Coincidental Meeting

Falling In Love A Little Too Late

"Aigoo appa, your workplace is like a maze" I spoke through the phone. Appa had sent me down to his headquarters to send some files. I really don't understand why he couldn't just call his secretary to come and take it from the house instead of calling me. "Honey, can you just do the task without complaining. Seokjin is there anyways" he replied. Seokjin, well Jin is what I call him, is the CEO of dads company' quite high up for a 22 year old. I've known Jin for quite some time now; he's been working for dad for about 5 - 6 years.He's sort of like a big brother to me I guess.

 "If you didn't randomly allocate his office; I would've been able to find it" I spoke back. But seriously, I've been walking around this building for 20 minutes.

"Jaehee" he said sternly, he hardly ever calls me by my full name; he calls me Jae normally heh.

"Ah okay okay, I'll find it soon" I backed down and hung up the phone. Appa's place was pretty packed. All these people in business suits, and writing stuff down on tablets and phones. What busy lives they have. I would never want a stressful life like this. Like who would.

Trying to remember appa's directions, I wondered through the corridors.

CEO

'This must be it' I thought seeing the three bold gold-plated letters engraved on the door. As I went to open the door, it was slammed shut again. "Eh, what's going on" I muttered to myself. I felt a presence behind me and immediately turned around to see probably one of the best looking guys I've seen. Well after Jin.

"If you're done staring" he spoke arrogantly, removing his hand from the door.

I shifted my eyes away from his face guessing it was him who slammed it shut. "I don't know what a petty school girl is doing here, probably a stalker of the CEO, but you need to leave"

My jaw dropped. I knew I still had my school clothes on but seriously, who did this guy think he was. My eyes narrowed "listen you-"

"Jaehee?" someone called out my name, cutting me off. Both me and Mr unknown looked to the left to see Jin walking down the corridor. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well I came to give you these files but Mr arrogant here, decided to get in my way" I said referring to the idiot who slammed the door shut.

"WHAT. How am I arrogant?" he yelled at me. "Jin, I only stopped her thinking she was some stalker. I didn't know she was an intern"

"Ah no no" Jin said waving his hands "she-"

"No Jin. Its fine" this time I cut him off. "Not matter who I am" I turned towards Mr arrogant, "you have no right to speak to anyone like that. On top of that don't just go around assuming things. If that is a habit of yours you better get rid of it because that will be your downfall" I spoke all in one breath.

"Jaehee~ah" Jin called towards me.

"Lets go Jin" I huffed walking into his office.

Slamming the files down on his desk, I sat on the large leather sectional sofa located on the far right corner from the entrance. "Don't get too mad Jae, he was just doing his job" Jin tried to calm me down.

"Well he shouldn't have been so insulting, does he? Who does he even think he is?!"

He chuckled at my reaction. Jin freaking chuckled. It isn't funny!" I whined.

"He works below me"

I looked up, "eh?"

"He is one of my top workers, despite studying, he works the hardest in the company"

That made sense. Mr arrogant looked like a kid himself, not surprised he is still studying. After speaking to Jin for an hour and a half about the most random things I decided to make my way home. "Wait up" I looked behind to see Jin running towards me. "I'll drop you home" I smiled and walked down with him. We were happily talking until i realised we were getting a few stares from the workers. I looked down trying to ignore the stares. It made me really uncomfortable. "Jae? Whats wrong" Jin put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jin looking straight down at me. I glanced to the right to see a few woman whispering things to each other whilst looking my way. "P-people are staring. I don't know why"

He chuckled again, "its because they hardly ever see me leave my office" I nodded in acknowledgment. "Its fine" he gave me an eye smile and headed towards the car, Once in the car, i felt like myself again. "Your workers are weird" i leant back on the leather seats of the car. He just smiled "i like to call them unique"

A wave of fatigue wash through me, it had been a long day. "Jin oppa" i said closing my eyes.

"Hm?" i heard a response. I subconsciously leant on his shoulder "don't let Mr arrogant know who i am. Well whose daughter i am. People like him don't deserve to know"

Before i could hear the response, i fell into dreamland.


[AN]: hi hi 

first chapter is up woo 

comment and subscribe