Lovely Surprise

Lovely Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This story is continuation of Lovely Confession…

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/871480/lovely-confession-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin

 

December 12th, 2014…

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Lee Min Ho bit his lips when he saw his girlfriend laughing so loudly after looking at the photo in his Ipad she was holding. He saw a tear slipped from the corner of her eyes and couldn’t stop laughing with her back vibrating against his chest. Her whole body was lying relaxingly against him.

“Yah! What is so funny?” Min Ho asked grumpily.

Park Shin Hye turned slightly to the side until their eyes locked at each other. She pressed her lips tightly together, trying to suppress her laughter. But it could only hold less than a second before she laughed again.

“Mianhe, oppa. But this photo is just too funny. I never see you like this before. I thought the look you have in the beginning of City Hunter when you were in Thailand was funny but this one just surpassed it.” She paused and looked clearly at him. “How can Director Yoo Ha make a handsome man like you become a beggar?”

Min Ho sighed as he glared at her. “You are lucky that your boyfriend is the main lead of this movie to see all these photos. No one has ever seen all these movie stills before. You are the first one.” He said as he pinched her nose softly. “And Kim Jong Dae is not a beggar. He just has a very rough and poor life at the beginning. He has no money, no life and has to struggle a lot. He is a very pity character and…”

“Okay, okay. My fault. He is not a beggar but just look like one.” Shin Hye cut him off with a wide smile as she turned back to the Ipad and scrolled down to look at the rest of the photos. Her finger stopped at one of the photos and turned her head around, looking at Min Ho with her brows slightly creased.

“Wae?” Min Ho asked.

“Did you eat ramyeon last night?” She asked as her eyes were travelling around his face.

“No. Wae?” Min Ho asked again.

“But how come your face looked so bloated in Gangnam 1970 press conference today?” She asked, trying not to laugh.

Min Ho inhaled a deep breath before he pulled away from her and stood up of the couch.

Shin Hye was startled by his sudden action and thought her boyfriend was angry with her. “Oppa… I’m sorry. I was just joking…I didn’t mean… ahhh…”

Without giving her a chance to finish her sentence, Min Ho held both her hands, pushed her down onto the couch with his body hovering on top of her. He pinned both her hands above her head and his other hand started tickling the side of her waist mercilessly.

“Ahhh… oppa… stop… oppa…” Shin Hye screamed as she tried to struggle and escape from him. But it was useless because he was caging her with his body and both her hands were tightly pinned above her head.

“Oppa… sorry… please stop… oppa…” She laughed and screamed helplessly.

“Tell me again. Whose face is bloated? Huh?” Min Ho grinned, as his hand didn’t stop tickling her.

“Ahhh… no one… no one’s face is bloated. Oppa…” She keeps moving, trying to make him stop.

The grin on his face grew wider before he stopped his attack on her. He slowly moved his hand to her cheek and brushed the strands of hair away from her face. Looking deep into her eyes, he leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

“Who is more handsome? Kim Tan or your Choi Dal Po?” He asked in his deep voice.

Shin Hye was taken aback by his sudden question but her lips slowly curled up into a sweet smile. Since they were officially together 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend has never stop feeling unease with her collaboration with her drama male lead. To be exact, he has been jealous since he knows that she will be filming this drama together with him even before they were together. When she felt his grip on her loosened, she pulled her hands away and wrapped it around his neck, bringing him closer to her. “Depends who I am now. If I’m Cha Eun Sang, then I think Kim Tan is the most handsome one in the world. But if I’m Choi In Ha, then of course Choi Dal Po is more handsome.” Another smile spread across her face when she saw his eyes darkened with a faint line creases his forehead.

“Then what if you are Park Shin Hye now? Lee Min Ho or Lee Jong Suk?” He asked again and looked at her dangerously.

Without replying to his question, Shin Hye pulled him down and captured his lips with a deep and passionate kiss. After a while, the kiss was taken control by him with the tip of his tongue brushing against her lips, gently parting them and slipped into to meet her tongue passionately.

His lips were warm and soft and Shin Hye could feel her head spinning as the intensity of the kiss increased. She couldn’t tell how long they have kissed when he pulled away just enough to look into her eyes. The sound of panting and heavy breathing filled the room as her face was flushed in deep red.

“You haven’t answer my question yet.” Min Ho whispered right against her lips.

Shin Hye cupped his jaw with her hands. “You don’t even need to ask me. You can easily get the answer when you look at the mirror.”

Narrowing his eyes at her, he asked again. “Are you trying to avoid my question? I want to hear your answer.”

She smiled softly. “In my eyes, my oppa is the most handsome man in the universe. No one can compare to you.” She paused as she looked seriously at him. “But this is not the reason why I love you.” She gently and caressed his face and smiled again. “I love you for always being so honest and kindhearted. I like the way you always make the people around you feel comfortable and happy. I like the way you lead me and make me a better person.” She paused again and giggled. “Although you are always jealous with Lee Jong Suk but besides that you are not an envious person. You always want the best for other people and even if they do better than you, you are still happy for them. You don’t like to make comparison and compete with others. Even when you are so famous around the world now, you are still humbly learning and improve yourself. Do you know how proud am I to have a boyfriend like you?”

The sour mood that Min Ho having a while ago quickly turned into a great joy. He didn’t know he was so perfect in his girlfriend’s eyes. Even though their relationship just started 2 weeks ago but he was worried that once his promotion for the movie started, he won’t be able to find the time to spend together with her like now. He knows she is busy too but compared to his crazy schedule, it wouldn’t be easy for them to meet like now.

Min Ho hauled himself up into a sitting position before he pulled Shin Hye up and embraced her into his arms. Letting out a soft sigh, he buried his nose in her hair, inhaling into her sweet and intoxication scent. “I’m jealous because I have no confidence in myself. I might be perfect in your eyes now but I’m worried that you will slowly find out that I have a lot of weaknesses.”

Shin Hye pulled back slightly as she looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

“I told you about my past relationship before. It started out okay but I’m sure you know how bad it ended.” He inhaled deeply and stared into her eyes. “But I don’t want that to happen to us. As you know the other time when Dispatch shoot a picture of us during the Lotte Fans Meeting, if my manager didn’t stop it on time, I really don’t know what will happen to you. I don’t even dare to think about it. I truly appreciate for all the fans continuous supports and loves for me but some of them can be very possessive and hurt someone that I love. If all this happens one day, I want to be the one who can protect you. It would kill me if you get hurt just because you choose to be with me.”

Bringing her hand up to his face and tried to smoothen the creases on his brows, Shin Hye smiled warmly at him. “Not every one of your fans are against you from dating. At least I know we have a big bunch of supporters that wish we are together.” She sighed. “You worried too much. We are still young and we can continue to be like this. We don’t necessarily need to reveal our relationship to the world. As long as we are happy like this, I don’t need any other people to know about it.”

“That’s what pained my heart the most.” Min Ho said, looking troubled. “As you know, my schedule is as busy as hell and I don’t even think we have any time to meet starting next month when my promotion begins. It can be very crazy that we don’t even can see each other for months. And with us hiding our relationship from our companies, it will be harder for us to meet. You might be okay now but as time pass, you will start to feel frustration and feel being neglected by me.” He heaved another sigh before he continued. “And most importantly, when you are filming the drama with the man that definitely have his eyes on you, I can’t even tell him off in front of his face that you are taken.”

The smile on her face deepened as she moved closer to him. “So… after all this long speeches, your main point is you are jealous because of Lee Jong Suk.”

Min Ho bit his lip. “Don’t you think he is always trying to get close to you? Although it felt like dying but I watched all the making films released online. The way he look at you and act cute around you just irritates my nerves and make me wanted to call Woo Bin to shout at him.”

Shin Hye laughed loudly. “Why must you always torture our poor Woo Bin whenever you feel jealous? This has nothing to do with him.”

“But he should at least warn his best friend.” Min Ho said.

“He doesn’t even know that we are together.” Shin Hye argued back.

“That was why I need to shout at him. How can he be so stupid and doesn’t know we are together when we were so close during The Heirs filming? Everybody knows about how crazy I was towards you.” Min Ho said grumpily.

Shin Hye giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Really?”

Min Ho leaned down and nuzzled his nose against hers. “Do you even need to ask?”

She smiled in satisfaction but later the smile slowly faded. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him nervously. “But I think you will need to call Woo Bin and torture that poor guy again.”

“Wae?” Min Ho asked with his eyes glaring at her now.

Shin Hye took a deep breath as she pulled her arms away from him. “Tomorrow night I’m having a filming scene with Lee Jong Suk for Pinocchio episode 11.”

“What scene is that?” Min Ho asked, trying to prepare himself for the worst.

She pursed her lips and smiled sheepishly. “I have one good news and one bad news for the scene. Which one do you want to hear first?”

He sighed helplessly. “Let’s hear the good one first.”

“I’m going to film a break up scene with Choi Dal Po in tomorrow’s scene.” She said with a smile.

“Finally.” He uttered happily.

“But…”

Min Ho’s smile didn’t last long when he heard the ‘but’.

“But the bad news is… therewillbeakisssceneduringthebreakup.” Shin Hye said very fast in one breath.

“MEO?!” He asked with his eyes widened.

Shin Hye looked at him apologetically. “It was… needed in that scene to make the break up more heartbroken and… I’ll be the one who initiate the kiss.”

Min Ho let out an exaggerated sigh. “How is all this fair when I only have 3 damn kiss scenes in The Heirs…” He suddenly paused and looked at her. “Nope. The last kiss in the final episode was not even a kiss to me. Our lips were barely touched. And now what? That idiot can have his second kiss scene with you already in episode 11? How can I stand until the final episode?” He asked with his lips pouted like a kid.

Shin Hye couldn’t help but smiled at her jealous boyfriend. Although she felt sorry to make him feel so uneasy but a part of her feel very happy with his reaction. His jealousy makes her feel important and loved. She leaned forward and hugged him tightly.

“As what I see the progression of the storyline, there might be more kissing scenes in upcoming episodes.” She smiled again when she felt his body stiffened against hers. “But as how I observe the director’s shooting style, there won’t be any hot and steamy kiss scene like the one we filmed in The Heirs. So you don’t need to worry about it. It will only be a soft touching lips to lips kiss.”

Min Ho pulled back and looked at her. “I warned you. You better seal your lips tightly and don’t let that ert to have any chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. If I know he try, I’m going to kill him.”

Shin Hye laughed as she hit his chest softly. “You are the ert. If I remember correctly, you were the one who kiss me with your tongue in that kiss scene.”

“It was different.” He said as he leaned closer and kissed her lips. “You are mine.” He whispered seductively as he pushed her softly onto the couch without breaking the kiss and hovered on top of her again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

December 30th, 2014…

 

Min Ho took his sunglasses off the first thing when he entered the car. His fans were still surrounding outside the car, screaming and snapping his photo when the car drove off from Incheon airport.

“This is crazy. Your minoz are always waiting for you in the airport whenever you leave or come back from overseas.” Manager Han said as he leaned his back relaxingly against the car cushion.

“I thought this is what you and President Jang wanted. The more fans are crazy about me, the more CF you can get for me.” Min Ho said sarcastically.

Turning to him, Manager Han sighed. “We just want to grab the opportunity during your golden moment. You know how short an artist’s popularity can last. A lot of people are willing to give up anything just to be at where you are now. You should be grateful and not complaining.”

“Arasso.” Min Ho uttered as he closed his eyes, trying to rest after his trip back from Shanghai. He was away from Seoul for almost 5 days for his concert tour in Thailand and pre-recording for a countdown show in Shanghai. He was lucky that he could manage to rush back before New Year Eve and at least have some free time at night to meet with Shin Hye tomorrow.

“SBS contacted Starhaus 3 days ago and invited you to be a presenter in the drama awards ceremony tomorrow.” Manager Han broke the silence.

Min Ho’s eyes fluttered opened as he turned to his manager. “Chincha?” A glimpse of joy crossed his eyes. Shin Hye was selected as one of the MC in the awards ceremony this year. His heart was tortured by the thinking of her being there with Lee Jong Suk but now he could attend the ceremony with her too.

“But we rejected it.” Manager Han replied.

“Meo? Why?!” Min Ho asked in disappointment.

Manager Han looked at him before he sighed. “First, you are invited to present the Male Top Excellence Award for mid-length series category. And the winner for this year will be Kim Soo Hyun. We don’t want both of you to appear in the same place and create another fan war. And secondly, Park Shin Hye will be this year’s MC. We don’t want both of you to have any close interaction either.”

Min Ho clenched his jaw and looked away. He felt the fire flaming inside of him and if he doesn’t control it now, he will have a war with his manager again. Shin Hye’s voice keep ringing in his mind, reminding him that they have to stay in the dark for a little longer in order to protect their relationship.

Manager Han knows by mentioning about Shin Hye will make his emotion unstable but as his manager, he has the responsibility to protect him. Moving his hand to his arm and squeezed it softly, he sighed. “I know you are tired with the busy schedule. You have only rest for 3 days in this year after The Heirs ended. Since tomorrow is New Year Eve and you don’t have anything after the photo shooting in the morning, you should find some friends and enjoy with them. You will be even busier next year after your movie promotion started. Your schedule for next year has already fully packed. You better enjoy when you still can.”

Taking a sharp intake of breath, Min Ho nodded. Just then, his phone beeped and a new text message was received.

 

From: Shin Hye

I saw your photo online and know that you have landed safely. I know you are very tired after the long trip… but… can I see you later? Are you free? I have something… I mean I need to see you.”

 

Min Ho’s brows furrowed together when he saw the message. Shin Hye sounded weird and as what he knows, she supposed to be filming her drama now until next morning. That was why he didn’t call her when he arrived at the airport just now. She doesn’t usually call him or text him when she was working. Even when she has a short break, she will use the time to read her script. Taking a quick glance at his manager, he replied the message without him noticing it.     

 

To: Shin Hye

Yes. I just touched down an hour ago. I thought you are filming and thinking to drop you a message when I reach home. What’s wrong? You don’t sound okay. Where do you want me to meet you later? I’ll be free until my photo shooting tomorrow at 10am. Just tell me the place and I’ll be there as soon as I can. I’ll reach my apartment in another 10 minutes.

 

Min Ho tapped impatiently on his phone screen and immediately opened the new message when he heard the beep sound again.

 

From: Shin Hye

I’ll be back to my apartment in an hour time. Can you come over around 11pm? My apartment passcode is 221877. You can go in first if I haven’t reach yet. I’m so sorry to bother you.

 

A pang of worry jolted in his heart when he read her message. Something must have happened that make her sounded so anxious. She is a very careful person and every time when they meet either in her apartment or his apartment, she will planned at least one day ahead and wouldn’t want to meet him so urgently like now. He sighed silently as he looked out of the window, hoping that nothing bad happen to her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Min Ho stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Shin Hye’s apartment. He glanced left and right to make sure nobody is around. But even if someone is there, he don’t think they can see him clearly since he was wearing a big black coat, a thick black scarf that was covering half of his face and a cap. He pressed the doorbell and check whether Shin Hye is back or not. Within second, the door was opened and his heart skipped a beat when he saw her eyes were red and puffy. He quickly stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

With a lightning speed, he took the coat, the scarf and the cap off and just threw it on top of the cabinet at the side. He took Shin Hye’s hand and pulled her into the living room. Without waiting for another second, he turned around and embraced her tightly into his arms.

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Min Ho asked worriedly. Her body was trembling in his arms and soft cries began to fill the room. “And why are you here? You told me this morning that your filming will only end tomorrow morning.”

Shin Hye closed her eyes and let the tears ran down freely on her face. “I took few hours off from the director.” She paused and inhaled deeply before she continued. “My grandfather was admitted in the hospital. I just came back from the hospital just now. I know I should go back to the filming set right away but my mind was jammed and I don’t think I act properly now. I just want to see you.” She said in between her sobs.

Min Ho tightened his arms around her. “What happened to him? Is he alright?”

Shin Hye shook her head and continued to cry. “He have a heart attack this afternoon. Doctor said it’s the artery plaque buildup. They will monitor his condition for another day while giving him some medication now. If his condition didn’t improve, then he might need to undergo a surgery.”

Min Ho pulled back slightly and looked at her. He felt a sharp piercing pain in his heart seeing her face covered with tears. Bringing his hand up to her face, he gently wiped the tears away.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure your grandfather will be alright. You have to stay strong for him. He needs family supports the most now.” He said, trying to comfort her. He sighed deeply when her tears keep rolling down her flawless cheeks. “Stop crying already. How can you continue to film your drama when your eyes are swollen like this? Can you just call them and take the day off for tonight’s filming? I’m very worried about you.”

Sniffing back her tears and looking up at him, Shin Hye shook her head. “No matter how I still need to go back before 3am. Everyone is rushing for the schedule and because of the drama awards ceremony tomorrow, I have to skip another day of filming. I have already created a lot of trouble to them for taking few hours off today. The scene that I’m going to film later will be air in New Year. So I have to go back.”

Min Ho caressed her cheeks and sighed again. She looked so pale and tired with all the drama and CF shooting at the same time. She can only sleep for 1 to 2 hours per day. It pained his heart seeing her this exhausted. Although his schedule was busy as hell too but at least he could still sleep at night since he don’t have any drama or movie shooting.

“Are you sure you will be okay? And you still need to be MC in the awards ceremony tomorrow.” He pursed his lips as his brows creased. “Why in the first place your agency agreed to let you be the MC? You are so tired with the drama filming already.”

Shin Hye let out a slight smile. “They thought the same too and wanted to reject it but I insist to do it.”

“Wae?” His asked.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, she pressed herself closer to him. “I don’t want my boyfriend to feel jealous again.”

Min Ho raised his brows in confusion. “What do you mean?”

