An Outcast

He changed

Sunny put the plate with a food on the table and then cover it with a plate and then left the house...it's always her daily routine wake up early,take a shower,brush her teeth,eat a breakfast and prepare a food for him,but today she made an extra for he was sleeping with a girl.Sunny yawn for it ws a sleepless night for a reason....he hates it when he goes to school with her,so Sunny have to wake up early in the morning.

Sunny enter the gate and sat on a bench,she lean her back on the bench head and closed her eyes trying to  sleep 

"SUNNY!" a squeal interrupted her,jessica with taeyeon came running towards her

"Why the hell are you closing your eyes?" jessica ask and sat right beside her

"i'm...sleepy" sunny answered "did sungmin brought a girl again last night?" taeyeon ask and raised her left eyebrow,sunny slowly nod

"how pitiful you are..." taeyeon placed her right hand on sunny's head and slowly pat it..

"taeyeon's right! why don't you just resign?" jessica said while eating a spicy snack.

"i told you i can't"

"why?!" taeyeon and jessica look at sunny with  glaring eyes "i...his father won't let me....for he ask me so and plus....my mom said i should continue serving their family for they saved us...i promised her...so i can't just break it..."

"if you say so..." jessica then grab another handful snack,while taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"but IF he did something wrong YOU better get out of his house...he treats you like you're not human anymore" taeyeon said and pulled sunny out of the bench and walk towards the school building

"W-wait!" jessica quickly run to approach them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ramen for breakfast what the hell is she thinking?...but oh....i'm hungry..last night is so tiring.." sungmin dig in his food.

"oppa...." hyorin sat beside sungmin and cling her arms around sungmin's.

"what?" sungmin said uninterestedly "well i'm just thinking..maybe we...don't go to school today? and...just make love all-"

sungmin stood up while holding his finished plate...."i can't..i have more important things to do..."

"but...but you sid i'm important in your life..you..you said that you'll do anything what i said" hyorin stood up and faced sungmin

"just eat the food my maid prepared...i'm gonna take shower...if your done leave my house" sungmin then walked away

"sungmin! that jerk"hyorin said whispering the last words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK so that's for now...you can take a break"

sunny zipped her bag and was about to go out when 3 girls block her way 

"oh...look what we have here..it's four-eyed girl...." sooyoung flicked the round eyeglass of sunny,while dasom and sonrie laughs

"wh-what do you want from me?" stuttering sunny back off, for she knew sooyoung and her girls are bullies.

"do our assignments and projects.....we have wayyyyyy more important things to do than those S**t,understand?" 

"yeah...i i completely understand..."

"good!" sooyoung gave her the notebooks and left her,sunny pulled out a plastic bag from her backpack and then went out,taeyeon and jessica look at her and shook their heads..

"i....i can't fight back.." taeyeon then smack sunny's head "then atleast object..."

"i..i can't..." jessica hold sunny's hands tightly "it's alright...you can't do anything with bullies...*looks at taeyeon* and taeng stop smacking sunny's head!"

"what? it's a hobby!"

"let's go to the cafeteria?" jessica ask,sunny nod.

"okay i'll lead the way...." taeyeon said and march in front of her friends following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sungmin!" leeteuk yelled at the guy reading magazine,sungmin lift his head "what?"

"why are you asking me? you called me to do something right?" leeteuk took an apple in the table and bite it...they are at a private room,it is made for special students like them, so any ordinary or normal students are not allowed to enter.

"oh yeah...." leeteuk sat in the chair and comfortably sat on it "what do you want me to do? search for a new very attractive girl you want to make out with? i know many but i have already taste them before you" leeteuk smirk on sungmin,but sungmin look uninterested which made him surprised.

"search for that four eyed girl,and make her come here..." leeteuk's eyes widen 'what is he thinking?' 

"woah...dude...youre already sick with attractive girls?"

"that's not what i meant"

"then what? experimenting nerd bodies?....i like that-"

"just call her right now!" sungmin shout "okay okay...jeez..." leeteuk roll his eyes and come out from the private room.

"he's treating me like a  slave more than a friend....erm...i'm sure that girl is in cafeteria since it's break time" leeteuk went to the canteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a hand was place on sunny's shoulder which made taeyeon and jessica stop eating...sunny turh her head around,seeing a tall guy lookin at her 

"leeteuk-shi....what do you want?" 

"come with me..."

"wh?...." leeteuk then pulled out sunny from the chair which cause whispers and terrifying looks in the cafeteria. "sunny will surely be in a big problem" taeyeon then munch her food "yeah...plus one of the most famous guys in the school just pulled her out from the chair " jessica whispered.

 

"lee-...Leeteuk-shi...why...why are we standing here in font of the  PR (private room)?" leeteuk got startled..he didn't notice that he's been staring at sunny's face.

leeteuk scratch hi head feeling embarassed "ah- yeah...yeah.. go inside ....n-now" 

"but this is the PR,normal students shouldn't come inside right?" leeteuk blushed at sunny's innocent cute face, he never know that sunny would be this attractive.

"j-just come inside don't let him wait...."

"who?"

"sungmin!"

"ah! a-arraseo! gomawo leeteuk-shi" sunny went inside leaving the tall man alone. 

"gosh...i never felt this feeling before to a nerd.." leeteuk sigh wand lean his back on the wall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry for a late update! so this chapter is quite adorable....i'm just warming you up to next serious chapter ;P and sorry for autocorrects