Final

Rest of my life

 

Rest of My Life

Cast : Mark Tuan & OC

POV : Mark Tuan

 

******************************************

 

Jan, 30th 2025. 7.00 AM. Hospital ward

 

I was sitting at the chair beside hospital bed, hold someone hand who sleeping peacefully. My eyes keep looking at someone who sleeping now. I can see how tired someone who is sleeping in front of me now, but all the tired can’t hide the beauty aura from her. Even now she’s in her last 20’s age, but for me she’s stil the most beautiful women I ever had after my mom. I remember the first time we meet was at 2016, at some coffee shop near JYP building. It seems like yesterday when she first said 'hello!’. That time I went to that coffee shop for bought a coffee before heading to JYP for practice. She was there in cashier counter. I’m kinda surprise since I can’t find the other employe I always meet. When she made my order I asked her where’s the employees who normally in here and she say she’s sign out because now she’s in the last year of college and need to focus with her college.

 

Funny how time flies by when you're in love

 

After that day, we always meet at that coffee shop. Sometimes I only come to buy some coffee for me and other members but sometimes when I have a time I will stay in that place for awhile and have a small-talk with her. Since she’s 3 years younger than me, I always take care of her like a little sister. We didn’t know since when we became so close like that. I always send a message to her ask about how’s her day, is she eat well, what is she doing know, where she is and many thing. When I didn’t have schedule, we will talking via phone if I can’t come to the coffee shop or when she didn’t in there. Other members always teasing me everytime I becoming busy with my phone or angry and frustrated when she can’t reply my message fast or pick my call. They always say to me that their oldest brother already fall in love with her. But I always said that’s impossible, totally impossible. Since I never think about that and always see her as my little sister. Maybe because the different culture that’s why other members say I fall in love with her since I always taking care of her. But for me who was born and raised with western culture, something like that it’s really normal.

For almost one year we know each other and my mindset toward our relationship still the same like before, that I never fall in love with her. But everything change when I saw her walking together with a man I didn’t know who. Since almost one year knowing her, I know all her friends. She told me everything about her life, family and friend. And she even say she didn’t have many men friends since she didn’t know how to be close or even just for approach them first.  From what I see, that men like her. His gesture toward her is kinda different from what friend do. I really angry with what I see, even though I didn’t know why I must angry with that. I just can’t stand seeing her with other men who obviously have a feeling toward her. Saw her laughing with other men even do a little skinship like slap his shoulder make me blind with jealous. Did I just say jealous? Yes. That time i realize what my members, friends even my family who know her from my story said about my feeling toward her is true. 100% true. I love her since the first time I meet her, until now.

 

It took us (me) a lifetime to find each other (you)

 

After realize what i feel toward her, I take the courage to say what I feel to her. Her answer really make me looks like a stupid men.

 

“I though you will never realize my feeling toward you.”

 

So after all she’s always have a feeling toward me and always give me a hint but I’m the one who really stupid and blind until can’t see that. She say even my members know her feeling toward me. For the first time in my life I admitted how stupid I am about love.

 

It was worth the wait cause I finally found the one

 

5 years after that, we getting married. That was the greatest day i ever had after debut day and when she answer my confession. Simple married style, with our family and friends only. No camera, no TV, no reporter. For these 6 years, she changed from my lovely little sister, to my beloved girlfriend and ending with my dearest wife. I never asked too much happiness from God and I can't ask more from Him because this is already enough for me. But to be honest in this world “Happily ever after” is never exist. Due our tight schedule, we always busy and didn’t have much time together. Sometimes we fight about anything even just a little thing. We’re not perfect and we know that, no bodies perfect in these world. Even when we fight, we have a deal to finish it and make it clear before we go to sleep at night. Classic yes but worth it to try and we always can finish it in a good way.

3 years after our married day which is today, God give us the greatest and the biggest present for our life. He send us our little angel, the healthy and handsome one. When I say to never asked more happiness to Him, I guess He didn’t listen to it. Because now He give me another happiness, another present for my life, for our life. I can’t wait for our family and friends to see him, our little Mark they say to me when I told them via phone and message. Maybe our little angel have my face but he got his mother eyes, her round doe-eyes. Looking at them, 2 my beloved angel makes me think how could I be so lucky like this? I must have done something right in past. I’ve never dreamt, something like this would happen to me.

“eung...” Finally my beautiful angel wake up after sleep for 3 hours to recharge her energy after giving birth to our child.

“Welcome back dear. How’s your feeling?” I hold her hand tight like I’m affraid if I release it, she will go leave me alone.

“Tired but happy. First finally we can meet our little angel and second because the first person I saw when I open my eyes after giving birth to our little baby is you my favorite angel. Sitting beside me, hold my hand and smile to me in his proud way.” She give me her smile. Her best smile.

 

“You know dear, I never asked so much happiness in my life. And I never asked for more than this. But one thing you can be sure if I ask something in my life, I’ll never ask for more than your love. Thank you dear. Thank you for everything you give time. You never fail to make me fall in love with you everyday. The more I know you and spend my life with you, the more I fall for you all over again.”

 

And I promise to love her for the rest of my life

 

_Fin_

 

14/02/2015 2.03 PM

Words : 1,261

 

A.N :

Finally!!!! 

Hope you will like it ^^

and Happy Valentine for all of you XD

 

Ppyong!!!!!!