Wrong.

Liveliness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Reality is wrong, dreams are for real.”

― Tupac Shakur

 

"MOM! NO! NO! PLEASE MOM! I'M BEGGING YOU! I'M NOT READY YET? I WANNA CONTINUE MY STUDIES! WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME MOM! PLEASE MOM! JUST THIS ONCE! I WON'T ASK ANYTHING FROM YOU EVER AGAIN! PLEASE MOM!"

"ASH YOUNG LADY! CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME? ASH PLEASE STOP CALLING ME MOM, I'M NOT YOUR MOM! YOUR MOM ARE DEAD. FACE IT OK! DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT CONTINUE YOUR STUDIES! I NEED SOME MONEY TO PAY YOUR STEPFATHER LOANS SO, JUST DO WHAT I ASK OK! YOU LOVE YOUR STEPFATHER RIGHT? SO THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO PROVE IT! I TAKE CARE OF YOU SINCE YOU'RE 6YEARS OLD! SO PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TOO!"

Yeah Lee Fy is an adopted daughter, she's been adopted to that family because her parents dead in the accident. Everything was fine actually, until her stepfather died. Her stepfather who's the one who take care of her, keep her safe, protects her from her stepmother cruelness. She had to face it even it's hard for a 19teen years old girl like her, she had no one in this world.

Having an argue with her stepmother is a routine for her, her stepmother really hate her. She hate everything that Lee Fy do, everything is wrong when its come to Lee Fy. Its may sounds like a Cinderella story without the stepsisters but its the reality and Lee Fy had to face it.

She just finished her high school studies and she's want to continue her studies but again her stepmother stops her. Its not the first time actually, her stepmother did this a lot of times already.

But just like other young girl, Lee Fy have her own dream. She can't let her dream go that simple. She wait for this moments from long time ago, moments that she continue her studies and go out from that hell, fine her perfect job and make a lot of money, meets a few handsome boy and maybe married one of them, having her own family her own child. Lee Fy have plans everything but everything is ruin because of that stupid excuses that her so called stepmother used.

"I need to pay you stepfather loans".

"You love him don't you?"

"Its right time to prove it".

Ok Lee Fy are totally with those words.

Its true, Lee Fy do love her stepfather like a dad for sure but why now? Lee Fy want to have her own life, she's have been locked in that hell for 13teen years. She need to breath or she will died.

"So how? Are you already think about it? 2months left before that big even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter