0001

Hybrid's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s fashion to get an hybrid has a pet instead of a normal cat or dog. Both my best friends had them and I now here I  was on the streets of Seoul on my way to a hybrids shop to see if I got one of my own, well my friends made me come because “we know you won’t be lonely if you get one”. Apparently according to them me not having a boyfriend in a year and half is being lonely. What can I say they are crazy!

“Come on Sylvia it’s not like we’ll make you get one…today.”

“Yah right…. Like I don’t know you guys, you probably even have one in mind for me…”

“Well…”

“See! I knew it! I’m not going!”

“Yes you are, now stop being like that when you see them…”

“Yes yes… dream on Cassie!”

“Don’t be like that I was like you and now I have Ravi and I’m really happy with him.”

“But Elly…”

“Let’s just get in and see it doesn’t hurt.”

“Ok but it’s just to look around.”

We got inside a really small shop and a weird looking girl came from behind the curtains.

“Hey Elly, Cassie. Oh you finally brought your friend.”-She was a hybrid with bunny like ears.

“Yep so can you get us down stairs?”

“Sure come with me, oh and I’m Danna by the way.”

“Sylvia…”- we went down some stairs and I was shocked the room was huge and with various cages with what looked like hybrids. I was just in shock looking at all of them. Some of them were cute others more fierce looking, but they were all really handsome and pretty.

“The ones that are together have to get the same owner so I suggest you choose just one.”

I decided to look at them closer it was just my curiosity acting up, so I started looking around. When I got closer some would go further away others would come closer. One even tried was brave enough to touch me he looked kind of funny but he had another one in the same cage so… OMG! Are you thinking of getting one Sylvia! For god’s sake get a grip!

But then there was a cage with one that just stared at me I think that even if he wasn’t a hybrid he still reminded me of a cat, there was something in his eyes… I don’t know…it seemed like…almost like he know that no one would chose him… and then I noticed he had black ears and a black tail(the suppose bad luck). When I got closer I heard him hiss.

“I don’t want to be mean but don’t get too close to that one he supposedly brings bad luck.”

“Well, tell me how much it costs I want HIM!”-I don’t even know from where I got my confidence, the hybrid was staring at me probably mirroring my own shocked expression.

“Are you sure… he has been abandoned a lot…”

“Well I don’t care! Just tell me how much.”

“He’s not that valued here so we just want to get him out of here. If you want him just pay 25.”

“Deal, now realise him I have the money and I want to take him now.”

“Ok I just need to go get the keys.”

And then she left. I could feel Cassie and Elly staring at me, well actually every being in there was staring at me, it was bothering.

“Yah! Never saw it?!”

“Well I know you for 2 years and I never saw you so worked up…”

“I just don’t like people jugging without knowing!”

“I knew it! See Cassie I was right!”

“Yep.”

I could hear them but I just ignored it and came closer to my now pet. He seemed worried.

“I’m Sylvia can you tell me your name?”

“JB.“

“Ok so JB I don’t really know how this works but do you need something or…”

“Sis you need to buy him a collar.”

“Elly that is up to him to me he’s still a person! So do you need one or not?”

“Well that is up to you but normally it is better.”

“Then what is your favourite colour JB?”

“Hum?”

“Can you tell me…”

“Silver…”

“Ok”- that’s a start…then the girl got back with the keys.-“Do you have silver collars?”

“Yes we do, do you want one?”

“Yes.”

The way she was trying not to touch JB was getting on my nerves so I just went pass her and grabbed his hand.-“ let’s just go take care of everything and just give me the collar.”

So we went up stairs she got the collar and all the paper work and gave me all his belongings and I said goodbye to them and left with JB. My house is close, so 10 minutes later I was walking with JB inside my house.

“I know it’s not much but I hope you are comfortable. As you can see here’s the kitchen and living room, on your right there’s the two rooms the first door is mine and the second is now yours. Here on the left is the bathroom.”

“So you aren’t putting the collar on me?”

“Ok let’s do like this you can go take a shower and get a bit more comfortable while I make something for us to eat and then we will talk about all this.”

“Ok”

I was finishing putting the plates on the table when he got out of the bathroom, and I have to admit he’s hot in that tight long sleeve shirt and those dark jeans. Oh god! Focus Sylvia that is not why you brought him!

“I hope raymeon is good enough, I’m better with deserts so… just seat and eat while it’s hot.”

We started eating and it was just a weird environment. I had to say something.

“So JB can I know how old are you?”

“I´m 21 and you master?”

“Ok first don’t call me that just call me Sylvia and I’m 19.”

“Sorry S…Sylvia.”

“Oh and about the collar you are the one that will decide when you want to use it. To be truthful I wasn’t planning on getting an hybrid and I don’t know about your previous owners but I don’t want you to see me as that, please let’s just try to be friends. You might not believe me but I see you as a man not just a pet, you are a human being.”

“Oh…but that is not right, you are still my owner and I have to do anything for you.”

“If you want to do anything for me just be happy and smile, that is all I ask.”

I was just staring at me for a while until he got up and walked towards me I have to admit I was a bit scared maybe I said something I shouldn’t. When I was just 10 centimetres away of me he stopped lowered his head so his eyes were on the same level as mine and he smiled.

“Thank you… for everything.”

--------/---------

 

There had been a month since JB was living with me, he was quite stubborn in some things like how he should be submissive when I had guests or when we walked on the street and call me master. Since I worked on my computer and didn’t need to go out of the house that much we were a bit isolated but I also knew he felt uncomfortable because of the stares that we got from people because of his ears and tail colour.

Even thought at first he was reserved I got to know him a lot in this past month and I eventually fell for him, I don’t know when it happened but I loved him.

I was working on my computer in the living room when he got there and sat next to me. I could feel something was off.

“What’s wrong JB?”

“Nothing…”

I knew it! I put my pc on the coffee table and put his head on my lap and started touching his hair.

“Stop it…”- he said that but he was still purring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter