bad news

SOULmate

“chukahae.” Kangjun said rather calmly. They were eating their dinner.

“for what?” Haru looked up from her pasta. Kangjun threw her a tissue because she got some sauce on her lips.

“exams.”

“tch! Why do I have the feeling that you’re just mocking me instead of being sincere?” Haru squinted her eyes at him. Kangjun gave her a sly grin before running towards the living room.

“wash the dishes!!” he hollered.

 

Haru was playing maple story at her room while Kangjun was well, reading his book. He was lying on Haru’s small couch.

“HAHA! That’s what you get!” Haru was talking to herself. Actually she was talking about how she defeated pink princess in the game. Kangjun saw how happy she was. He can’t help but to smile to himself.

He got up from Haru’s bed and walk to her. He removed her headset. Haru look at him.

“get dress.”

“huh?” Haru took a glance at her wallclock. It reads 10:15PM

“we’re going to Myeong-dong.” Kangjun walks to the door.

“AT THIS KIND OF HOUR????” Haru hollered because Kangjun already went out of her room. She got no response.

After ten minutes, Kangjun went back to her room. He found Haru, still playing Maple story.

“aish! Yah~ yah~ go get dress. I’ll wait for you downstairs.” He pushes Haru towards her wardrobe.

Haru isn’t like any other girls who will took an hour or more just to dress up, so it just took her ten minutes. After getting ready she walks downstairs.

 

It’s already passed 11PM when they reached Myeong-dong but of course, the place was still jam-packed. It was always like that, full of people, noisy but gives you that good vibes. Hana smiled widely.

“aigoo~” she elbowed Kangjun. He looked down on her.

“it’s already an hour before midnight but here you are, the student council president and model student of SungKyungkwan walking around in Myeong-dong.” She grinned.

Kangjun gave her a headlock. “you little...” then they laughed. People passing by murmurs at the sight.

“aigoo~ what a lovely young couple..”

They  looked at each other and then laugh again.

 

“waahh~ matsida” Haru grinned as she continue digging on her samgyupsal. Kangjun insisted to eat a midnight snack and said he was treating.

He pats Haru’s head. She pried his hand and made a face while chewing.

“you look like a goat” Kangjun laughed. After eating, Haru drag him in the arcades. Of course Kangjun objected at first but he was no match on Haru’s aegyo. It was his weakness, seeing Haru does cute and girly acts in front of his two eyes, she doesn’t just do that everyday anyways.

They were now playing basketball after they played a video game. Haru was leading the score.

“tch~ I see an MVP here eh?” Kangjun said as he continued shooting the ball.

“mehrong~”

After playing they went to a burger house.

“eating again? Aigoo~ you’re going to be fatter” Kangjun teased.

“whatever. As long as I can be happy” Haru was not even affected by Kangjun remark that she’ll be fatter meaning he was already saying that she’s already fat. For every girl, being said that she’s fat will make her sad but for Haru’s case, she’s different.

“so you’re happy now?” Kangjun suddenly asked.

Haru took a sip from her cola before nodding her head in glee. “definitely” she grinned. She fished out her phone to check the time and saw that it was already 1:45AM. She also found out several missed calls from Seuk Hye.

Why would she call at this kind of hour?

She wonders then she started checking the text messages.

                       Hana-ah~ why aren’t you picking up?? T_T

 

                       Did you found out about the news already?? T_T

 

Haru was getting confuse as she reads Seuk Hye’s messages but what almost gave her a heart attack was Seuk Hye’s last message.

 

                      If you still doesn’t know, BTS.. got into an accident.


a/n : triple update. I hope I'll gain subscribers today OTL.