Chapter 1

In which Jongdae has a foible for nerds with glasses or to put it bluntly Byun Baekhyun is a douchenugget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seldom has there been someone to have the courage, no the insolence, to ignore Kim Jongdae. When he entered the school building this morning, there were screaming fangirls and boys waiting for Jongdae to notice them. But the only thing that caught his eye was the outrageous boy standing next to Jongdae's locker with his gigantic nerd glasses and a dumb smile that told Jongdae that he couldn't be normal. He was used to people giving him bedroom eyes, but definitely not to dumb smiles and dimples. Kim Jongdae was more than annoyed that the boy didn't even look at him when he asked: 

"Hey sweety, would you mind -"

He was astonished to find the other walking away, because every other person would be more than flattered to be called sweety by him. Jongdae then tried to laugh it off and the other students soon chimed in. He wondered if the Calvin Klein perfume didn't smell as good as the saleswoman wanted him to believe. 

 

"I can't believe you're still making a big deal about this", Baekhyun complains at their lunch table when Jongdae whines about it for the third day straight. 

"Baekhyun, I'm still fabulous right? I haven't lost my charm right?", Jongdae asks and seems to be briefly before an existential crisis.

"Your is still as nice as before, don't worry", Zitao says as he sits down next to Jongdae, even though he doesn't know what the topic is, it's still pretty obvious to him because Jongdae won't shut his mouth about it. 

"Maybe I just need to go on a diet again, what is that thing called again that you do Tao?"

"Exercise?", Zitao asks and Baekhyun laughs his off, because  the possibility of Jongdae in a gym is as high as meeting Zitao in a room full of bugs. 

"Yeah I don't think that will do", Jongdae says as he munches on some chocolate cake. "Maybe it's because of my school uniform? I always buy a clothing size smaller, so people can see my , it could be that he's just shy, right?", he asks as crumbs fall out of his mouth. 

"Maybe, just maybe, if you would stop eating like a pregnant woman and work on your attitude he would actually take a look at you", Baekhyun says as he pulls the plate away. He's surprised not to find a fork in his hand two seconds later, because that would be Jongdae's normal reaction. 

"You're right, I'm going to find him and ask him", Jongdae says as he stands up. 

"While you're on your way, bring this to Sehun", Baekhyun says as he hands him a brown-bag lunch. 

"I can't believe that douchebag can't spend time with us, but still has enough to ask you for selfmade lunch", Jongdae complains, but still takes it. Feeling the stares of the other students, he doesn't wait for Baekhyun's response and just walks away. 

 

"Here", Jongdae says as he throws the bag towards the sweaty boy. "Oh Sehun, you must know that this was a one time thing. Remember, I'm Kim Jongdae"

"Thanks hyung, but don't do the Kim Jongdae to me. I know you for how long? Otherwise I will tell everyone about your piglet socks"

"Says the one who can't sleep without his stuffed animal", Jongdae murmurs annoyed.

Kim Jongdae would normally sue everyone who only dares to think bad about him, expect for Oh Sehun, Byun Baekhyun, Huang Zitao and how he had to admit: dimples. He just wanted to make sure that the other one was worth his time before he sues him...maybe not. 

" And you're sure Luhan will notice you if you keep on practicing soccer?", Jongdae asks as he sits down on the field. Even though Sehun looks like a 24/7, well he also is a at least in Jongdae's eyes, he really admired that Sehun worked so hard for someone else. Jongdae never had to work hard his entire life  because why would he with his incredible looks, fame and money. 

"I know he will come running one day", Sehun says as he opens the bag with greedy eyes. Sehun smiles at him for once, but Jongdae is not surprised. You only need to mention Luhan's name and Sehun would smile for at least ten minutes. 

"I'm sorry I can't accompany you with your lunch today, I need to meet someone", Jongdae says as he pulls out some grass blades and stands up.

"So who's the lucky one who finally gets to see your ?", Sehun asks cheekily and in the next second has grass all over him.

"He won't get to see any of my , because I'm way out of his league. You need to see him: nerd with big glasses", Jongdae says and chuckles thinking of the adorable  disgusting way the other stood in front of his locker.

"As far as I remember that's exactly your type", Sehun says and laughs at the way Jongdae flushes. 

"No my type is Adam Levine and he's far from being a nerd"

"I heard he was a nerd in high school though", Sehun answers. 

"Really?", Jongdae's face turns into one big smiley and Sehun has to keep himself from laughing. 

"The boy won't have it hard to get into your pants", Sehun notes before having more grass thrown into his face by Jongdae. 

"I'm leaving now, you have no clue of style anyway. Just take Luhan for example"

"Don't bring Lulu into this", Sehun scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter