Day 1

For you

Hey, I don't know whether you'll read this in the morning or night so I'll just say HEY!!

Well, that didn't turn out well ahaha. Aish this is awkward. I never write this to anyone before. Well, I guess I'll start from saying thanks.

From the beginning that we met until now, I am grateful that i met you. Meeting you is one of the best part of joining Vernal. I'm thankful to Dae hyung that he would occasionally tried to coax us about joining Vernal. At first, I was doubtful and shy. After a few days later, I was getting used to the poeple and the environment in Vernal. Then I meet you. The girl who stole my bubbletea and my heart wouldn't give it back.

Honestly I would have messed you up if you were someone else. I mean no one touch my bubbletea, but there is something about you that makes me put that intention away and would wanted to know you instead. Based on your personality, I knew that you wouldn't talk to someone like me easily. So I tried to think of a way. Guess what? the deal we are having is the one that first and only one that pop into my mind. I know that it's stupid to asked you that, but what's the harm in trying. Even if you wouldn't accept that. At least i started a conversation with you. I didn't even thought that you would accept that stupid and ridiculous offer.

So yeah i guess i'm going to tell you little by little of how i feel about what's going on. I guess this is the end of day 1!

I'll see you here again tmr! or maybe today depending on when you read this.

-GayHun