqvptTUA — 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha - My First Kiss

Key’s P.O.V

 

I heard Onew, Minho and Taemin chuckling right next to us and started giggling lightly as I looked into Jonghyun’s smiling face. His dark brown orbs were pulled into a crescent line, his cheeks turning slightly red and the corners of his plump lips bent upwards into an astonishing smile. He chuckled lightly with the pepero stick in between his teeth and I felt his breath on my lips. The event host exclaimed the starting words I anticipated as well as Jjong did. “Hanaaa…” I felt my heartbeat racing as if it was just about to explode. “…Dul…” My cheeks where burning hot and red, my palms sweaty and hands trembling. I clenched them around my shirt, losing them immediately as I knew I was being too obvious that way. “… Set!” I took the first bit in unison with Jonghyun making our maknae squeal slightly. Something was prickling in my stomach but I ignored it. We took some more bits until both of us where laughing too much and losing the stick which just fell on the floor. Both Jonghyun and me looked up into each other’s eyes and burst into laugh. We cringed at the sight of our Taemin standing there looking quiet disappointed. I let out a last chuckle before calming down again. What a weird situation…

 

Later in the Van I thought about what happened and started giggling lightly again. I turned my head in Jonghyun’s direction and saw him looking out of the window, legs pulled towards his chest, his arms laying on top of his knees, chin placed on his forearm. He was nibbling his lip, a habit of his whenever he’s nervous or thinking about something. My head tilt sideward’s and I looked at him with a slightly confused look. What may he be thinking about? As I thought about this I felt sleepiness catching on me and with that I slowly slipped into dreamland.

 

 

I saw his face right in front of me, a loving smile on his lips as he stands there holding me by my shoulders. I can taste the sweetness of the pepero stick in my mouth, as the chocolate melts on my tongue. He jumps lightly forward eating a huge piece of the chocolate covered stick now being extremely close to my own lips. Hesitantly I ate some of it getting even closer to him. I could hear my heart pounding fast and heavy in my chest, ready to jump out and again I felt this prickling in my stomach, but this time even stronger making me all dizzy. Again I felt his hot breath against my lips and I swallowed a whimper before it came out my mouth. Jonghyun looked deep into my eyes, now with a straight look on his face and I felt how he exposed my soul, my mind, my thoughts and my heart with his warm, puppy-like eyes. My whole body started trembling in anticipation of what would come next. He leaned in slowly and just a few millimetres where in between our lips as…

 


“Key? Key! Key! Wake up! We arrived!” I heard a voice harshly interrupting my dreams and wanted to protest. But when I opened my eyes, I saw Jonghyun kneeling on top of me, shaking me lightly, his face just inches away from mine. Heat crept up my face as I realized how close he was! I jumped back into my seat and my eyes widened in shock as I looked into his amused face. “Finally awake you sleepy-bum! Now come on. We reached our dorm. Manager-hyung bought us chicken!” He smiled his wide, teeth-showing adorable smile and I felt myself smiling in response. “Okay let’s go before Onew finishes it up!” I hopped out of the Van pulling Jonghyun with me, but released him from my grip, as soon as I remembered what I was dreaming about and again a deep red flush found it’s way up my face. This was bad. Really, really bad… I opened our dorm room and just saw how Taemin jumped into Minho’s lap, being spun around and laughing loudly. Jonghyun and I looked at each other with a confused expression and went over to the kitchen table to ask Onew what all this was about. “Ne! Kamsahamnida Manager-hyung!” With these words Onew puts down the phone and looked at us with a wide and happy grin. “You know what night is tonight?” He smirked and the look in his eyes was kinda creepy but I supposed I knew what all this was about. Jonghyun’s eyes widen in realization and he starts laughing turning around to face me. I looked at him cocking an eyebrow and a puzzled look on my face. “Is it what I think it -… ”

“It’s soju night!”

 

 

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

My head was dizzy and the room seemed to be spinning slowly. I was laughing again about the fact, that Taemin tried to sit down straight on the couch, but tripped and fell into Minho’s lap again and again. Onew was already dozing off being the one, who drunk too much and Key was just giggling as he watched the whole scene. I gazed at him and his flawless face. It was beautiful from this distance but even more stunning when look closer. I remembered how his eyes were glistering in the light of the studio lights, his lashes framing his dark brown orbs perfectly, how his bow shaped lips curled up in a cute smile, dimples showing on his cheeks and revealing a row of perfect, pearl white teeth. And the blush that lingered on his face as he took the first bit just melt my heart and my mind went crazy. I literally felt how my dizzy, tipsy mind took over control over my actions and I stood up walking straight into the kitchen.
I began opening all the shelves and counters we had until I found what I was searching for. Calling out in triumph I hold it up high and turn around with a smirk. But as soon as I looked at the living room again, I saw how Minho carried Taemin bridal style into their shared bedroom and seconds later he returned, looked at me with a smile nodding towards my hands and dragged Onew out. “Good luck with that, hyung!” He said before again heading to his own bedroom and disappeared in it, closing the door behind him. I smiled at his action and returned to see what Key was doing. 

   I found him sitting, legs crossed, on the floor, leaning on the couch and looking at the ceiling. I followed his gaze up to it and smiled in amusement. He was looking at the little star sticking on it, which we had put there on our first soju night. “What are you doing?” I asked eyeing him with puppy eyes and tried to look as innocent as possible, as I hid the thing behind my back and sat down in front of him. He looked at me with clouded eyes and a slight blush on his face. I felt myself flushing bright red at the sight. Why does he have to look at me like this? Key blinked a few times and then shook his head now looking more awake. “I-I was thinking a-about our first s-soju night…” He stuttered. 

    “Quiet embarrassing how bad we ended and what a hangover we had the next morning, right?” I laughed. 
Yeah, it definitely has been funny watching Onew the next morning, more sleepy than he already was normally and suffering a bad headache. He cleared his throat and I immediately focused on him again. He his pink lips and looked down at his lap, as he started fumbling with the hem of his shirt. Then suddenly he asked me something. “What were you thinking about in the Van?” I was startled and looked at him in shock. “In… in the Van? What do you mean?” His head raised and he locked eyes with me as he said the next thing. “You were looking out of the window and started biting your lip. You always do this, when you’re nervous or when you’re thinking about something. So… what was it?” My eyes widen in surprise and my mouth hung open. He noticed such an unimportant habit of mine? I didn’t even notice myself but when I think about it, it did make sense. I wasn’t able to say anything for some moments until I finally found my voice again. “Well actually… “ I bit my lip. Damn. He was right! That kid… 

The blush on my cheeks turned into an even darker shade of red as I thought about how to answer this. I decided to just say it as it was. “… I was thinking about our almost kiss during the game. ” Key looked at me first confused, but then his expression turned into curiosity. “And what exactly?” My gaze flashed up to look him into the eyes and I just blurted out my thoughts. “ I was thinking about what would have happened if we actually would have kissed.” His eyes widened in surprise. Key was about to say something but I cut him off. “I got curious about it and that’s why I now brought these along”
    I handed him the package of pepero sticks and grinned sheepishly. My heart was like almost jumping out of my chest and my palms got cold and wet. Key didn’t break our eye contact even once, even as he himself star

Please log in to read the full chapter