"I HATE HIM!!"

Miss Nerd vs Mister Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRINGG!! Recess ends. L and Hana go back to their class. As they reach their class, everyone is murmuring about Hana who did not attend class for the first time. Hana just sit at her desk and put her head onto the desk. A girl came to Hana's desk. "I thought that you did not come to school today. Oh I forgot. Maybe you love school so much that you can't live without it. She laughs. "STUPID NERDS" With that, she walks away. Hana just make a face and put her head back on her desk. A few minutes later, Miss Suzy enters the class."Okay..let start our lesson. Open page 99."

School ends. L and Hana put their things in their bag. "Let's go! Ah! Hana -ah..before we go home,can we stop at an ice-cream shop? Pleasee....." He said while making puppy eyes. Hana thinks for a while and agrees. With that, they go to the ice-cream shop. On the way to the shop,they bump into Kai,the KINGKA."Ah..why did I bump into a nerd..What a bad day.Hey L,why you always hang out with this HIDEOUS,NERD,STU--" Before Kai can say more, L punch him. " Don't you ever ever EVER say those things to her again" L said and pull Hana to the ice-cream shop. Hana just keep silent." What flavour do you want?" L asks Hana. " Mm..I don't feel like eating ice-cream right now." She said and keep quiet. "Okay then" L said and buys the ice-cream. L knows that Hana is keeping herself not to cry in front of him." Okay..Let's go home." With that, they walk home. They reach Hana's house. "Bye L.." Hana said. "Wait.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter