The Beginning Of Us

Fate's Mysterious Ways

Chorong’s P.O.V:

 

It has been three years since I’ve last been to Korea. I realized that so much can change in such a small amount of time. Three years ago, I left after my break up with the father of my child, Nam Woohyun. Well, of course, he doesn’t know that he’s a father. We broke up because she came back. Yes, her, his ex-girlfriend Han Seungyeon. She had broken up with him for another guy, but he didn't want her, so she came back during the strongest point of our relationship. She came and practically brainwashed him into getting back together with her. I guess his decision was to leave me because I wasn't as good as her, and he was just playing around with me.

I didn’t plan to get pregnant with his child. Heck, I had no thoughts of having a baby at 17. Since he didn’t know that I was having his child, I decided not to tell him. I chose to leave and go to the United States., where I had my daughter Krystal, or Park Soo Jung.

The United States is also where I met my husband, Lee Minhyuk. The most wonderful man to me (after my father of course). We met on a rainy day. The day I gave birth to Krystal. My big fat 9-month belly and I decided that we were hungry, so we decided to go grocery shopping. It wasn't the smartest thing to do being that I was 9-months pregnant, but hey, a pregnant lady has got to eat.

While I was grocery shopping, I started to feel pain in my lower stomach, but I just thought that it could have been Braxton Hicks. They started to subside a little, so I carried on shopping. What I didn't know was what was coming up. They came back, but ten times worse. I fell, and clutched onto my stomach in pain.

It was when he saw me on the floor, practically freaking out, when he quickly picked me up and rushed me to the hospital. At this point, I was in so much pain that all I could do was cry. They quickly rushed me into a room, and told me that I was already 7 centimeters dilated, and would be soon be ready to start pushing. The only thing that I really remembered was screaming for them to give me something to subside the pain.


 


 

Minhyuk P.O.V:

The sound of screams echoed past the delivery room.  I honestly don't know why I'm still here, but I just feel like I should be. The look of that girls face when she was in pain broke my heart. All of that pain that her little body had to endure. I pretty much freaked out when I saw her on the floor clutching onto her stomach, but I had to do something. That baby was ready to come out, soon. Without thinking, I picked her up, and rushed to the nearest hospital. The whole time, I was thinking about where the father could have been, and how to contact him.

After the nurses took her, I took a seat in the waiting area. Soon, the screaming subsided, and soon precious little cries were heard. All I felt was grateful. That she had a safe delivery, and a new beautiful life was created. I had actually gotten up and left. I figured the dad would show up soon, so I decided to leave.

As I was leaving, I had gotten a phone call from my mother. "Minhyuk-ah! How have you been?" "Hey mom! I've been good! How are you and dad?" "We're doing great. Listen, I have a huge surprise for you." "What is it mom?" "Your father and I just arrived here in the US!" "Jinjja?! Where are you?" "We're here at LAX airport." "Stay there okay?! I'll be there in 15 minutes!" "Aigoo, my son is such a kid. Arasso, we'll wait for you."

I ended the call, and quickly got into my car. I drove straight to the airport and once I got there, I ran to the Korean airline gates. Right as I saw my parents, I became even more excited. My mom saw me, and ran to me. My dad followed close behind. "My Minhyuk-ah! Oh how I've missed you! Omo! Why are you so skinny? You're just skin and bones!" My father and I just laughed at her. "Well son, you're pretty well built though. Look at that muscle!" I chuckled at my parents' behavior. Oh how I missed them.

As we left the airport, I had so many things planned to do with my parents. I became excited for the time that they were staying. They would be spending 2 weeks of fun with me!


 

Minhyuk P.O.V:

 

2 weeks went by like a blink of the eye. Tomorrow is mom and dad's last day here, and the past 2 weeks were a blast. Tonight we're going out with some family for dinner for my parents last day here. I'm going to the hospital to give my aunt some kimchi as a favor for my mother.

As soon as I entered the hospital, I walked to my aunt's office, but she wasn't there at the moment, so I left the kimchi and a note on her desk and left. As I was walking out, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" We both asked each other. "Y-yes. Are you okay?" She replied softly. "Yes, I'm fine, thank you." "Hey, you're the one who brought me here 2 weeks ago, right?" "Oh, right. I was the one who brought you here." "I'm sorry, I never got the chance to thank you. Thank you so much for rushing me here before." "It was no problem at all. Really. Aren't you supposed to be discharged by now?" "Ah, actually, yes. My daughter is still actually admitted here, because she was born prematurely and it's not really safe to bring her home yet." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear. I hope she's doing well." "Thank you." She said softly.


 

Author P.O.V:

 

"I'm Minhyuk by the way. Lee Minhyuk." He introduced himself with a huge smile.

"I'm Chorong. Park Chorong." She returned with a soft smile.

"Waah, your Korean too! It's nice to meet you Chorong."

"Neh! It's nice meeting you too!"

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Shoot."

"May I ask where her father is?"

"Her father? Well, he's kind of out of the picture. He returned to his ex-girlfriend, we broke up, and I moved here. He doesn't even know about her, to be honest."

"Oh, I'm really sorry for asking. I shouldn't have asked."

"It's fine! It's all in the past."

They talked, and talked and talked for hours. They found out tons about each other, favorite food, family, ex-boyfriend stories, ex-girlfriend stories, hobbies, and practically everything else.


First Chaper is doneeeeee! YES! Please comment your thoughts! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXEPT FOR THE STORYLINE.