001

2 For 1

previously, sehun was deeply hurt by how seulgi suggested a breakup because she liked taehyun more. at first, sehun thought it was okay that seulgi didn't have feelings for him yet because they could be developed. but the moment he saw seulgi's message, his heart was broken into millions of pieces. sehun's days were simply spent on lying on his bed the whole day. he had no appetite, nor did he have any energy to do anything. at first, he was in a fragile and upset stage. then slowly, his sadness turned into anger, and he decided to snatch seulgi back. finally, after many years, he decided to put his plan into action...

____________________________________

nam taehyun. meet me at the same old warehouse.

"seulgi-ah... i... i have to go out... to... settle some... stuff."

"oh... okay. see you later then."

seulgi found taehyun acting very weirdly. usually, he wouldn't stammer while he was talking... unless he was hiding something. yes. taehyun had to be hiding something. hence, seulgi decided to stalk him - not because she suspected him, but because she was worried.

taehyun walked to wherever he was going to. seulgi observed that he was constantly checking his phone, as if he was waiting for an important message.

finally, after a long walk, taehyun arrived at his destination — the same old warehouse.

seulgi gasped. she recognized the warehouse. it was where the three of them used to hang out and chit chat often during their high school days. what is taehyun doing here... seulgi saw that inside the warehouse, sehun was waiting for taehyun. it seemed as if he had something important to discuss with taehyun. she was about to rush in and confront them when they started to talk.

"why did you call me out? don't tell me you want to talk about... seulgi?"

"what a smart lad. oh well, i just wanted to ask if you really love her."

"of course i do! if not, why would i be with her?"

 
"oh well. but she originally belonged to me! you were the one who broke her heart first and then she came to me!"
 
"that—"
 
"oh don't bother explaining already. you're just gonna say that those were your lines for a drama? pfft."
 
"but—"
 
"no more buts, nam taehyun. i'm going to snatch seulgi back with whatever i can. if needed, i'm going to destroy you too."
 
"you—"
 
before taehyun could finish his sentence, sehun whipped a knife out of his pocket. with an evil grin, he slowly walked towards taehyun. taehyun walked backwards too.
 
"oh, what can you do, you poor fella? after you die today, seulgi will belong to me."
 
seulgi was shocked by what sehun said. she didn't knew that she had hurt him so deep. seeing that the knife was getting closer and closer to taehyun, she rushed in to block in front of him. but just as she arrived, the knife drove straight into her stomach...
 
"SEULGI! ARE YOU OKAY?"
 
"i... i'm okay... as long as... you're fine... i'm... okay..."
 
"pabo yah. why did you follow me? i'm a grown up man now, i'm fine alone."
 
"i... was... worried... here... take this..."
 
seulgi dug into the right pocket of her navy blue jeans. it was an envelope sealed with the sticker she used for the letter she gave to taehyun few years ago.
 
just as the letter reached taehyun's hand, seulgi closed her eyes. she was officially dead.
 
"SEULGI AH! WAKE UP! DON'T SLEEP! I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SLEEP!"
 
taehyun weeped uncontrollably as he accompanied seulgi towards the hospital. sehun was then sentenced to jail for lifetime...
 
5 years later.
 
taehyun was cleaning up seulgi's stuff in the closet. he discovered the soft toy teddy he had given to her on their 1000th day, the pink chiffon top he gave on her 21st birthday, and many other items. taehyun smiled at the memories as he recalled them one by one.
 
he was about to get up when he saw an envelope drop from beneath the stack of clothes he was holding. he didn't find it familiar. taehyun put down the stack of clothes the bed, sat down and started reading the letter:
 
to. taehyun
ahh it's my second time writing a letter to you already, right? hehehe. i'm too embarrassed to say this in person, so i wrote it down ><
 
hmm... how should i say this? like i told you before, i've started liking you ever since that time you defended me from the bullies. i've always liked your company, because you never fail to make me happy and laugh. i really enjoy the times we are together because they're so precious... and because I love you so much... should we get married?
 
i know this is very sudden, but i've thought about it for a very long time now... i really, really want to spend the rest of my life with you and i want to entrust myself with you... give it a thought?
from. seulgi
 
taehyun was extremely shocked. so... this was what seulgi wanted to say to him many years ago? he regretted not opening the letter earlier. then, he found a set of couple rings inside the envelope. clenching the rings tight in his hands, he placed them on his heart and cried...