I'm Kim Jongin

That thing called.......cellphone.

youre crossing the street while texting and also busy sipping your drink when someone accidentally bump you, who's in a rush based on the force, both of your phones dropped. He picked it up and handed yours quickly, he bowed and smile a bit and hurriedly ran across the street. You were left dumb-founded while still in the middle of the street. You heard cars honking so you move to the side right away. 

 

It was Kim Jongin. You saw right in your face, no other than Kai. He hold your phone. You had skinship with him. You were squealing on your way back your house, you even kissed your phone when it suddenly rings. And the tone is unfamiliar.

 

you felt like your blood drained your body. The caller's picture on the screen. It's Baekhyun!!!!!!!!!! You're too nervous to answer so you just let it rings. End call. Second ring, it's still baekhyun's. 

 

You finally pick-up the call. "Hello?"

"hello?! Ne, kai imnida. We accidentally switched our phones. Can we meet?"

"Ah ne, when?"

"Can you do it later? Around 10pm? That's after our practice."

"Sure, okay."

"See you then. Annyeong"

 

9:30, baekhyun called again. Kai's voice, "We'll be done in 30mins, just go at the back of sme's bldg, we'll be there." "Okay. Bye" only two words came out from your mouth. Your heart beats like hell. You couldn't think straight. But still you have to force yourself to act normal (which is too abnormal for you), and prevent from spazzing/squealing. 9:50pm. You reached the front of the bldg, u avoid being seen by fangirls who are also waiting for their idols. a security let's you in, as if he was expecting you. You entered the bldg, and right there, twelve handsome namja are everywhere the entrance, some were seated on the floor, some are dancing randomly.You felt like you became a statue for e few seconds there when Kai approaches you.

 

"Hi, sorry for keeping you up this late...",

"ah ani, gwaenchanayo..."

 

"What's your name btw? I forgot to ask earlier?"

"jiyo"

"hi, Jiyo*".

Then went silent for a second when kai said again "you know everyone right? Your phone's wallpaper is us, so I bet u knew us. *eye smile*"

 

"Ah yeah I know you guys." Kai, "So, guys let's go?" Turns his head back to you, "let's go?"

 

You handed his phone like a robot and said "ah ne, here's your phone."

 

Kai "oh yeah, here. You've got a few text and calls there but didn't answer the calls..". 

 

Chen, "I like your ringtone!!! Kai and chanyeol's rap are the best."

 

"Thanks." You and Kai said in unison (lol)

 

When they are heading to the door, you went first and bowed, like saying goodbye. You thanked Kai and the others.

 

When Kris interrupted you from leaving "Kai's going to treat us dinner tonight, you must come or else he won't treat us anymore."

 

Chanyeol, "he never offered to treat us before, so miss Jiyo we won't be letting you leave just like that. Mianhae" Members surrounded you, and their exo's van came at the side of the bldg and they went in one by one. Tao offered you the passenger's seat. Kai's the last one to get in the van but before stepping inside Sehun closed the door. And he signals you to open your door so Kai can sit next to you.

 

 

You guys arrived at the restaurant. Foods are all ready cos they ordered it before-hand. You shyly sit in one corner and Kai follows to sits next to you. Members who are facing you are chen baek tao sehun chan, and they kept making faces like teasing you or kai. 

 

Kris asked "so who's your favorite member?"You, "Chanyeol ......and Kai"

They don't seems like believing you, but you hurriedly said "its true. Check my phone, it has many yeol and kai photos than the others..." "Even the vids on my phone, its mostly kai and chen. I'm not lying."

 

Dyo, "ah ne, I saw the photos earlier!!!"

 

That shocked you and don't know what to react. When you heard someone's tummy growls, you couldn't even hold your laugh, so you laughed a bit. And Tao said "let's eat. I'm dying here."

 

After eating, kai seems quiet, and you felt uneasy about it. Everyone is ready to leave and so are you.

 

You thank them again and again for the dinner, and for the opportunity of hanging out with them. You even said that its every exo fangirl's dream, and youre so lucky experiencing it.

 

You insisted that you will take a cab cos your way to your dorm is out of their way. They agreed but have to get sth in the van first.Kai handed you a paper bag, and said, "here are some signed stuffs from the members. And also there's a signed cap there, its my cap."

 

You are so overwhelmed and surprised that you don't know how to react and what to say. All you manage to say is 'thank you...thank you.'

 

You bid your goodbye again, before crying out of happiness. Kai said "annyeong. I hope to see you again."

 

And so you walk away before you faint. Not a minute had passed and you're inside of a cab already. Shaking, you take a look of what's inside the paper bag. You saw a signed cd, signed polaroids, earcaps, shirt, and Kai's signed CAP.

 

You reached your apartment, you don't know how. You felt like walking in clouds. You've been sitting on your couch for 20 whole minutes without moving, just re-thinking of all that happened to you the whole day. When a sudden ring disturbs your thoughts.

 

Caller: KIM JONGIN.

 

Wow. He even saved his number on my phone. You let a few ring pass and answered it. "Hello?"

 

"Hi, are u at home now?"

"Ne"

"Good that you went home safe."

"Ah ne, kamsahamnida"

----------dead air---------

"Did you like that cap?t"

"Ah yeah yeah..nomu choayo"

 

"I'm glad you're texting today..."

*blank*

"I've been waiting for you to hold your phone while crossing the street for some time now...."

*mouth-opened no words coming out*

"I hope we can get to know each other...."

 

"Ka--i"

"I know. Ah, I will talk to you again tomorrow. Sorry if I shocked you. Just sleep well tonight. I will talk to you again tomorrow. Goodnight Jiyo. Annyeong"

 

-end-