I wont spare him - KJ (1/2)

Journey Of Hearts

Sunday..

Kai’s POV

I turned my gaze towards the couch in front of me.. How could he? I was lost for words after hearing Naeun say what she struggled to. How innocent she spoke and cried.. How innocent her mind was.. I even told Sehun everything. I didn't leave the slightest bit of detail out which left him in just as much shock. I was sat in the bar owned by his father, filled with friends of mine, seeing everyone chatting with one another and gulping down their drinks as if there was no tomorrow..

"So where's your girlfriend?" I heard a guy ask while grinning and catching a few guys attention. "I have no girlfriend.." The latter replied before taking a sip of his drink. "What? You broke up already?" The guy beside him asked as if he was feeling sorry for him. "She didn't love me.." He replied with an embarrassed grin. "Aish, You two seemed alright.." The guy said and others started joining in on the conversation. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.. My blood felt like it was starting to boil but I kept myself calm. I noticed Sehun glancing at me looking rather disappointed as well..

 

Flashback

 

Naeun's POV

"I'm sorry.." I muttered as I wiped my tears in front of him. I'm always so depressing to watch and I can't help but feel sorry for him. "Why are you sorry?.." He asked gently. I raised my face and let out a sigh. My eyes were still watery and I was unable to look at him straight in the face. "I always cry in front of you.. I'm sorry about that" I replied before a tear trailed down my cheek. "No! Don't be sorry. Cry! Cry as much as you want. I can tell there's something hurting you badly and letting it out is better.. So just, cry.. I don't mind" he said as he smiled at me and I couldn't hold it back anymore so I did as he told me whilst knowing how annoying I must have seemed in front of him..

A few minutes had passed and I wiped my face. I glanced up and saw him still smiling lightly while his eyes were still on me. I was startled a little and looked to the side. "Feeling better?" He asked. I just nodded as I felt embarrassed by what he had just witnessed.

"Naeun, you know.." He spoke and I turned to see him staring at the window. "..You should be laughing, not crying" he said and turned his expressionless face to me before he continued. "We are friends and you trust me right?" He asked all of a sudden. I blinked a couple of times and nodded again. "Right? I know there is something bothering you and I don't want it to bother you.." he said. I felt bad for making him worry about me. From the moment we met until now I have worried him.. "I see that you keep it to yourself but.. Naeun, if you just spoke about it to anyone then, I'm sure you would feel much better" he added and smiled lightly with his exhausted eyes. I know he was right when he said that but there wasn't anyone I could tell.. And I didn't want to.. But I couldn't help but agree with him.

"Naeun-ah.. Tell me. Tell me what's hurting you" he said and I widened my eyes. "Did someone break your trust?" He asked and I looked down. "I feel bad.. If I tell you, you might think of me differently and I don't want that" I let out before sighing slightly. "I don't care. I just want to know, so I can help you and so you can start trusting me more" he replied. "What gets you so upset..?" He asked me looking at me with those squinted eyes of his telling me how worried he is.

"Yes.. I was hurt by someone.." I spoke and closed my eyes because of the quilt of telling someone.. More like telling him. "There was this person.." I said and tried to continue but my eyes started watering again and I covered my mouth with my hand and hit my head lightly. "Yes, tell me.. It's alright" he said and grabbed my wrist. I sniffed and continued. "I trusted this person but.. It was all a lie" I said and cried again. "Who? Who hurt you Naeun?" he asked while he was still holding my wrist. "Just someone.." I added. "Naeun-ah" you need to be more specific.. I don't understand you at this rate.."

Kai's POV

We were nearly about to reach our destination and I sighed because I needed to make her tell me. "Naeun.." I said and she looked up at me with her hurtful face. I wiped away her tears with my thumbs making her flinch a little. "Let's go to the park" I told her and grabbed her hand before getting out of the bus. I looked back and smiled at her while she followed. This isn't ending here. I am not letting her leave till she tells me.

We were now in the middle of the park and I let go of her hand and faced her. "Naeun.. Tell me" I said and waited for her. She glanced around before her eyes were back on me. "Kai.. I.." But before she could continue I grabbed her hand and guided her to the grass before sitting down. "Come, sit" I said while patting my hand beside me. She slowly sat down and looked at me with her expressionless face.

"Quick" I said and moved closer to her. She flinched a little by my movement and I laughed at it. "Yah.. Naeun-ah! I dragged you all the way here to the park when I could have gone home and all because of you. So are you gona start talking or not?" I sarcastically said and poked her head. Again she was startled by me and rolled her eyes slightly at me. That was unexpected but still cute. "I didn't tell you to bring me here" she said and started standing up but I grabbed her arm and pulled her down beside me. "I'm not letting go of you until you start talking" I added and looked at her surprised expression. "I don't wana.." She said and tried standing up again but I was quick to not let her. "Naeun-ah.. You need to finish what you started.." I spoke and let go of her arm. She looked at me and sighed before turning her gaze down to her hands.

