Chapter 1

Not One Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throwing the knife at the tree as hard as possible, I watched as it pierces the target. I smiled a bit, happy that the day I’ve wished for many years now, is finally getting closer and closer. The day that I’ll be getting my revenge, the day I can finally get peace. I can’t get any happier.

Throwing more knives at the targets I’ve set up, I felt more and happier just by the glance of where the knife is landing at. Taking out a dagger, I studied it for a moment before throwing it backwards behind me. Spinning around I could see the dagger piercing right through the target of the tree.

Looking up at the sky, I closed my eyes and twirled around. Mom…dad…Eunah…How are you guys up there? I miss you all so much. I will put your souls in peace soon...Very soon…

 ***

“Omma, Eunah is picking on me!” I tattled, clinging onto my mother’s arm.

She smiled and points a finger at my older sister, Eunah, who came running into the dining room laughing. “Quit picking on your little sister, Eunah.” My mother laughs as she pats both my sister’s and my head.

“I’m not even doing anything to her.” Eunah pouts as she looks at me. “Eunji, how dare you lie!? Appa, Eunji and omma is picking on me!” Eunah runs out of the room fake crying.

I looked at my mother who’s already looking at me, and laugh as appa carries Eunah inside the room in a fake angry face.

“Yah, who dares to pick on my little princess, huh?” he asks as he places Eunah on a chair and glances at me.

“Are you the little witch trying to put a curse on my little princess?” he asks as he scrunches up his face at me.

Placing my hands on my hips, I pout. “I do not look like a witch and I am not a witch but a beautiful princess given birth by the kind and queen. She is the mean demon who’s trying to capture the princess from the palace!” I said as I pointed my small little finger at Eunah whose mouth is slightly ajar.

“Aniyo, yah quit lying!” Eunah furrows her eyebrows at me.

I stuck out my tongue at her and runs into my appa’s opened arms as he and my mother laughs at Eunah who’s whining.

 ***

I cried silently as Eunah pats my head. I tried not to let the whimper escape my mouth as I heard a growl. “Shh. It’s going to be okay.” She tries to comfort me as her own tears came out.

“I’m scared. What’s happening to mom and dad?” I ask as I look up at her.

Her eyes were closed shut as she took a deep breath and smiled down at me. “Nothing, just go to sleep okay? I’ll wake you up when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter