Faerix 2.

E.X.O Warriors: Saving QuenSfaires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yixing's Pov.
I stared at the two guys before me,they looked kind of sad when Xiumin ran off,i know it's a lot for them to take in but this is their real home these guys are talking about and if they don't manage to convince them 'technically they don't know who them is' i thought but if they don't manage to convince them then their home planet? could be destroyed i think...
"How many days would you guys be here for?"i asked and watched as they thought for a while "we are supposed to stay for two days"the one named Baekhyun answered"but we will stay for three"said Tao "no,we wont"frowned Baekhyun "we would get in trouble"he sighed and Tao rolled his eyes "three days"he said stubbornly. I got the feeling a fight was about to break out so i asked another question "uh..well where are you guys going to stay?"i asked and they looked surprised by the question "ha...well you see..."Baekhyun started "you have no where to stay do you?"asked Chanyeol and i looked over at him "well....we actually do but i don't know where it is"answered Baekhyun and i blinked "maybe we can help you find it?"he questioned and he smiled sheepishly "well you see....we left before we got all the information..."he mumbled the last part and i stared dumbly at them "it's not my fault it was his!"he accused pointing at Tao "hey how is this my fault!"he yelled "your the onw who started a fight with Kris before he finished explaining what we had to do!!"he tackled Tao and they both wrestled on the ground while me,Chanyeol and D.O watched them.
I sighed and pulled Tao away from Baekhyun,he squirmed around in my arms telling me to let him go. "Fighting wont get you anywhere"i said and they both looked at me before huffing and crossing their arms,i let Tao go before looking at both of them "you guys should find somewhere to stay"i told them and they nodded "hey we can stay with one of you"Baekhyun said and i stared at them with wide eyes "oh...well bye Yixing!"D.O yelled while waving and tugging Chanyeol away leaving me alone.
"I....have to go.."i muttered and started running to my dorm hoping they didn't follow me. I stopped at the door to my room and dubbled over trying to catch my breath,i stood up straight brushing my bangs out of my eyes and looked both sides before heaving a sigh and opened my door to walk inside "oh! it's bland!"i heard a voice before two figures pushed past me entering the room,i stood there frozen before frowning and walking inside. I looked around the slightly decorated room,it was not bland mind you. "So where do we sleep?"Tao asked and i blinked at him "there is no room,i have two roommates one is Chen and the other is well...Jonghyun.."i muttered the last part "and he doesn't like company". "I don't mind,i wont be here tonight anyway"i heard a voice behind me and turned around with wide eyes 'wow this guy knows how to sneak up on people'i thought "u-uh...okay"i stuttered out as he left the room"that was weird"Baekhyun said and Tao nodded.
I went to sit on my bed while those two poked around,when they deemed them self satisfied with poking around they went to sit on the bunk bed across from my own bed. "So,what about those key chains?"i asked and they looked at each other before looking at me "those key chains are actual pixies"Baekhyun replied and i stared at him "you mean they use the keychain as a way to hide right?"i asked and he nodded "so why haven't they shown their f
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter