My Dazzling Girl

My Retarded Bestfriends

Taemin secretly opened the window and smiled when he found Naeun was still sleeping peacefully. Taemin sneaked into the blankets and hugged Naeun from behind,

"Mmmmhh, Taemin-ahh.."

Taemin smiled widely when he heard that,

"How did you know it's me?"

"Because every time you hug me from behind you will sigh twice and then you will kiss my shoulder."

Okay. It was a stupid question but he liked to hear the answer from Naeun's mouth. Taemin smiled broadly while Naeun drifted back to her dream. Few minutes later someone opened the window. He frowned when he saw how Taemin embraced her and smiled in his sleep. Then he also sneaked into Naeun's blanket and hugged her too. Not long after that Naeun began to twist her body from the heat,

"Mmmhh, Jongin-ahh, don't hug me too, it's getting narrow and hot.."

"How did you know it's me?"

Another stupid question.

"Who else beside you and Taemin who are always sneak into my room since we were kids?"

Naeun wake up with annoyance and stared at the two handsome teenagers in front of her whose smiling innocently,

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning my son yeoshin."

"Hey! Who said Naeun is yours!"

"ME! Naeun is mine!"

"No! Mine!"

"MINE!"

Naeun sighed heavily and few minutes later the bedroom door opened. A handsome young man whose dressed perfectly sighed in annoyed tone when he saw the two stupid boys and his sullen sister,

"You have come a few minutes earlier than usual, now quickly get out from my sister's room. Aigoooo naeun-ah, if this keeps continues I'm really worried about your ity."

Both of the boys looked at each other before Taemin said confidently,

"Calm down Minho - hyung, if Naeun really lost her ity, it's certainly with one of us."

Jongin nodded, showed full supports to Taemin's statement.

"I SAID GET OUT NOW!!"

Facing Minho's anger, they jumped out of the bed and raced out from Naeun's window. Few minutes after that Jongin shouted from the outside,

"I'll pick you up in an hour, Naeun-ah!"

"I'll pick her up!'

"No way!!"

"It's me!!'

''NO!! IT'S ME!!"

Minho and Naeun sighed together, tired of hearing it every morning.

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later Minho already waited at the dinner table. He was  reading a newspaper with a serious face. Not long afterward Naeun ran out of her room and kissed Minho's cheek,

"Good morning Minho oppa!"

"Good morning Naeun-ah!"

Naeun's eyes immediately lit up seeing his breakfast,

"Uwaaaaaa, gogi! thank you oppa! I'll cook breakfast for you tomorrow!'

Minho laughed and sister,

"What do you want to cook me tomorrow? Omelet with peanut jam or chocolate pancakes with gogi?"

Naeun pouted and said,

"You know I'm learning to cook and I have to innovate! Moreover you like it!"

Minho secretly smiled in his heart. Although he was often disturbed by the presence of Taemin and Jongin, for the first time he felt they were quite useful because they wanted to eat the whole horrible dish made by his sister, or when he forced the boys eating her sister's cook. He still remembered the day when Naeun made vanilla pancakes filled with meat and with happy face served it to Minho. The sweet guy didn't have the heart to throw it away, but also couldn't eat it either. He forced the two boys eating the food before his eyes, with the threat that if they not eat it all he wouldn't allow them to see Naeun again. Their faces were pale after hearing the threat, but they are increasingly become pale when they try to eat the food. After they eat it all and passed out a few moments later Minho carrying empty places to Naeun and she laughed with joy as he hugged and kissed Minho. Ah, what a very beautiful memory.

Minho stared at his sister who was eating happily. Minho and Naeun were survivors from a tragic car accident that killed his little sister, Sae Eun and their parents. Naeun survived because Minho hugged her tightly though Minho also seriously injured. Since the horrible accident, at the age of 17, he and his sister, Naeun, age 6 years, became orphans. Minho decided to get out of school and working to support Naeun and himself. Ten years passed, and the business went smoothly. No matter what he always spare time for Naeun.

Their lived peacefully until Naeun was 8 years old. It all started with the appearance of two new neighbors who occupy the vacant house on the left and right of their home. Each of the new families had son which are the same age as Naeun.

The first boy called Taemin. Acted sweet but hiding his original manipulative character inside. He has a beautiful face and white skin like a girl. He has one older brother, Yunho. Taemin like Naeun, on the contrary Naeun likes Taemin because from the first time she thought the boy is a girl!

