One

Family Outing Season 3

No one's pov.

The most anticipated show of the year is now having a come-back.

the staff's and the pd's have gone to give the invitation to the Idols that will cast this show.

let's go to the staff 1 she's gonna give the invitation to the most uh.... whoa new this is the INFINITE group let's see then the staff pats myungsoo/L the rolled invitation letter.

"Whoa?! seriously I'm one of the cast I mean this is cool way awesome I always watched this show now I'm part of it nyahahaha." L goofs around the camera 

then the staff gave him another letter "BWOH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WOOHYUN SUNBAENIM COME HERE GUYS!" L shouted.

"I have to get this person and go with her to the distination" L seriously looked at the paper.

"Is that their dorm ommo! let's memorize it palli!" the infinite members said

"What the guys stop it." L said while smiling from ear to ear 

"Yah! L-sii your so lucky dude" said sungyeol 

"I know." L said to them " I hope this person and I will be okay with each other so be ready I will fetch for you." L said to the camera.

1-myungsoo.gif?w=500&h=235

~

on the other hand another Idol recieved the invitation 

"Mwoh?! FAMILY OUTING 3 is this for real or just a prank.

"Yah, calm down chunji." L.joe pats him 

"But L.joe-sii can't you see I'm a cast of our favorite Variety show isn't great!" chunji yelled in excitement.

"we get it your so happy now shut up!" ricky glared at him.

the staff gave him another piece of paper. "WHAT?! I-I don't know this person don't you think this person will be shocked?" chunji yelled.

"what now?!" ricky gets the paper. " WHOA? UR REALLY ARE LUCKY BASTARD." he said

"*sigh* I'll do my best so wait for me *winks" he said

original.gif

the cast is now preparing their things the other cast will be a surprise that you'll be so excited to look for.

~