"You said there was a person who hurt you. You trusted that person and they broke your trust.." I let out while examining her. "Mh.. That's right" she finally said and looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.. "Kai.." she said and slightly pursed her lips together before her eyes were back on mine. I nodded while making eye contact with her for her to continue. "What would you do if.. If you trusted a person with all your heart.. A-and.. They broke your trust?" She asked. I was taken back by her question but from hearing it, I knew she wanted to know what to do in her situation. She looked down and continued "if the person was so special to you.. And you found out you were nothing to them..?" She looked back up at me desperate for an answer. To be honest, I haven't been in a situation like that so I felt bad that I couldn’t be of any use. I laughed at what she said and spoke "yah naeun-ah! Easy. You shouldn't bother with such a person” I said cheerfully trying to brightened her up a little but from the look on her face, I knew it didn't work..

"Kai.." She said as she squinted her eyes. "Mh?" I looked at her. "I loved him.. And.. I thought he did the same.." She said as her voice started to crack. My eyes widened slightly by what she had just told me.. What does she mean.. "But it was all a lie.." She continued while her tears fell down. She shook her head from side to side. "No.. But that isn't what is making me like this.." She continued. "..you know what is hurting me?" She asked before a sniff left her nose. "It’s not because he broke my trust.. But because I don't know what to do to forget.." She cried. I was speechless. I couldn't say anything.. She loved someone and they broke her heart.. Healing a broken heart.. How can I.. do such a thing..? I know I shouldn't be feeling this but.. Why does it feel like my heart just dropped..?

"Do you.. Still love him? I asked gently knowing how desperately I wanted her to answer.. And what I wanted her to answer. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "No.." She spoke and wiped her eyes "I don't.." Upon hearing that my heart felt relieved.. Because I didn't want to stand at the side watching her loving someone else while I... I mentally sighed at myself.

"What did he do that made you this way?" I asked her not being able to let go of her eyes. My hand reached her face and I wiped a tear away.. seeing her look at me this way made my heart flutter a little. "It was a lie.." She tried hard to let out but was only able to whisper it. What does she mean by that? I knew how fragile she was now but nothing made sense to me. "Being with me.. Was a lie" she spoke. I widened my eyes at her. "We were together for months.. But he left me for someone else saying, I was just part of a game" she said and lowered her head almost as if she was ashamed. I could feel my breathing get heavier.. My fist tightened by hearing someone had treated her this way. "I'm angry for not having known.." She let out.

"Who? Who did this to you?" I asked. She looked at me and lowered her gaze. "Just a person.." She said. "Who? Tell me his name.." I demanded. She was shocked and shook her head at me. "No.. No Kai it doesn't matter.." "What's his name?" I continued to ask and after seeing her sigh I knew I had defeated her. "He was quite popular.. Taemin is his name." "Eh?" I spoke while my eyebrows frowned together. "Why?" She asked. I flickered my eyes being a little taken back from what she had said. "What's his full name?" I asked trying not to seem too obvious. "L-lee Taemin.." She answered and after hearing that I think I mentally forgot how to breathe. "Lee.. Taemin?" I asked and she nodded before her eyes widened at me. "You.. You know hi-" "ah no I don't but I guess from now on I’ll dislike that name" I said as a smile formed on my face. She looked as confused as always.

"Yah son Naeun!" I called making her jump a little and I sighed. "Tell me exactly what happened." I was desperate to find out and I needed to know after hearing that name..

I won't spare him..!
 

End of loooooooong Flashback

 

After a moment the guys covering the couch area decided to play the truth game and sadly, I was in it. "My turn! Who is your favourite ex and why?" The guy beside him asked. My pupils turned to him as he was thinking genuinely about it. "The girl I dated in college.. Her eyes where beautiful" he replied. "What? Naeun?? The girl who cheated on you?" The latter spoke drawing everyone's attention towards him, including mine. "Yeah.. I loved her.. I don't get why they all do that to me" he said and sighed. My teeth were gritting at the sound of his words. This guy dares to..

 

If that's how he wants to play it, the game is on!

 

 


***
I finally updated this story! Please accept my apology for taking so long >.<”
I know boring chapter, and sorry if you’re confused about some bits. It’ll become clearer in part 2.

Oh and I havn't deleted any story chapters, just the 'not an update's if you're wondering why there are less.

Thank You for reading ^^ <3