Final

I loved you so much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hyejeong works in FNC, the biggest media company in Seoul as a director. She was favored for her beautiful directing and many people wanted her to direct dramas or movies. Kim Seolhyun works in the same company as Hyejeong, as an artiste. She’s not famous, but always working her off.

 

They’ve been keeping their relationship at a low profile as they both didn’t feel that it’s the time to announce their relationship to the public yet so only the people in the company knows about them.

 

Today Seolhyun is filming for a variety show called “The Truth”, a show which they try to get the audience to believe in what the artiste say, which most of the audiences think that the artistes are just lying.

 

Seolhyun is choosing her outfit at the backstage where Hyejeong came to find her.

 

“Seol! Good luck! I’ll be one of the audiences!” Hyejeong planted a kiss on Seolhyun’s cheeks and hugged her.

 

“Thanks babe!” Seolhyun smiled brightly.

 

“I’ll get going first.” Seolhyun wanted to go but Hyejeong stopped her.

 

“Wait Seol! There’s a big hole on your shoe… I’ll lend you mine.” Hyejeong took off her high heels and give it to Seolhyun since their shoe sizes are about the same.

 

“Thank you.” Seolhyun hugged Hyejeong one last time before going.

 

‘I have to succeed this time.’

 

“Now, it’s our last contestant, Kim Seolhyun!” The MC of the show, Yoo Jaesuk announced.

 

“Since our theme is “Secrets”, do you have any secrets you want to tell the audience?” He asked.

 

“I… I was born in a very poor family, my mom passed away when I was five, my dad’s a drunkard. Whenever he comes home drunk, I would hide myself in the room because he will start hitting me.” Seolhyun cried after telling her story.

 

“So this is your secret? Hmm. It seems like you are very good at getting sympathy from others. You’re so emotional huh? Don’t think that I have prejudice against you. Ladies and gentleman, look at her. She only said a few words and she started crying. Not only this, she also wore a torn shoe. Tell me, will our company ever keep a pair of torn shoes and let our artiste wear them? From there I can conclude, you’re very good at acting.” The MC said and Seolhyun cried even harder.

 

“No, I didn’t lie or tell this story to the audience on purpose to get their sympathy. This has kept in my heart for so long and I had nobody to talk to. Tell me then, would I ever take my parents as a joke? No right? So please believe me, I’m not lying. About the shoe, it was torn the minute before the recording start, so I had no time to change.” Seolhyun explained everything.

 

“Wow, right. Let the audience decide whether you’re speaking the truth or not then.” Jaesuk said and told the audiences to press the green button if they believe her but red if they don’t.

 

Surprisingly, 98% of the audiences believed Seolhyun and she was crowned the “Angel that speaks the Truth” that night.

 

Just like that, Seolhyun has become famous overnight.

 

-

 

“Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Wait for me!” Seolhyun was chasing for her girlfriend from the back.

 

“Hyejeong!” Seolhyun finally caught up with Hyejeong and back hugged her.

 

“Why are you so angry?” Seolhyun asked with innocent eyes.

 

“Why am I so angry? Why don’t you ask yourself? You’re so poor huh. You’re so poor that you live in a bungalow huh? Is that your definition of poor? And why did you lie about uncle and auntie? They are healthy as ! You don’t have someone to talk to? Wow then what am I? Just a person for you to call as a girlfriend? Why didn’t you wear the shoes I lend you? You’re such a hypocrite Seolhyun! I’m so disappointed in you.” Hyejeong slapped Seolhyun’s arms away and turn away.

 

“I should be the one disappointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter