Ghost Rider and Rubber Duckie

Operation: TSotC

    No one is more surprised than Kyungsoo when Yixing grabs him by the arm one day, pulls him into the nearest empty room, and hisses “I need you to help me someone up” in a dangerous, menacing voice.

 

    No one is more surprised because Kyungsoo knows that look in Yixing’s eye, knows it because it’s the same look he himself gets whenever Baekhyun and Chanyeol mess with his technology. It’s the dark, wild look, the constant shifting of the eyes, the ‘someone’s about to get their head shoved up their ’ look, and it’s one that Kyungsoo never expected to see on Zhang Yixing’s face.

 

    Because Yixing is nice. He’s patient. He’s the type of guy who bows five times to the department store lady even when she over-prices the merchandise, who spends half the night baking cookies for the members after they’ve finished a particularly hectic schedule, who teases his friends but only in a way that will make them feel better about themselves. He’s that type of guy. Not the type who goes around asking Kyungsoo to help him ‘ someone up’.

 

Actually, Kyungsoo thinks this might be the first time he’s ever heard Yixing say a curse word. He feels as though he should write it down on his calendar or something, a commemoration on par with ‘baby’s first steps’.

 

And probably the most surprising thing is that Yixing is asking Kyungsoo rather than, say Minseok, who’s just as good at the payback business (some schools of thought might even say ‘better’ since Minseok gets caught less often) and who Yixing has a more solid relationship with.

 

A thought pops into Kyungsoo’s head, a thought that says maybe Yixing wants to up Minseok, and it makes Kyungsoo very nearly shudder in abject horror because Kyungsoo’s not quite sure he’d like to find out which one of them is more vicious. And again, Minseok gets caught less. It wouldn’t be good for Kyungsoo at all, and Kyungsoo follows his own limits quite well.

 

Bad for business, otherwise.

 

“Who do you want to up?” Kyungsoo asks, keeping his tone light and airy and making sure none of his nervousness bleeds into his voice. As long as it’s not Minseok. Or Key. Or Krystal or Jessica or Kyuhyun or Heechul. Or Ryeowook because Ryeowook is Kyungsoo’s hetero life mate.

 

It’s kind of amazing that Yixing isn’t on that list, because usually he is.

 

“Lee Jaehwan.” Yixing says his name with such unrestrained fury that maybe Kyungsoo would be a little scared of him if not for the fact that he’s too busy heaving a huge sigh of relief.

 

“Oh,” Kyungsoo slumps down a little bit against the wall of the second floor dorm bathroom that Yixing pulled him into. “Oh, yeah, that’s not a problem.”

 

“He made Taekwoon-ge cry,” Yixing continues despite the fact that Kyungsoo neither asked nor cares about the reasoning behind screwing with Lee Jaehwan. “He must pay in blood and sacrifice.”

 

Yixing’s right eye twitches and he bares his teeth in a sadistic smile.

    “Or we could just trash his room and leave a warning note,” Kyungsoo suggests, and just like that Yixing’s anger switches off and he gives a nonchalant shrug.

    

“Yeah,” he agrees, bright and happy and not like he was talking about blood and sacrifice five seconds ago. “That’s cool too. I don’t really know how this sort of thing goes, and I wouldn’t have bothered you with it but Seok-ge gets a little protective and-”

 

    “I know,” Kyungsoo assures him, because he does. Because Minseok will trash-talk VIXX like nobodies business but at the same time feels ridiculously responsible for them because he’s best friends with their leader. That alone is enough for Kyungsoo to know that they’ll have to tread carefully if they don’t want to feel Minseok and Hakyeon’s wrath.

 

    It’s time to come up with a plan.

 

08:45

To: Taekwoonie-ge

From: Yixing

    I rented Marley & Me last night. Want to watch it later?

08:45

To: Yixing

From: Taekwoonie-ge

    =) puppies. Yes please.

08:46

To: Taekwoonie-ge

From: Yixing

    I have the day off so tell me when you have time and I will come over.

08:52

To: Yixing

From: Taekwoonie-ge

    Um i don’t think schedule ends until 21??? there’s an interview and hyung said we’re practicing late for the new album. is that okay?

08:52

To: Ghost Rider

From: Rubber Duckie

    Time is set Ghost Rider. They are practicing until 21:00. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

08:53

To: Taekwoonie-ge

From: Yixing

    Sounds perfect, ge! =D See you then!

 

    “Hyung,” Kyungsoo begins, sending Ryeowook his sweetest smile as he sits down across from him in Ryeowook’s small living room. “I was wondering if you could do me a favor.”

 

    He watches as Ryeowook blinks in surprise. “Jeez, Soo, another one? Aren’t you getting a little too old for shenanigans?”

 

    What Ryeowook means is that he's getting too old for shenanigans, and that he wishes Kyungsoo would stop involving him.

 

    “Just one last time,” Kyungsoo promises, widening his eyes and sticking out his bottom lip just enough to make Ryeowook melt. “I’m helping out a friend.”

 

    He practically squeals when Ryeowook lets out a quiet sigh and nods reluctantly. “Yeah, okay. Last time. What do you need?”

 

    Kyungsoo likes dealing with Ryeowook because unlike his other contacts, Ryeowook won’t use Kyungsoo’s misadventures as blackmail material. Kyungsoo can still remember the month he spent cleaning the SHINee dorm after using Key’s help to destroy all of Hyoyeon-noona’s beauty products (she’d made fun of his shoulders). It’s not something he’s interested in doing again.

 

    “Simple forgery,” Kyungsoo explains taking a few printed captions of Jaehwan’s writing style out of the folder he’d brought with him and placing them on Ryeowook’s coffee table. “Just need you to write out a threatening message using that hand-writing. Shouldn’t take but a minute.”

 

    Ryeowook sighs again and motions for a piece of paper and a pen. Kyungsoo hands them over easily enough, and while Ryeowook begins studying Jaehwan’s handwriting intently, Kyungsoo can’t help but let a self-satisfied smirk spread across his lips.

 

    “What am I writing?” Ryeowook finally asks, giving Kyungsoo just enough warning to take back control of his facial expression before he’s glancing up from the papers and giving Kyungsoo a searching look.

 

    “‘If he cries again your face is forfeit’.”

 

    Sometimes it’s just too easy.

 

11:14

To: Rubber Duckie

From: Ghost Rider

    Troy Bolton has sang. All evidence has been gathered and destroyed. How are things looking on your side rubber duckie?

 

    Yixing is chosen because by nature he’s far less suspicious than Kyungsoo when asking questions. At the same time, Taemin is chosen because his memory is undoubtedly better than Jongin’s.

 

    “Sunbae-nim!” Yixing sing-songs, hurrying to catch up with Taemin as he’s walking away from the dance studio. Taemin pauses and glances back just in time for Yixing to catch up and loop their arms together.

 

    “Hyung, you don’t need to call me that anymore,” Taemin tells him, looking slightly uncomfortable with both the physical contact and the unneeded formality.

 

    Yixing ignores him. “You’re pretty close to Wonshik, right?” He asks, leading him through the SME corridors with ease. Taemin shrugs and nods and Yixing sends him a bright smile. “So you probably hang out at the VIXX dorm a lot?”

 

    “I guess,” Taemin answers, shrugging again. “About as much time as he spends at our dorm, or your guys’. Why?”

 

    “Do you know their keypad combination?”

 

    There it is, the question that could make or break their entire operation. It all hinges on Taemin’s attention span and ability to remember numbers.

 

    He watches with bated breath as Taemin’s eyebrows furrow slightly and he sends Yixing an odd look. “W-Why do you need to know that, hyung?” He asks curiously, like it’s the strangest thing he’s ever heard in his life.

 

    This makes Yixing nervous because Taemin’s expression is positively innocent, and Yixing knows damn well that Taemin’s as far from innocence as it’s possible to get. Still, he trusts Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo said it would be fine. It has to be fine. They can’t get caught, lest they face Hakyeon and Minseok’s wrath.

 

    And if Taekwoon finds out that Yixing went behind his back to get revenge on Jaehwan - even if it’s for Taekwoon’s benefit - he’ll never look at Yixing the same way again. Yixing can’t let that happen.

 

    “Taekwoonie-ge’s been feeling down lately, so I want to surprise him with a cake,” Yixing explains, feeling only a little guilty since, technically, it’s not a lie. They’re planning on getting cake.

 

    Taemin nods slowly, processing the information, before sending Yixing a suspicious look. Yixing does his best to keep his expression in check, to not let his nervousness show just like Kyungsoo taught him.

 

    “It’s 2491,” Taemin says after a moment, frowning thoughtfully. “But you know, hyung, you should tell Taekwoon-hyung how you feel. Cake is nice and all, but Taekwoon-hyung is kind of slow so he might not really get it. Honesty is key,” Taemin decides, nodding resolutely.

 

    Yixing’s jaw drops at the implications.

 

    Giving Yixing a pitying smile and clapping his shoulder with a quiet ‘fighting’, Taemin walks through the double doors leading outside with Yixing still gaping after him.

 

    “But…I’m not...ew,” Yixing mumbles to the empty hallways. “Ew, no. Ew.”

 

11:29

To: Ghost Rider

From: Rubber Duckie

    Got the code. Forgot the code. Master of Disguise thinks I like-like Simba. Who even says things like that?

11:31

To: Rubber Duckie

From: Ghost Rider

    Head in the game Rubber Duckie. MoD is a er so don’t worry about it and anyways its better if he believes that rather than finding out the truth. We need that code Rubber Duckie.

11:32

To: Taemin

From: Yixing

    What was the combination again? I forgot.

 

    “Where are you going?” Kyungsoo hears Minseok ask from behind him. He freezes in the process of slipping on his shoes and schools his expression into one of tired boredom and disgruntlement before slowly turning to face his hyung.

 

    “I told Ryeowook-hyung I’d stop by Kiss The Radio for a bit before recording starts,” Kyungsoo answers promptly, lowering his head after an appropriate amount of time has passed to continue putting on his shoes.

 

    Just act natural and he’ll never know.

 

    “You look like you’re about to go rob a bank,” Minseok states flatly, and Kyungsoo secretly peers up through the fringe of his hair to see Minseok giving him a suspicious look.

 

    This is true, but it’s hardly unnatural. Kyungsoo wears a lot of black, and it’s not late enough for him to feel comfortable walking around without sunglasses and a face mask. Rabid fans, and stuff.

 

   “I don’t know what you’re planning,” Minseok continues, leaning casually against the wall as Kyungsoo shrugs his coat on, “but...I’m bored. So count me in.” And then he grins in such a way that Kyungsoo very nearly starts explaining the plan.

 

    It’s not his fault. It’s just really fun ing things up with Minseok. But alas, not this time.

 

    Kyungsoo manages a nonchalant shrug. “If you want, hyung. Ryeowook-hyung will probably be happy to see you, too, since it’s been a while.”

 

    As expected, Minseok’s face falls. “Seriously?” He asks. It’s almost a whine. Almost.

 

    Kyungsoo nods. “If you want we can do something when I get back though,” he offers with another shrug. “I’ll just end up leaving once broadcasting starts anyways.”

 

    Minseok grimaces but readily agrees. Kyungsoo notes that he doesn’t look suspicious at all. Success. “Sure,” Minseok mumbles, shoulders slumping as he trudges back towards the living room.

 

    It’s only after he’s sure that Minseok can no longer see him that Kyungsoo allows himself to let out a sigh of relief.

 

   “Sorry, hyung,” Kyungsoo mutters after him before making his way towards the front door.

