Privacy Please?!?

You Wouldn't Dare....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

"Hey honey~" Bora's mother cooed when she entered the house. She happily placed the grocery bags on the hardwood ground and placed her feet into comfy striped slippers. Bora was sprawled on the couch scrolling down your chats on her KakaoTalk app. She had completely ignored the fact that her mother had entered the door. Too busy looking at someone's photos.... "Yah Honey! Bora!" she yelled. 

 

"Huh?" Bora's eyes grew wide and she finally noticed her mother. "Oh Hey...." and she returned to facing her phone screen. 

 

"That's all you say? I swear teenagers..." She had said under her breath calling down her husband to help her organize the groceries. "I wonder what's been interesting you so much on that phone of yours." She pointed out as she dragged the bags into the kitchen. Usually Bora would either be watching tv or just reading, this was the first time her mother had ever seen her finding so much interst in her phone since she got it. Making her way to the seat right beside Bora, her mother attempted to sneak a peek at that phone of hers.

 

"Yah Omma!" pulling the phone to her chest and hiding all its contents Bora screeched. "I need atleast a bit of privacy!" 

 

"What could be so private that you have to hide it from your own mother?" She asked reaching out her arms to grab the phone off of her hand. Bora kept puling it back and she thanked god for being blessed with exceptionally long arms as she put the phone as high as possible. " Yah I'm pregnant!" and with both at the edge of the couch, Mrs.Choi struggled to get the phone when she noticed her husband entering the living room. She hinted to him to help grab the phone and soon in seconds it was out of Bora's hands and into her fathers. 

 

"Really can't give me the slightest bit of privacy!" Bora sighed heavily and crossed her arms. "Come on give it back!" she begged her father as he scrolled down the photos.

 

"Should I say?" He wondered as he saw throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter