I don't like him

The Way He Looks At You

Bobby's heart ache, when he knew it shouldn't. Why? Because the girl he likes is dancing, not alone, with a guy, you want to know who the guy is? Her teacher. Yeah, teacher.

Bobby knew he shouldn't be jealous, it was her teacher, he was only teaching her. But somehow, Bobby saw it. Bobby saw how the teacher looked at her, it was the same as how Bobby looks at her. how the teacher would smile when she dances, it was the same smile Bobby has on his face when they meet everyday.

It didn't make it any better that her dad signed her up for private lessons, that meant her and the teacher alone in the room, and the teachers attention all on her.

Bobby would come by when he wanted to hang with her after the lesson, or when he was just bored and had nothing to do at home. She didn't mind, she never did, they were best friends ever since they got out of diapers, so.

After the 2nd/3rd time he came, he began to notice how the teacher would be like around her, and after a few more visit, he came to the conclusion that the teacher likes her.

Bobby tried telling her, but every time, she would just laugh and tell him he was hallucinating and there's no way her teacher would like-like her.

"Good job Minah" A voice said as the music ended.

"Thanks Seonsaenim" Bobby looked at Minah as she managed a grin while catching her breath.

At that moment, Bobby couldn't think of anything else. The whole world seems to dissolve and everything focused on Minah.

Minah is active and energetic, so she likes to move a lot. She never likes it when people sees her in this state, because she's afraid people would think it of gross, but Bobby thinks that's the most attractive thing about Minah. When she sweats after moving too much, when she's always out of breath after it, when her hair is messy and she tries to tidy it up, Bobby thinks she couldn't get any more perfect.

"So~ how was I?" Minah plopped down beside Bobby, snapping him out of his thoughts

'Perfect. As always.' Bobby wanted to say that, but it'll get awkward for both of them because those words coming out of Bobby's mouth- err- so instead... He snorted "I could do better"

Minah rolled her eyes "yeah right. I'd like to see you try"

Bobby grinned "is that a challenge?" And he stood up and got in position-

"Wait" Minah interrupted standing up  "no please don't, I'm not ready to witness such a scene"

"Too awesome?"

"Too awful"

"Ya!" Bobby turned Minah around, locked her head with an arm, and ruffled her hair with the other

"Ya! Kimbab!" Minah fought back

Bobby grinned, he's just way stronger than Minah, there's no way she could win over him.

At that moment, Bobby saw the teacher staring at them. The teacher locked eyes with Bobby. Bobby saw something in his eyes, jealousy. It's obvious he hates Bobby, therefor, he's jealous. Bobby smirked at him.

At that moment, Bobby let his guard down and Minah escaped(?) and hit Bobby in the arm, hard.

"Ow" Bobby exclaimed and rubbed his arm "for a princess, you sure hit hard"

Minah just ignored him and fixed her hair

Bobby snorted "you're so girly"

"At least I'm not gay" Minah said

"Minah! I'm not gay!"

"What's Hanbin then?"

"We're just close"

"Apparently too close" Minah mumbled still fixing her hair

Bobby wanted to say something, but his mouth turned into a smirked "Is someone jealous?" He asked playfully

Minah rolled his eyes "jealous? Me? Pfft"

Bobby gave her a smug look

"Jealous at you maybe/? You're close with the most perfect guy in school"

Bobby frowned "Am I not perfect then?"

"Not even close"

Bobby pretended to look offended and put an arm on his chest "I'm hurt"

Minah rolled her eyes "you're not"

Bobby gave her a grin. Actually, he was a little hurt, a tad jealous, that Minah actually called Hanbin perfect.  But it didn't bothered him that much, of course there was a chance Minah would like Hanbin, but Hanbin knew about Bobby's crush on Minah, so as Bobby's best bro, there was no way Hanbin would date Minah. Plus, Bobby 'overheard' Minah saying Hanbin wasn't her type to her girl friends.

"Come on, you promised ice cream" Minah said as she pick up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder

Bobby frowned "I didn't promise you anything"

"No. Mino did. And we all know your brother ain't keeping his promise" Minah looked at Bobby "so you'll have to do it"

Bobby groaned "He's older, but I have to make up for everything he does"

Minah smirked "It's good I'm an only child" Then she turned to her teacher "Seonsaenim, I'm going home"

The teacher walked towards Minah "You used up all your energy today, be careful on the way home" he ruffled Minah's hair

"I will" To Bobby's surprise and the teacher's, Minah hugged her teacher, before the teacher could react, Minah already released the hug as hold Bobby's wrist "Kaja" and walked towards the door

"Why did you do that?" Bobby whispered

"What?"

"Hugged him"

Minah roll her eyes as release her hand "Can't I show my gratitude to someone who works hard to teach me"

"Not like that" Bobby said "I don't like him"

"Why? He's really nice" Minah asked

"I told you, he likes you" Bobby continued to whisper "the way he looks at you-"

Minah rolled her eyes at Bobby, she stopped when she reached the door and turned to wave to her dance teacher

Her dance teacher seemed to be snapped out of his thoughts, but smiled and waved to Minah

Bobby also looked back to Minah's teacher, the teacher turned to Bobby, he smiled, Bobby knew it was forced, it's to obvious, so Bobby didn't return the smile

Bobby turned back at Minah and opened the door before she did, he sighed and surrender "fine fine. Believe anything you want princess"

"I don't like being called that kimbab" Minah glared as she walks out the door

"And I don't like to be called kimbab" Bobby said nonchalantly walking out with her, closing the door behind him "guess we'll both have to deal with it"

"You're unbelievable" Minah scoffed

Bobby just smirked at Minah.

Minah really was a princess in Bobby's eyes. He would do anything for her. He wanted to be her Knight in Shining Armor. One problem, he wasn't brave. He couldn't even say it to her. He's been in a conversation about a lot of things with her. He always say the craziest and weirdest at ease with Minah. But for some reason, he couldn't get those words out of his mouth. The three simple words. Is it because he was afraid their friendship would be ruined? Afraid Minah will reject him and never want to see him again? He didn't know, but he sure knew that he wanted Minah to know how he felt, but was scared.

He just wanted to say those three simple words


I Love You


Why is it so hard?