 

19:41

To: Rubber Duckie

From: Ghost Rider

    Phase 1 of Operation TSotC complete. The White Rabbit has taken the carrot. Follow me in 10.

19:43

To: Rubber Duckie

From: Ghost Rider

    Also, what kind of cake does Simba like?

 

    “Hey, do you have any dirty -” Yixing lets out a squeak of surprise as Minseok opens the bedroom door and pokes his head in. “What…” Minseok begins, frowning slightly. “Where are you going?”

 

    Yixing hurriedly puts on his shirt - black, like Kyungsoo advised - and clears his throat awkwardly. “I’m gonna go watch a movie with Taekwoon-ge.” He takes a deep breath. “Would you like to...c-come?” He forces out, and suppresses a groan when his voice cracks.

 

    Minseok’s left eyebrow arches up and he smirks knowingly. “Not a snowballs chance in hell, Xing. I don’t third-wheel. Have fun though. And maybe wear something brighter,” he adds, nodding at the wardrobe choices that Kyungsoo picked out earlier. “Though,” he continues, cocking his head to the side thoughtfully, “I guess since it’s Taekwoon...yeah, I see it.” He sends Yixing an unsuspecting smile. “Go for it, Dongsaeng.”

 

    Yixing gapes. “I’m-” he begins, pauses, tries again, “It’s not - w-we’re not...no! Ew!”

 

    Minseok waggles his eyebrows suggestively before shutting the door softly behind him. Yixing resists the urge to smack himself in the face.

 

    He supposes this is what bad Karma feels like. Odd, since he’s never had it before. Yixing’s pretty sure he never wants it again, either.

 

19:50

To: Ghost Rider

From: Rubber Duckie

    Phase 2 of Operation TSotC complete. White Rabbit is eating carrot. Remind me to never do this again it is messing with my karma.

19:55

To: Ghost Rider

From: Rubber Duckie

    Yo where you at?

 

    The two of them stand in front of the apartment building holding VIXX’s dorm, blending into the night like secret -kicking ninjas.

 

    Yixing has never felt like more of a badass than he does in this moment. It’s exciting, adrenaline rushing through his veins and fingertips tingling in anticipation for the destruction to come. He’s always kind of wondered why some of his bandmates like doing stuff like this so much, and now he thinks he understands.

 

    It’s exciting, knowing that he’s about to do something wrong. Exciting and terrifying, and maybe he’ll feel guilty later but right now he just wants to make Jaehwan feel as bad as he made Taekwoon feel when he said that he’d drown any animals that Taekwoon brought into the dorm.

 

    “Ready?” Kyungsoo asks, face almost completely hidden as he turns to look at Yixing.

 

    Yixing takes a deep breath and nods resolutely. “Mission is a go, Ghost Rider. Let’s get this .”

 

    They set their watches, share a fist bump, and then it begins.

 

    Yixing goes in first, Kyungsoo continuing to hide in the shadows of the building as Yixing gives his customary five bows to the receptionist at the desk.

 

    “Yixing-ssi!” She exclaims, surprised but obviously pleased at his appearance. “You’re here awfully late.”

 

    “I came to watch a movie with Taekwoon-ssi,” Yixing explains, leaning casually against the desk in a way that just so happens to keep her looking away from the double doors. “Do you know if they’ve come back yet?”

 

    Above her head he sees the glass doors open and a black figure slowly squeeze inside, and tenses slightly in anticipation. The receptionist, bless her, remains unaware as she purses her lips thoughtfully.

 

    “I don’t believe so,” she says, looking up at Yixing apologetically. “But you’re welcome to wait here for him if you’d like. I could go get a chair-”

 

    “That sounds great,” Yixing tells her, smiling warmly and not thinking about the consequences. He’s too distracted by Kyungsoo slow progress of creeping past the receptionists desk and towards the stairwell.

 

    It’s not until she goes to turn - to get a chair, he suspects - before Yixing realizes the problem. “You have a beautiful smile, noona,” he blurts out, slamming his hand down on the counter in an attempt to keep her from seeing Kyungsoo. The receptionist straightens up, smiles - blushes - and Yixing smiles back half-heartedly because he’s too busy watching Kyungsoo pause and raise his hand in a thumbs up to pay much attention.

 

    “T-That’s-” the receptionist clears , tucks a stray lock of hair behind her ear and titters a bit. “I...you probably say that to all the girls, Yixing-ssi,” she finally says, cheeks pink and eyes peeking up at him past her bangs shyly.

 

    Yixing sees Kyungsoo duck into the stairwell and grins, biting down on his bottom lip hard to keep himself from letting out a victorious cry. “Only when it’s true, noona,” he manages to reply, adding a wink for effect that has the poor woman covering her face with her hands.

 

    Yixing thinks he’s going to have to change his code name from ‘Rubber Duckie’ to ‘Lady-Killer’ after tonight.

 

    It takes over ten minutes for Yixing’s phone to beep with a text, and he uses his time wisely - flirting harmlessly (shamelessly) with the receptionist in the time it takes for Kyungsoo to climb twenty-one flights of stairs and send him a message.

 

20:21

To: Rubber Duckie

From: Ghost Rider

    I think I’m having a heart attack and I can’t breathe. Hurry up Cassanova before someone sees me.

 

    “Text from Taekwoon-ssi,” Yixing explains, sending the receptionist another smile. “He’s gonna be a little bit, so he told me to just wait in the apartment.”

 

    The fact that the receptionist looks so disappointed is quite flattering. Yixing will be sure to remember this moment the next time Baekhyun makes fun of him for not being able to pick up chicks.

 

    Yixing takes another minute to waste on not-so-subtle flirting before finally walking towards the elevator, head down and phone in hand.

 

20:23

To: Taekwoonie-ge

From: Yixing

    I am here early =) sitting bored on the 21st floor. Bring snacks!!!

 

    “Feeling better about yourself?” Kyungsoo asks when he spots Yixing poke his head around the corner, still feeling a little breathless from the climb up.

 

    He’s been sitting on the floor in front of VIXX’s door for a good five minutes and time, he’s recently noticed, is not on their side.

 

    As expected, Yixing just smirks and waggles his eyebrows suggestively. "She doesn’t think I’m gay for gege, that’s for sure.”

 

    “I wish you many healthy children,” Kyungsoo says flatly, motioning to the keypad. “Now get to it before we get caught.”

 

    Yixing pauses long enough to give Kyungsoo a mock salute and check his phone for the lock code before he’s pressing in the combination on the keypad. The lock clicks, Kyungsoo and Yixing shoot quick looks around the hallway to make sure it’s still empty, and then the two hurry inside.

 

    Kyungsoo’s never been inside the VIXX dorm before, but Yixing is quick to point out where each closed door leads as they’re taking off their shoes.

 

   “What now?” Yixing asks, looking around the empty apartment curiously.

 

   “Now we up,” Kyungsoo answers promptly, not looking up from where he’s begun using his shoelaces to tie his Nike’s around his waist. He’s forgotten his shoes often enough (once) during quick getaways to know better than to leave them by the front door. “Where’d you say their closets are?”

 

    Lee Jaehwan, Kyungsoo learns, has quite a lot of clothes. It takes nearly twenty minutes for Kyungsoo to ruin them beyond use and dump them on top of his rolled up cot in the other room and another five minutes to convince Yixing that throwing the one pair of pants and ugly grey sweatshirt Jaehwan has left out of the nearest window is taking things too far.

 

    “I can break these, though, right?” Yixing asks, holding up a pair of glasses and looking at Kyungsoo hopefully.

 

    “Are they his only pair?” Kyungsoo asks, and after a moment Yixing nods. “Do it.” A wide grin spreads across Yixing’s lips - cheeks dimpling - and he throws them on the floor before bringing his slippered foot down hard. There’s the sound of a muted crack, Kyungsoo hears Yixing let out a startled gasp, then Yixing is slowly moving his foot away to show the shattered remains of Jaehwan’s lenses.

 

    Kyungsoo’s pretty sure he’s never seen anyone look so deliriously happy about breaking a pair of glasses. Any other time and the look of childish wonder on Yixing’s face would be adorable. Now, however, he looks kind of creepy. Kyungsoo chalks it up to first-time experience and shrugs.

 

    It doesn’t end at the glasses. Kyungsoo steals the cord to Jaehwan’s laptop. Yixing smashes all of Jaehwan’s hard-earned One Piece figurines (and then sweeps the remains into an obvious pile in the middle of the room “Because I don’t want anyone hurting themselves”).

 

    “The ship,” Kyungsoo hears Yixing mumble feverishly to himself and turns around just in time to see his partner-in-crime grab a model ship and chuck it at the opposite wall. It shatters upon impact, and the sound seems to be loud enough to snap Yixing out of whatever weird sort of he was going through because the next second he’s got both hands pressed to his mouth and is staring down at the model’s remains in abject horror.

 

    “You okay, hyung?” Kyungsoo asks, raising an eyebrow unsurely. Yixing doesn’t look okay. He’s pale and shaking and in no fit state to be seen in public, let alone the members of VIXX.

 

    “He loves that thing,” Yixing explains, voice muffled by his hands. “Like...he coos at it and gets really pissed off if anyone touches it. He’s going to be heartbroken when he sees.”

 

    Kyungsoo tries to see the problem but...but no, there’s nothing. “Isn’t that what you wanted?” He asks, feeling a bit confused. And maybe a little worried over Yixing’s mental health. This probably wasn’t the best idea. “You said ‘blood and sacrifice’, and this is about as close as we can get without full-on murdering the poor bastard. I guess, if you’re feeling that guilty about it though -”

 

    “No!” Yixing exclaims, dropping his hands to his sides and turning to give Kyungsoo a wide-eyed look. “No, it’s just...this is the stupidest, worst, most awesome thing I’ve ever done in my entire life. We’ve just destroyed, like, thousands of dollars worth of stuff. You could go to prison. I could get deported and also go to prison. We’re horrible people. We’re going to hell. Or, like, getting reincarnated as slugs or something.”

 

    Kyungsoo doesn’t know what to say to that, so he does the intelligent thing and says nothing at all.

 

    “I…” Yixing in a deep breath. “I want to do it again.”

 

    This is the moment Kyungsoo will always remember as the moment he created a monster out of the sweetest boy on Earth.

 

    “We’ll do it again, hyung,” Kyungsoo promises, grinning broadly. “Just...one thing at a time, for now. What time is it?”

 

    Yixing checks his watch and pales. “We need to hurry up. You need to leave and I need to go back in the hallway.”

 

    Five minutes later and Kyungsoo is sneaking through of the emergency side door on the ground floor, listening to the sounds of Hongbin and Wonshik’s raucous laughter as they undoubtedly head towards the elevator. He knows that Yixing is back where he left him, sitting on the floor in front of VIXX’s locked front door, a chocolate cake on his lap and a blue-ray edition of Marley & Me in his hand, seemingly as innocent as usual.

 

    Sometimes Kyungsoo is amazed by just how well his plans go.

 

21:19

To: Xingxingie

From: Taekwoon

    On our way up. Got sweets =).

 

    It takes Jaehwan a total of two minutes after walking inside of VIXX’s dorm to realize what’s been done. “What the ,” he says, blinking rapidly at the fine ceramic dust of his One Piece figurine collection piled up in the middle of the closet-room floor.

 

    Yixing hangs back, affecting a look of polite curiosity as Hyuk and Hakyeon go to see why Jaehwan is having the beginnings of a mental breakdown.

