ending

Ending
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Go out with me." Taemin said in all seriousness.

 

Kibum laughed and slapped his thighs in response.

 

"I'm serious , hyung, go out with me and you'll enjoy yourself for sure." The water disappeared from Taemin's big eyes after the laughing session. Now his eyes held a lool of determination. He was oozing confindence. If Kibum hadn't noticed his closeness as of late then maybe he wasn't as he needed to be.

 

Kibum actually looked as if he were considering it for a moment before he grew silent and lost the fire in his eyes. The sudden change in composure didn't go unnoticed by Taemin who began to grew nervous.

 

"You know..just forget  I said anthying " Kibum sighed and went back go his old self, relief blooding his system.

 

........

 

Kibum sat in the bleacher, the sunshine spilling in his eyes which he had set on a particular boy. Soon the football practice was over and the players were shuffling off the field, murmuring among themselves. Jonghyun was talking animatedly with Jinki when he saw Kibum coming over. He waved , making Jinki look in the direction.

 

"Hey." Kibum greeted with a smile when he made his way over.

 

"Hey." Jonghyun replied, happy to see his friend.

 

"I'll be in the locker room." Jinki said and Jong gave Kibum a sad look. Kibum's heart fell when he thought Jinki was quick to escape his presence but the words were out before he could stop himself.

 

"Jinki I was wondering if I could speak to you.?"

 

Jinki exchanged looks with Jonghyun before agreeing to speak with Kibum.

 

"O..k"

 

Jong bade them goodbye and hurried off to the locker room.

 

"Yeah?"

 

Kibum grew nervous. He finally got Jinki alone and to himself. This opportunity seemed so intangible just a week ago. Now Jinki towered over him. His face bathed in sweat and shirt clinging to his toned body.

 

"You were great out there."

 

"Thanks."

 

"Listen, Jinki I was wondering if you'd like to watch a movie with me this weekend?"

 

Jinki raised an eyebrow at the question.

 

"A movie with you?"

 

Jinki's unintentionally raised his voice in surprise given that it was quite a while since he and  the other been anywhere together.

 

"I realized I was mean in the past. I've changed, Jinki. I really have."

 

Kibum crossed his fingers and hoped that Jinki saw and appreciated his sincerity. He had matured and that was the difference this time around. He missed him so much and though he was selfish and quick to anger in the past, spewing hurtful and unnecessary words, he wanted a second chance, a chance to resume and repair what they shared.

 

Jinki sig

Please log in to read the full chapter