Shin Hye smiled. “I know it’s bothering you when you know that I’ll be attending the drama awards ceremony because you won’t be there. If I’m the MC, I’ll be standing on the stage the whole night. I won’t be able to get too close with Lee Jong Suk and I’m sure that will give you a peace of mind. It’s New Year Eve tomorrow and the awards ceremony will only end after midnight. I already feel very bad that I couldn’t countdown with you. So at least you don’t need to suffer and see us sitting close together.”

Pulling her into his arms again, Min Ho buried his nose in her hair and inhaled softly. “I’m a very bad boyfriend. I didn’t know my jealousy would make you so restless. I’m sorry.”

“I understand. I know how you feel because when I heard you praised AOA Kim Seol Hyun a beautiful girl during the press conference, I feel like dying too.” She said.

Min Ho immediately pulled away and looked straight at her. “Meo? Did I say that during the press conference?”

“You even said that she make you very happy during the filming.” Shin Hye bit her lip.

The word that formed in his mind stuck in his throat when he heard what she said. He didn’t know that the polite comment during the press conference would make her feel uneasy. “I… I didn’t mean it that way. She is a junior and when they asked me about how I feel about her, I just want to give a positive comment.”

Shin Hye smiled slightly as she nodded. “I know. Although I did feel slightly jealous but I know you didn’t mean anything.”

Tucking the strands of hair behind her ear, Min Ho looked at her in concern. “You look very tired.” He said before glancing down at his watch. “It’s 12am now. What time Manager Jun will come to fetch you later?”

“2.30am.” She replied.

“Hmmm… you still have at least 2 hours to rest. Let’s go and take a short nap before you go.” Min Ho said as he dragged her into her bedroom.

After Shin Hye laying flat on the bed, Min Ho pulled the comforter up and covered her tiny body. “Sleep. I’ll wake you up at 1.50am.”

“Just set the alarm and sleep together. You look very tired too. You just came back from China. Because of me, you don’t even have the time to rest and come here straight away.” Shin Hye said, feeling sorry.

Min Ho smiled as he caressed her cheeks. “I’m glad you called me. I want to stay here like this with you when you are happy or sad. It’s supposed to be like this in a relationship. We have to stay together through thick and thin.”

Shin Hye’s eyes reddened. “Thank you, oppa.”

Min Ho smiled again as he leaned down and gently pressed his lips to her forehead, kissing her tenderly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

January 7th, 2015…

 

Min Ho cautiously spooned the food into his mouth as his eyes looking at Shin Hye who was eating quietly in front of him. Since they met that night after the SBS drama awards ceremony on New Year, he have been very busy with his Seoul concert and movie promotion while she was busy with her drama shooting. It was lucky that both of them have some free time tonight to have dinner together in her house. But since he arrived a while ago, she have been in a very bad mood and ignored him. He has no idea what’s going on and what did he do that make her angry.

After they finished the dinner under the intense atmosphere, Min Ho couldn’t stand the cold shoulder she was giving him anymore. He slowly walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

Shin Hye who was cutting some apples stopped moving and inhaled a sharp breath. “I’m holding a knife. You better let go of me before I chop your fingers like these apples.” She said in a threatening tone.

Min Ho heaved a deep breath before he rested his chin on her shoulder. “What did I do wrong? If I remember correctly, we didn’t meet for a week already. Are you angry because I don’t have time to see you?”

Shin Hye bit her bottom lip hard as she put down the knife and pulled away from him. Without replying him, she stormed out of the kitchen with Min Ho followed behind her like a puppy. She threw herself on the couch and took the Ipad on the coffee table. She opened a photo in the album and passed the Ipad to him.

After looking at the photo she showed him, Min Ho cleared his throat and tried to stay calm. It was the photo of him hugging the fans under his coat in the movie showcase yesterday. He slowly looked up at her and asked innocently. “What’s wrong with this photo?”

“Armpit hugs, huh?” Shin Hye glared sharply at him.

Min Ho pursed his lips and shrugged his shoulder. “It’s just a fan service.”

Crossing her arms across her chest, she continued to glare at him. “Did I do that kind of fan service during my movie showcase? Why didn’t I see Kim Rae Won sunbae doing this kind of fan service?”

“It’s… different…” He tried to explain.

“What is so different? What is so special about you that you need to do that different kind of service?” Shin Hye asked angrily.

Moving closer to her, he tried to hold her hand but she pulled it away. “The fan requested it and I couldn’t say no, right.” He said as he grasped her hand and held it very tightly this time, without givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter