Final

Obsessed

 

“Let me go! I don’t want to be here! You don’t love me!”

“Don’t worry my love; we’ll be together forever soon enough”

---

Yunhee's eyes shot wide open, sweat rolled down her temple while catching her breath as she sat up and looked at the sleeping figure beside her stir and slowly open his eyes.

“Good Morning” Minho smiled as he sat up and kissed her lips. She gave him a small smile in return before saying:

“Good Morning oppa”

‘It was just a dream Park Yunhee…it’s just a dream’

But who told her it can’t come true?

---

Yunhee softly giggled as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist. She stopped what she was doing and turned around to face Minho before putting her arms around his neck and connecting her lips with his.

“Welcome back, how’s work?” she smiled.

“It’s fine” he answered.

“That’s good”

 

“Yunhee-ah, I love you”

 

“I love you too Minho-oppa” she softly giggled before Minho capture her lips for another kiss.

---

“Who’s that guy with you a while ago?” Minho sternly asked as he looked at Yunhee who looked back at him.

“Oh, That’s Taemin. He’s my bestfriend and colleague, oppa” Yunhee smiled before facing back at her laptop.

“Then who’s the guy with you at Ahn Café the other day?”

“That’s Dongwoon— wait, how did you know that?” she asked, facing him with a surprised expression on.

“You were at work at that time right?...wait…are you.. are you following me?”she said, standing up before walking towards him,

“Why? You wouldn’t want me to see you cheat behind my back?” Minho retorted, anger evident in his voice.

“Wha-?” Yunhee gawked.

“I’m not cheating with you! He just happened to be there while waiting for his girlfriend and we’re just talking about things. He’s my friend oppa! Why would you think about that?!” she answered back.

“Friend? You call that friend? Then why is he holding your hand and smiling affectionaly at you?! Isn’t that called cheating?!” he shouted, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

“You’re mine Park Yunhee! Only mine” he added, now gripping her shoulders and shaking her hard.

“Let me go! Y-you’re hurting me!” Yunhee whimpered as she tried to let go of his grasp.

“Omo, I-I’m sorry Yunhee-ah...Where does it hurt?” Minho softly asked, rubbing her shoulders anxiously.

“Don’t touch me” she coldly said, backing off.

“Yun—“

“If you think that I’m cheating with you, fine then! Let’s break up…I’m leaving” she glared at him before making her way towards their room.

“You won’t leave me Yunhee” she faintly heard before something hard came in contact with the back of her neck and everything went black.

---

(Listen to this while reading..it adds the mood I swear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXmWSYAET4)

 

Yunhee's eyes shot wide open, sweat rolled down her temple while catching her breath as she sat up. But then, she noticed that she couldn’t and she can see the stars in the sky. She can also feel the cold wind blowing and something tight is surrounding her wrists and ankles. She looked at her sides and her eyes widened like big saucers…

 

 

 

She was tied…

 

 

 

 

In a railroad.

“I’m glad that you’re awake my love” she heard his voice.

She tried to look up and saw the last person she wanted to see after they’ve just fought.

“What am I doing here?! Let me go!” she tried to struggle but she can’t because the ropes on her wrists and ankles was just too tight.

“Why would I let you go? I told you you’re only mine right? Only mine” Minho said as he kneeled down beside her and softly caressed her cheek but she flinched and glared at him.

“I’m not yours and I’ll never be yours!” she retorted, which made Minho frown.

“Why? You don’t love me anymore?” he asked, sadness evident in his voice.

“Why would I love someone as obsessed as you?!” Yunhee yelled as tears fall down her eyes.

“Sshh…don’t cry my love, you know I love you right? That’s why I tied you here so you wouldn’t leave me” Minho shushed as he wiped her tears away using the pad of his thumb.

“Let me go! I don’t want to be here! You don’t love me!” she struggled.

 

Clink Clink

 

The rustling sound of an upcoming train was heard; Yunhee looked at her right to see a train from afar, coming in the railroad she was tied on. She whimpered and gasp as she tried to struggle free from the ropes but to no vail.

Minho looked the upcoming train and smiled, he then looked at Yunhee who was already sobbing as she still tried to struggle free. Using his thumb, he wiped away her tears once more and gave her a one last kiss on the lips.

“Don’t worry my love; we’ll be together forever soon enough” he whispered.

“T-this is just a d-dream… r-right? T-then the Minho oppa I knew and loved will wake me up from this n-nightmare …right?” she said between her sobs and gasps as the train draw nearer every second.

Minho chuckled and shook his head as he smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Wake up Yunhee-ah, this is reality”

 

 

The strong wind blew, as the train finally passed by and everything in their worlds went black.

 

 

‘You’re mine Yunhee. Only mine’