Part 1/Introduction~

WINNER

- Minhye and Seulbi arrive at YGEntertainment’s building with their bags. They had been accepted into the company and had already had some classes but had to go back home to pack up and move to the YG dorms. 
They were supposed to meet Mino when they arrived at YGE but someone didn’t allow them.- 

Bobby – Wow so you’re still here? I thought you gave up. *wicked smile* 
Minhye – What do you want Bobby-ssi? 
Bobby – Oh, nothing, just wanted to know how the newest girls were doing. You know I worry…. 
Seulbi – I would worry about you… But someone’s just too worthless. 
Bobby – Are you saying I’m worthless? 
Seulbi - I never said you were, I said someone was. But if the description fits… 
Bobby – YAH! You think that you can just come, being the newbie and beggar you are and insult someone who went through hardships to enter this company- 
- Minhye then couldn’t stand him anymore and just slapped him and just as he was about to do anything more he noticed Mino approaching them.- 
Bobby – Ahah, you’re so funny, well, I gotta go now, take care girls~ - And he left hurriedly after bowing to Mino. 
Mino – Something happened? 
Seulbi – I don’t even know anymore… 
Minhye – Let’s just go oppa, we’re tired. 
Mino – This way, ladies. – And he picked up each girl’s trolley suitcases. 


Mino – So guys, this is my sister Minhye and her friend Seulbi. They just got here and are the new girls group. 
-The girls bowed and the boys copied them.- 
Seungyoon – Hello! I’m Seungyoon, the leader. 
Taehyun – Hello, my name is Taehyun and I’m the mom of the group, despite being the maknae. 
Jinwoo – Hey I’m the oldest, Jinwoo. 
Seunghoon – And I’m Seunghoon. 

Mino – Minhye? Yah, Minhye! 
Minhye – What? – Minhye had been too distracted with a certain boy’s introduction to notice her brother was already trying to show them the dorms. 
-Seulbi was still in a daze though so when she noticed Minhye was leaving her side she stumbled on her steps and awkwardly bowed to the boys and followed her friend- 

Mino – So, this is your dorm, it’s small since you’re just two, but if you want maybe we can talk to someone… 
Seulbi – Nah, we’re just fine, we can sleep together, right MinMin? 
Minhye- Neh! This is just fine! Thank you oppa! 
Mino- Well then start unpacking and don’t forget your classes and practices. I gotta go now, Who is Next filming is starting soon, see you later girls~ 
Both girls – See you later oppa, we’ll watch it~ 
 

--------------

A/N
Erhm... So this is just a short introduction . eheh~

Also, Bobby will be an hateful character... But we have nothing agaisnt the real Bobby. We actually like him, but we needed this kind of character for the plot... Please don't stone us...  *prepares herself for flying stones, tomatoes and whatnot*

We just wanted to clarify that. Bobby is a person we actually like, who sadly shares his name with a bad character (in the first chapters).