The second boy called Jong In. With a dark skin,cynical, brash, and have no manners. He has two elder sisters, Yuri and Sunny. Jong In also liked Naeun but Naeun was afraid of him. They finally become friends after the boy helped her from angry dogs on the way to school. Since then, Jong In, Taemin and Naeun seemed to be inseparable.

Minho began to feel annoyed when he realized that Taemin and Jongin follow her all the time. So the two boys always entered the same school with Naeun. When Naeun took taekwondo course, they participated the course as well. Even when Naeun took cooking and sewing classes, they participated too. They sneaked into Naeun's room merely to annoy and wake her up, and as usual Minho would drive the two teenagers away.

One day Minho locked Naeun's bedroom window so they can't sneaked out again but somehow the next morning the two boys broke the lock.

The next day he changed Naeun's window but the boys could still enter.

The other day he changed Naeun's room, but again in the next morning the two boys were already in her room.

Minho shook his head everytime he remembered the memories.

"Good morning all!"

Taemin and Jong In greeted them together. They were ready with their school uniforms and running out into the room,

"Wuaaahhh, what a delicious breakfast! That make me hungry again hyung!"

Taemin and Jong In casually took the plate and fighting for the food. Minho rolled his eyes at their stupidity while Naeun laughed at them. After breakfast and ready to go, Minho called her with smiled and opened his arms widely. Naeun laughed and jumped into her brother's arms.Minho laughed as he hugged his dear sister tightly and kissed her forehead gently,

"Remember, study dilligently in school, don't forget to bring the coat as the weather gets colder, eat your lunch box, and don't forget to give me a call at your break."

Naeun smiled and said,

"Yeah oppa, you have promised me that we will go together to the zoo this weekend."

Jong In behave like vomiting and said,

"Geez Naeun, we've already in high school and yet you still want to go to the zoo?"

Taemin watching Jong In with confused face,

"Didn't you and your sisters went to the zoo yesterday Jong In? Sunny noona told Yunho hyung that you begging to go to the zoo? Yuri noona even said that you were really happy when you saw the camels and took a selca with the camel before you got spat by the camel."

"HEY!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their unique friendship was not a secret anymore, and they were quite famous in SMCube High School. Inseparable from each other, and never thought to leave each other.

Lee Taemin. The dance club's president. A hottie and a playboy who love flirting with women. He is famous for having a lot of girlfriends. Older or younger, he has it all. With an innocent smile and great charisma that makes all women down to their knees. Yes, all of them, except Son Naeun, his bestfriend.

Kim Jong In. The basketball club's president that likes to do sports and also good at dancing. He is a womanizer like Taemin and really easy to fall in love. Both of him and Taemin are famous for being very protective with Son Naeun. Jong In also famous with his cynical smile. A typical of evil smile that make all women go crazy at him. Yes, all of them, except Son Naeun, his bestfriend.

Son Naeun. Member of art club whose love painting. Friendly, cheerful, kind, naive, innocent, and have natural beauty. Many male students whose falling at her but she never fell in love with anyone, eventhough the most popular boys in school are her childhood friend. Almost every day she received a dozen of flowers, love letters, chocolates, and cute teddy bears that will be thrown away or destroyed by Jong In or Taemin.

One day in the library, Naeun searching some books by herself. When she found it, someone behind her definetely searching the same book. Naeun looked up and faced the tall boy who said,

"Please, you can read the book first, Naeun - sshi."

"Thank you.. but hey, how do you know my name?"

The cool guy chuckled and ,

"Who don't know Son Naeun from SMCube High School?"

Naeun snorted. Half an hour later Naeun and the handsome boy was already discussed th book together. The boy's name is Kim Myungsoo. He is thescholarship student who loves to spend his time in library, and also in the same grade with Naeun. He is smart, calm, and don't talk much. In a short time both Myungsoo and Naeun become really close. They talked and laughed about many things. Meanwhile Taemin passed through the library with two beautiful girls in his arms. He was talking sweetly with them until he saw Naeun laughing with another man in the library alone. Yes, just two of them. Shocking with the sight, Taemin took his phone and leave the girls behind,

"I'll call you again dear, there is something I must do, see you tomorrow Victoria, and I will called you tonight Sulli!"

Taemin kissed the two girls quickly and running to the corner. He called Jong In and after few minutes Jong In finally picked up the phone angrily.

"Goddamnit Taemin! Can't you choose another time to disturb me? I'm in the middle of making out with Krystal!"

"Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Where are you?! You must come immediately to the library! Right now! The red riding hood is in danger! A wolf approached her! Just come here quickly!"

"Wait a minute, who is red riding hood? And since when we have wolf in Seoul?'

"IT'S JUST AN ILLUSTRATION YOU !! JUST GET YOUR HERE!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay this is a very, very dangerous."

"Yeah, we have a serious situation here.'

They both took a peak of Naeun and Myungsoo from the outside. Wearing black sunglasses and drinking coca cola. Hiding between the library door and the trees. Earning some weird glares from the other students but it seems that they didn't care at all.

"Come on! We must approach them! We have to figure out what exactly they are talking about!"

Taemin dragged Jong In inside. They grabbed a book and sat down, covered their faces with the book. Naeun and Myungsoo still chatting until,

"Jong In? What are you doing in the library?"

"Eh? But, how did you know it's me?'

"You're sitting in front of me while covering your face with a book, do you think I wouldn't recognize you? anyway.. why'd you read that kind of book?"

Jong In read the title of the book and hi face become pale. The title of the book is,

'How to gave birth in water : Preparation and Anticipation.'

"Oh, my mother is pregnant again."

Jong In said that without thinking and Naeun turned her attention to the boy who was still covering his face with book beside Jong In.

"Taemin, your book is upside down."

Taemin fixed the book's position but still not move the book from his face. Naeun sighed with annoyance. Myungsoo tried to holding back his smile, somehow not offended at all by their behaviour.

"Honestly, what are you two doing in here?'

"We're reading a book of course, is that really weird for you?"

"As long as i know you two, you guys were never interested in reading especially the library."

Taemin sighed. He finally throw the bok, grabbed Naeun's hand and said,

"Naeun-ah, am I wrong for being worried? Every piece of you is a burst of something beautiful, am I wrong if I worried that someone will stole it from me?"

Myungsoo desperately hold back his laugh while Jong In acted like he want to vomiting. Taemin's word sure are very sweet, with eyes that could melt any heart even the north pole, which is hardly to resist, mostly for all women. Yes, all of them except Son Naeun.

Naeun looked at him without expression. More precisely she looks really bored and annoyed. Naeun stand up, took the book and said,

"Myungsoo, I'll see you later, I want to breathe in a different air from these two idiots."

Taemin's jaw dropped,can't believe how his best seduction meant nothing for Naeun. He scrambled his own hair with annoyance while Jong In laughed at him. Taemin immdiately threw a dictionary to Jong In's head and Jong In threw another book to Taemin's head. And Myungsoo feel this is the right moment to leave them. They keep throwing the books to each other until the librarian shouted at them,

'"WOULD YOU TWO STOP THAT!!"

Both Taemin and Jong In jumped from their seat and running away,

"WE'RE SORRY MYRIA SONGSAENIIIIMMMM!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the afternoon Naeun spend her time by reading in her room until she heard someone called her from outside. Naeun frowned. She knew very well who is that. She chose to ignored it and focus on her book. But it turns out that it was a wrong choice.

"Naeun-aaahh!!! I won't leave this garden until you forgive me!! i'm going to build a tent right now!"

"Naeun-aaahhh!!! Please don't ignore me too!! It was all his idea! i had nothing to do with that!"

"YOU BASTARD TRAITOR KIMJONGIN!!! GIVE ME BACK ALL MY VIDEOGAMES THAT YOU BORROWED!! MY SHIRTS! MYJEANS! MY BOXER! AND MY MAGAZINES!!"

"WHEN DID I EVER BORROWED YOUR BOXER!!'

"STOP IT ALREADY!!"

Naeun finally shouted out from the window. She must stopped those two crazy boys before they would embarassed her more in front of the neighbours.

"GET.IN.TO.MY.ROOM."

Taemin and Jong In suddenly running and scramble to the front door. In front of the door Minho already waiting for them in an annoyed expression.

"Good night hyung! As always we want to hol a pajama party with Naeun!'

"Yes and we already brought our own pajamas and cookies!."

Minho rolled his eyes and looked at his watch,

"Today I give you time until 10 pm. More than that I will drag and throw you two out by myself."

Both of them become pale and rushing to the upstairs, to Naeun's room.

Almost one hour later Naeun's anger compeletely vanished because she was busy put a face mask on Taemin and Jong In. Both of the boys are lying on the bed. Naeun wearing pink pajamas, Taemin in tosca pajamas, and Jong In in orange pajamas.

"Naeun-ah."

"Hmmm?"


"Do we really have to do this?"

"Of course, you said you want to be my girl's besfriend because I don't have girl bestfriends right? Girls used to do things like this. You're lucky that I'm not doing a nail polish on you two."

Taemin and Jong In sighed and began to regret their decision to do a pajama party with Naeun.

Half an hour later Taemin and Jong In have already asleep. Both of them snoring softly. Naeun looked at her bestfriends in amused. She played with Taemin's messy hair. They always messed up her days, all the time, but she love them with all of her hearts. They always cheer her up and made her laughed. Naeun took her favourite teddy bear and said,

"Good night Taemin, good night Jong In."

Naeun knocked Minho's bedroom and he opened the door,

"Oppa, can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Of course, where are the two idiot boys? Are they going home already?"

"Not yet, they fell asleep in my room. I don't want to wake them up so I move here."

Minho scrambling Naeun's hair and smiled at her sister. Naeun protested her brother by telling her hair will be ruined and Minho just laughed harder. Naeun jumped into Minho's bed in a spoiled way and said,

"Good night Minho oppa."

He pulled the blanket over her body and hugging her teddy bear tighter. Minho kissed Naeun' head and sat down in his chair. He can't sleep yet since there are some work that unfinished yet. Minho looked at her sister adoringly. He smiled by himself while Naeun's hair. Her sister is a fast asleep. He looked at the teddy bear. Actually it was belong to Sae eun, his sister whose died together with their parents in that car accident. At that time Sae Eun is just 10 years old and they were going to celebrate her birthday in a restaurant. Their parents already booked the restaurant from few days ago,but they never arrived there. Since the incident, the teddy bear almost never separated from Naeun. He remember when Naeun aged 12 years old, she went camping in school together with Taemin and Jong In, but she forget to bring her teddy bear. She freaked out until Taemin and Jong In  came back and took the teddy bear with them. Maybe she still hold the memories of their parents and Sae Eun. Maybe he is not the only one whose suffered from this loss. Maybe he is not the only one whose hiding everything throught his smile. Through all this years he tried all his best to raise his sister well. Become her brother, her father, her mother, her bestfriend, and her protector. Did he do it right all this time? Did he make Naeun happy?

"Minho oppaa.."

Naeun delirious in her dream and Minho smiled broadly. He kissed Naeun's forehead and said,

"Sweet dream my princess, my everything..."

Minho secretly walking out from his room. He went uptairs to check those two idiots. He tried to holding back his laugh when he saw Taemin and Jong In fall asleep with mouth opened wide. Taemin even scratched his boxer for a while before throwing his hands into Jongin's face. He change the air conditioner temperature and cover them with blanket. Eventhough these two boys always bothered him and Naeun, but he considered them as a part of the family. Deep in his heart he was grateful because they never let Naeun alone. Minho chuckled, he knew very well that Taemin and Jong In are falling in love with his sister.

Minho came back to his room and checking on her sister. Her beloved sister was still fall asleep peacefully. Minho looked at the clock. It's almost midnight but he didn't feel sleepy at all. Minho scratched his head and coming out into the garden. He drank tea and remembered something,

Legend says when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream. Minho drank the tea and wondered, whose dream exactly?

When he looked up he accidentally saw the neighbor's balcony. Yuri standing by herself, with a thin nightgown, staring at the full moon. Minho choked on his drink while Yuri looked at her directly. Yuri giggled at his behaviour while Minho bowed apologically them immediately ran inside. Minho cursing himself for his carelessness and not being able to stop the ridiculous heartbeat in his heart...

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the next morning Taemin and Jong In wake up in panic mode. They wake up at 7 am while the school begins at the same time. They scramble to borrow the bathroom and Minho just stared at them from the dinner table. Occasionally he would hide his smile behind the newspaper that he was reading.

"HYUNG!! WHY DON'T YOU WAKE US EARLIER?!"

"Why?'"

'"WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!"

"Today is sunday."

Taemin and Jong In's movement suddenly stopped and they looked at each other. Then they looking at the entire room and without taking his eye from the newspaper, Minho said,

"Naeun went jogging with Myungsoo since one hour ago."

Taemin and Jong In looking at each other before scrambling out from the door to catch Naeun. Minho shook his head with a bored expression. After running throught few blocks they found Naeun and Myungsoo running and laughing together. They fasten their speed and purposefully stood between Naeun and Myungsoo.

"Ah good morning Myungsoo!'  Taemin greet Myungsoo on his left.

"Hi Naeun! Why didn't you invite us to jogging with you too?"  While Jong In greet Naeun on his right.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and said,

"I have to go now, I'll see you at school tomorrow Naeun-ah!'

"Okay bye Myuuuuuungg!"

Taemin and Jong In really shocked when they heard that,

"Wait a minute Naeun-ah, since when you called him by his first name like that? You just met him a few days ago!"

"And your shorts! It's too shorts! It's too revealing your white skin and smooth legs!"

Naeun rolled her eyes. Sometimes her two bestfriends acted like an ahjumma like that.

"We're just friends, calling his first name doesn't mean I'm going to date him. Now excuse me tweedledee and tweedledum, I'm going home."

Taemin and Jong In chasing her behind. Arrived at home Naeun take a shower. Then she sat on the couch, hugging her teddy bear and the television. Minho still doing his work on his laptop. He frowned, looked thoughtful and serious. Taemin and Jong In suddenly burst out into the room,

"Annyeong hyung! Annyeong Naeun-ah!"

Taemin and Jong In scrambled to join Naeun on the couch. They was talking and laughing about the movie until Apunk showed up on the screen, Taemin and Jong In's most favourite girl group.

Suddenly Taemin and Jong In stand up then singing and dancing Apunk's songs vigorously. Naeun and Minho looked at each other, then sighed together. It's not a secret anymore that Taemin and Jong In are two crazy hardcore fanboys of Apunk.

Apunk is a girl group that popular with their cute and lovely concept. Apunk consist of Park Chireng, Eunjuu, Manjoo, Boni, Son Namon, Yoogyung, and Mahyoung. They become famous with their two hits single, Mr. Choi and VUL. Rumour said that their popularity almost reach Europe and Africa.

Taemin and Jong In singing and dancing perfectly while Naeun laughing out loud. At the end of the song Taemin and Jong In shouted like crazy,

"SON NAMON! SON NAMON!"

"Oh my god she looks hot with that pink ribbon!"

'"Yeah but I'd rather see her in pink suit."

"Have you buy the tickets for their mini concert Punk Paradise?"

"Of course I did, I already buy it for you too, you can give me the money tomorrow."

"Ahem."

Taemin and Jong In suddenly followed the source of the voice. Naeun stared at them with a bored expression. Immediately they approached Naeun and said,

"We're just joking Naeun-ah, you're still the best for us."

"That's right, you even more beautiful than Son Namon, eh not really, uh I guess as beautiful as her, but sometimes not really like that too."

Taemin nudged Jong In with annoyance and Jong In glared him back,

'"Whatever."

Naeun said casually while watching the television again. They spent the afternoon with joke and laughs. Few hours later Jong In fell asleep on the couch while Minho gone somewhere. Naeun realized that she also fell asleep on the couch until she got up and headed to her room.

Naeun stunned when she saw Taemin sat on the edge of her window, listening to his iPod through headset while looking into the sky. He looked so serious, drowned in his own thought and for a moment Naeun admit that she understands why many girls fall to him. His sharp eyes. His silky and brown hair. His thick lips. And his strong charisma. Naeun approached Taemin and when he realized her presence Taemin smiled at her. Naeun jumped on her bed in a spoiled way,

"Why do you love to staying in my room all the time? You have your own room."

"Stop sulking, hear this, this is a new song, I know you will like this."

Taemin took off the headset from his head and put it to Naeun's head. He set the volume and when she heard the song her expression changed,

"Cool! I like this song!'

Naeun listened happily while Taemin smiled and fixed the headet's position on Naeun's head. Then he acting like he want to turn up the volume, he put his both hand in the headset, stared at her deeply and said,

"I put my heart on that stupid love song, hoping that someday you will understand my true feelings for you."

Naeun stared at Taemin in confusion and took off the headset from her head,

"What? What did you said? I can't hear that."

Taemin just laughed and ruined Naeun's hair, only to make Naeun yelling more at him. Few minutes later Naeun lay down in his lap while playing Taemin's iPod. Now they sharing the headset. One in Naeun's ear and the other one in Taemin's ear. He didn't mind at all to listen any songs that selected by Naeun. He looked at the sky again, playing with her hair and enjoyed their time together.

 

 


 

 

It's a rough day for all of us, even you and me, but i simply write this story to make you smile again, to create sunshine in your stormy head, and to put a small hope in your heart.

I still believe in taeun, and i always do, so please don't be sad again okay?

Everything will gonna be okay ^^

I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm really sorry for the wrong grammar and spell #bow

And i really need to ask something, do you want me to make a sequel for this one shot? please answer on comment :)