1. Hell {KaiSoo}

Let's Break A Heart Tonight
 
"I love you." The older boy whispered into the younger's ear as he squeezed Kai's hand tighter. 
 
"I love you too." Kai whispered back with flushed cheeks. And he meant it with all of his heart. Kyungsoo was the light of his world after all. 
 
"The sun seems to be rising now." Kyungsoo offhandedly remarked then.  
 
"Yeah." Kai nodded as he snuggled deeper into the embrace of the older. "But it's Sunday, so we can sleep in can't we?" Kai gazed up with pleading eyes. 
 
The older chuckled. "Yes of course we can." 
 
"Yays!" Kai cheered. 
 
Another chuckle resonated in the room, however this time it was not Kyungsoo's— but it wasn't Kai's laugh either. The younger of the two males had confusion written clear across his face. 
 
"Who's there?" Kai called. 
 
Suddenly the room got immensely darker and Kai could feel cold chills run up his spine. 
 
"Wha—"
 
"WAKE UP KID!" 
 
"Huh?!" Kai sat up straight in his bed and looked around frantic. "Wh-What's going on?" The frightened maknae questioned. His mind was never clear when he was woken up suddenly. 
 
"You were oversleeping again. Kyungsoo says you've got class in an hour and asked me to wake you up." 
 
Kai rubbed his face, especially his tired eyes, as reality set in that today was Monday. "Oh... Okay thanks Baekhyun Hyung." Kai mumbled as he threw off his covers and began to get out of bed. He refused to make eye contact with the older. 
 
"Don't mention it." Baekhyun answered relaxedly. "People might start to think that Kyunggie's got me whipped or something." The older laughed at his own joke as he sauntered out of the room. 
 
When Kai was finally left alone he walked over to his bedroom's door and shut it, sighing as he did so because it was just his luck that his roommate's boyfriend would be the one to wake him up instead of his roommate who was probably cooking breakfast or something. If Baekhyun was here this early then that meant only one thing too: he spent the night. 
 
Kai shivered at the thought with slight annoyance and mild disgust. And it wasn't that Kai disliked the older male, no Baekhyun was actually a nice guy all in all. Kai just couldn't stand that Baekhyun had the only thing Kai has ever wanted: Do Kyungsoo. 
 
"You're not mine and you'll never be mine..." Kai muttered to himself as he picked out his clothes for the day. "But I wish you were because I love you so much." 
 
Kai shut his eyes tight and groaned whilst a single tear slipped down his tan cheek. It hurt him so much to know that Kyungsoo could, and would only ever be his, in his dreams. 
 
"I love you... Why can't you love me and not him?"