 

    “W-W-What...what the - holy -” And then Jaehwan lets out a loud, heartbroken wail, crashing into the room and falling to the floor in front of the remains of his oh-so-treasured ‘Sunny’ model ship.

 

    “Woah,” Hyuk mutters, looking around wide-eyed at the destruction. Hongbin, smart man that he is, pulls open Jaehwan’s closet.

 

    “You’re clothes are gone,” he tells Jaehwan conversationally, and then brightens considerably. “But hey, you’ve still got your collection!”

 

    “All of my stuff is where it’s supposed to be,” Wonshik says, peering into his own closet curiously.

 

    “Mine too,” Hakyeon agrees before moving to pat Jaehwan comfortingly on the shoulder.

 

    “NOT SUNNY!” Jaehwan wails. “WHY! WHY DID THEY HURT SUNNY!”

 

    “You can just get another one-” Hongbin starts to say, frowning thoughtfully, but he’s promptly cut off by Jaehwan’s wordless scream of agony.

 

    “Maybe…” Yixing begins looking at Taekwoon with innocent uncertainty. They’re the only two left in the living room, standing next to each other and watching the scene unfold before them. Taekwoon looks perplexed, and Yixing attempts to mirror the expression. “Should I...come back at another time?”

 

    After a moment - during which Jaehwan begins sobbing loudly and Hakyeon makes soothing noises to try and calm him down - Taekwoon nods. “That might be for the best,” he agrees, sending Yixing an apologetic look. “Sorry.”

 

    Yixing shrugs. “It’s okay,” he says, patting Taekwoon’s arm comfortingly. “Is Jaehwan going to be okay though?”

 

    Taekwoon frowns, though Yixing is happy to note that he doesn’t look particularly put out by the situation. “He really loved that stupid ship,” he admits thoughtfully. “But yeah, he’ll get over it eventually.”

 

    “Hey, Jaehwan-hyung!” Hyuk shouts from the bedroom. “I found your clothes! And a note! It says ‘if he cries again your face is forfeit’! What does that mean? Are they going to ruin your face like they did your wardrobe? Who cried? I think you pissed somebody off, hyung!”

 

    “What?” Jaehwan shrieks, and Yixing watches as he jumps to his feet and scrambles towards the bedroom, the others following at a slower pace. There’s a moment of silence, followed by a wordless scream of fury, and then “JUNG TAEKWOON WHO DID YOU HIRE YOU SON OF A !”

 

   Yixing takes that as his cue to leave.

 

Bonus:

 

OPERATION: THROW SCAR OFF THE CLIFF

Find out ETA

Utilize Troy Bolton’s fabulous singing skills

Learn the code for the lair

Avoid Minse The White Rabbit’s suspicions

Buy Simba a consolation cake

CREATE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION OF SCAR THAT PIECE OF

 

***DON’T FORGET!!!! BURN ALL EVIDENCE!!!! DELETE ALL COMMUNICATIONS!!!!

 

    “What…” Minseok mutters, reading the piece of notebook paper once more, just in case he’s seeing things. “The hell?” He finishes, glancing down at the pair of jeans he’d been about to wash only moments ago. Yixing’s jeans. Jeans that he’d innocently checked the pockets of. Pockets that had contained the weirdest note Minseok has ever seen in his life.

 

    From atop the dryer, Minseok’s phone buzzes with a new text message.

 

22:09

To: Minseok

From: Hakyeon

    So...funny story. Someone broke into our dorm and destroyed everything Jaehwan owns. I tried to check the security cameras but apparently they haven’t worked in, like, a year. Are you busy?

 

    Minseok sighs, and can already feel the beginnings of a headache coming on.

  

 “Well, .”

 

A/N: If you see any mistakes please don't hesitate to let me know, because I don't think I edited it very well. Also I feel like I've done something morally wrong, so there's that. Also, drop a comment! I might not always reply to them but I do always read them and they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so if you comment I'll buy you chocolate cake. Not really, but we can pretend I did.