Maybe One is Enough? :)

The Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal never believed in love. But everything has an exception, right? 


The sun was shining brightly as the trees danced along with the wind enjoying the sound of music. Everyone is spending their time on this "perfect" weather, as some put it. Children were running around, having the best time of their lives, filling in their so called childhood. Innocence is wonderful, indeed. Some were walking their dogs, playing catch, having a great time. And of course, who could forget about couples strolling through the park, hand in hand.

 

Everyone were having a great time.

 


...

 


Well, not everyone.

 

A certain raven haired girl named Soojung or what most people call her by, Krystal; was staring blankly at a couple who was happily feeding each other with what it seems like vanilla ice cream.

'Ugh. What a disgusting sight' she mentally gagged. 

Soojung was never a fond of "love" or should I say, being "in love" she did not like the concept. She insists that it will always be an unrequited love and if not, it will eventually be. 'Heartache and sleepless nights are all you are going to get if you love' I quote. She does not believe in forever or faith or destiny. To her, they were all just a series of words made by a hopeless romantic ignorant person. She was not bitter, she was simply a realist, or at least that's what she has been saying. 

"Ice! Let's go to the playground!" A certain blonde called Soojung.

"For the last time, don't ever call me ice you stupid llama." She continued giving a bored look, which if meant for others, would usually end up running away in intimidation or fear.

Amber, or "llama" as Soojung had called her, just ignored what she had said and started skipping to the said place nonetheless. Amber is Krystal's bestfriend. They've been together for years because Amber is one of the few people who isn't affected by the girl's cold tone, look or even actions. 

The girl just shook her head and decided to follow the llama who was happily making her way to the playground. A sigh escaped through her rosy lips as she saw couple playing on the swings. A guy was pushing the swing while the girl was squealing in delight. 'How embarrassing' she thought. She wondered why of all places, her best friend picked the park as a place to hang out at no matter how much she knows the girl's hatred for all places overflowing with "love". 

Amber did have a reason though, unknown to Soojung. She wanted the girl to meet her cousin, Sulli. The Polar opposite of the love hating girl. Sulli is a girl with love enough to give to everyone. A bright, charming angel who was sent from heaven to bring happiness to everyone she comes across. A girl who puts everyone's happiness before hers and the girl who's in love with love. 
Amber thought that having Sulli around will sweeten up Soojung who has a heart bitter as the ocean water.

Soojung finally arrived at the entrance of the place and took a second to look around, searching for a certain llama. However, her eyes landed on something else. Someone else, to be exact. She doesn't know why but like an extra strong glue, her sight is stuck on a tall girl with a fairly short black hair. 

'She's like an angel' Soojung awed at the girl's beauty.

She was wearing a simple white dress with a coat casually but flawlessly hanging around her shoulders. She looked beautiful. No, beautiful was an understatement. To Soojung, it almost seemed like the girl was shining. Although, warm as the sun, the girl somehow managed to make Krystal frozen on spot. 

"Krys! There you are!" Amber's voice echoed through the way, not that she cared. 

Her voice didn't seem to put the girl out of her trance even just one bit. She noticed that her bestfriend was standing still with a gaze stuck on a certain someone. Amber followed her line of sight and immediately smirked when found the source of Soojung's odd behaviour. 'Perfect' she thought. 'There's only one thing left to do'

"Sulli-ah!!" Amber shouted catching the attention of everyone. She just ignored the confused stares and looked at her cousin.

The said girl automatically twisted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter