Kiss Cam

Kiss Cam Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, so this is just a little drabble, all mistakes are my own, sorry about them, I didn't bother to proof read, but I hope you like it! And it's Soofany so what more could you ask for?

Tiffany was dying of boredom.  She hated sports. 

Why was she there, you ask?  Because her 'date' absolutely loved them, although she was having a hard time believing that because the moment they sat down he hadne't put his phone down. Was she not interesting enough for him?

With a small huff, Tiffany decieded to look around, the stadium was filled with all types of people. Children who were watching the players with amazement, upset middle age men yelling at certain players. 

She kind of wished she understood the game. 

Glancing to her side, she noticed a rather thin girl, letting her eyes rake over her body, she couldn't deny that the other was absolutely gorgeous.

A small blush formed on her cheeks. She was not supposed to think that about a girl.  

Ignoring the thoughts, she focused her attention on the couple that was a few rows ahead of her, they looked so happy, so into one another.

'Unlike a certain someone.' She thought with a pout on her lips. 

Before she knew what was happening, she was glancing to the side again, seemingly against her own will, there was just something about the girl that was so entrancing. 

"Um.. Is there something on my face?"

The voice was so soothing, mature, so y.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter