final

when hyungs became maknaes

Mir nodded satisfied. It took him about two weeks to fully fix the dorm, especially the burnt kitchen. Yup, the hyungs kept it a secret from the maknae that it was actually Joon's and Thunder's fault that made the dorm upside down.

Mir opened the fridge and frowned at the bottles of beers filling one of the floors. "Danger. Danger. Danger. Trash. Trash. Trash." The maknae chanted as he grabbed a black plastic for the trash. "Hmm... Trash? Why do it sound so familiar?" Mir muttered to himself but just shrugged it off and kept putting all of those alcohol into the bags while whistling one of GO's solo songs.

"What are you doing?" GO asked as he waltzed into the kitchen to cook dinner for the members.

Mir smiled and held up the heavy plastic bags. "Getting rid of danger."

GO's eyes widened. "Hey! You can't just throw them away. It cost more that you thought. It's a sin!" GO was turning on his dramaqueen mode and snatched the plastic away from Mir's hand.

Mir rolled his eyes. "You want me to get into those killer mood again? I might really kill someone next time I got drunk, hyung." There was a pause as GO contemplated on Mir's reasons. His eyes kept darting between the maknae and the plastic bag in his hand.

Seungho came in as the tie-breaker. The oldest took the plastic bag. "Byunghee and me will drink this."

Mir gaped. "That much? Even you can't handle it." The boy reminded but Seungho just clicked his tongue and his demeanor changed to that of a proud one.

"I can handle more than you think, maknae." And it was already decided since Mir wouldn't defy the leader. He could just hope nothing would happen. But, he was also curious. He wanted to know how drunk Seungho and GO would act. He never saw those two got drunk since the 87-line have quite high tolerance to alcohol.

☆☆☆☆☆

Mir yawned. He had to rush out to a sudden schedule after dinner with his two oldest hyungs. It was already 2am when he finished. Hell, he was so tired now that he could practically see his comfy bed in his comfy room.

Mir opened the front door and immediately frowned at the sound of loud crying. Mir carefully spied into the living room from behind the wall. Fortunately it looked normal. But... GO was... Throwing a tantrum? The singer was crying in a loud child-like voice and was kicking his foot looking like a brat.

"Byunghee hyung?" Mir called as he approached the crying boy slowly and hesitantly.

GO looked up and instantly stopped his tantrum and smiled. The older jumped on his feet and tackled the maknae onto the floor. Mir groaned as air was knocked out of his lungs.

GO hug the maknae tight, squishing Mir until Mir's face reddened at the pressure. "Hyung... L-let me go." The boy grunted as he tried to release himself from GO's iron grip.

"Hey! Let him go!" Seungho's voice followed by a loud smacking sound resounded in the living room and GO's hold on Mir loosened as GO palmed the back of his head. Mir quickly wriggled his way out of GO's clutch and scrambled to a safe distance.

GO started whining and tried to crawl his way back to Mir but Seungho yanked the singer back to his place. Mir could already guess that the second oldest was drunk. His eyes trailed to Seungho. 

"Thank god, Seungho hyung is sober." He muttered but he could never be more wrong.

A playful grin crept on Seungho's lips. "You can't reach him~" The oldest of them three suddenly sang.

"Why? You won't give me that!" GO pointed to the Ipad in Seungho's hand. "Let me have Cheolyongie, then!"

"What? I'm not a thing!" Mir squeaked.

But of course, he was ignored. "Because this is mine. So does Cheolyongie. I own him!" Seungho barked.

"Hey! Like I said, I'm not a thing! You can't own me!" Again, Mir was ignored.

"No, he's mine!" GO yelled.

"Na-ah! He's mine!" Seungho shouted back.

This went on for a while and Mir already gave up on explaining how he wasn't a possession nor a toy. He fished out his phone and dialed a number when he felt weight on his left leg. GO was hugging his leg while Seungho tried to pull the singer off of him. "Yah! Get off!" Mir's patience was growing thinner but GO latched on him like a koala.

"Cheolyong-ah? What's wrong? Why are you shouting?" Came Thunder's worried voice from the phone in Mir's hand.

"Oh! Hyung! Come to the dorm now! I need help! And call Joon hyung to come too." With that, Mir ended the call without even listening to Thunder's reply.

He turned to GO and to shook his leg but it was in vain. GO just won't let go. He sighed. Seungho was sitting indian style next to GO, whining to GO to let Mir's leg go like a child. 

"What do I do with you guys now..." Mir sighed and rubbed his temple. 

But then he saw the two hyungs' cute childish smile. He smiled despite the situation when both of the hyungs looked up at him and beamed at him widely and brightly. That was a cute sight for sure. Fatherly smile stuck on his lips.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey! Don't fight!" Mir warned and stepped in between Seungho and GO who was wrestling each other. "Let this go!" He took the Ipad they had been fighting over and held it out of their reach. "Now... Be good and I'll give you two candies."

"Yeay! Candies!" Both of them squealed happily and sat obediently on the floor.

Mir smiled. "Good boy~" He cooed and patted Seungho's head. GO got jealous and grabbed Mir's hand forcing Mir to pat his head too. Mir chuckled. "Okay. Okay. You're good too."

Mir went to the kitchen and grabbed some candies before he stroded back to the living room where his two babies were waiting. "Who want candies?" He asked playfully and grinned when both of his hyungs excitedly raised their hands.

He put some in Seungho's hands and some in GO's hand. "Thank you, Cheolyongie~" GO said as he popped one of the sweet treats into his mouth, smiling happily.

"You eat too." Seungho said and gave Mir one candy. 

Mir smiled as he ate the sweet. "I feel like a father." He muttered to himself as he watched over the two big babies who were now playing happily with each other. "They're kind of cute though. Like Hajin." He smiled as he remembered about his one and only nephew. This shouldn't be that bad.

☆☆☆☆☆

"I want omelet rice!" GO whined as he slapped the kitchen counter and bounced on his seat.

"I want bibimbap!" Seungho followed as he shook Mir's arm. "No. Scratch that. I want steak! Yummy steak!" 

The corner of Mir's mouth twitched. His patience was really wearing thin. It was like having to care for two child. Not to mention big child. They had been whining for half an hour already.

"Maybe I should drink too." Mir contemplated but he quickly shook his head. "No. No. No. I don't want to end up killing them." He sighed and flopped down on the seat in between Seungho and GO.

"Why aren't you cooking?" GO asked tilting his head to the side. "I want omelet rice." He repeated in singing voice.

"I don't know how to cook." Mir's voice laced with boredom. "You're the one who always cook. Now, I'm tired. Can you two just play together? I need to sleep." Mir patted his two hyungs' head and went back to living room and lied on the long couch. "At least they aren't being dangerous like me when they got drunk." Mir yawned again as his eyes slowly closed. "Why aren't Dongie hyung and Joon hyung still not here." He mumbled and seconds later, fall asleep.

However, it wasn't that long when his eyes shot open again as he felt something heavy weighing him. "What the hell?" Mir shouted when he realized GO was straddling him and his hands was being held above his head by Seungho.

"Let's play doctor patient!" GO exclaimed in child-like voice.

"Doctor! This patient need immediate surgery!" Seungho shouted.

"Let's cut him open!" GO announced and Mir gasped as he finally noticed the older boy was holding a knife.

"H-hyung... L-let's stay c-calm. P-put tha-that knife d-down. Be a g-good kid." Mir stuttered out nervously when GO started to pull up his shirt, exposing his stomach. Mir swallowed loudly.

"Don't worry, sir. We got this! Trust us!" GO said confidently as he started ghosting the blade on Mir's tummy. He was starting to put the pressure when Mir stopped him.

"WAIT! Doctor..." Well... That did it. GO pulled away but still straddled the maknae. Mir tried his best to smile but he pretty sure his smile looked stiff and awkward. He had to play along though. "Y-you didn't give anesthetic yet."

GO pouted and exchanged look with Seungho. "What is antic?" He asked cutely with his index finger on his chin and his head tilted slightly.

Seungho reflected GO's expression. "Someting fantastic?" He tilted his head.

They both stayed like that while Mir was waiting nervously hoping he would be released. "What is antic?" GO asked again, looking down at Mir.

"Aa... Anesthetic... It's something to get rid of pain." Mir tried to explain.

GO stared blankly when his eyes suddenly lit up. He pumped his fists upward, sending the knife in his hand flying away and landed on the floor near the television. "I got it!" He exclaimed.

"What is it? I want to know too!" Seungho asked with a loud voice.

Mir sighed in relief as he saw the knife lied on the floor instead of buried in his stomach. 

"My granny always do this if I was sick." GO said and turn to Mir. "You! What hurt?" GO asked.

"I-I... My stomach?" Mir answered hesitantly and gulped when GO smiled brightly. "Wha-" Mir inhaled sharp breath when GO leaned down and patted his stomach and the older pressed his lips on Mir's tummy.

"YA! WHAT THE HELL?! LET HIM GO, YOU E !!!" A voice boomed and GO was yanked off of Mir. Mir didn't notice when the hell did Joon and Thunder came into the apartment but he was grateful for sure.

Joon pulled Mir away from Seungho and pushed the youngest to the apparently traumatized Thunder. Thunder quickly took Mir into his embrace. "What they had done to you? Oh my god... I should have come sooner. I didn't think it's this serious." The visual maknae panicked and almost cried. 

"I NEVER WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE THIS LOW!" Joon kept shouting. "HOW COULD YOU TRY TO OUR DONGSAENG? OUR MAKNAE! OH MY GOD... COULD YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THUNDER AND I MOVED OUT OF THE DORM. YOU SCU-" But Joon swallowed his words when suddenly both of Seungho and GO burst in tears. Those two wailed loudly. "Wha-"

"Hey! Stop shouting!" Mir scolded and went to hug the two crying boys. "It's okay... It's okay... Joonie didn't mean it." Mir cooed the two boys. The wailing reduced to sobs and hiccup. 

"He's scary." GO whimpered and hid his face into Mir's chest.

Mir glared at Joon. "Great! You made them cry!" 

"Cheolyong... They tried to-" Thunder blinked as Mir cut his words.

"No, they didn't. They are drunk and had been acting like kids and-" Mir started to tell the whole story which took quite a while for him.

Joon crouched beside the two oldest and Mir when Mir had finished. "So... Kids..." He smiled evilly. "Get back to sleep! Kids shouldn't be staying up late or a monster will come and EAT YOU!" Joon said adding some creepy tone in his voice and widened his eyes. Both boys ended up scrambling to their own room in fright, leaving Mir speechless.

"That settle it." Thunder cut in. "I'm sleeping here." He added and went to the empty room followed by Joon who mumbled 'Me too' tiredly.

Mir stayed silent in the living room alone. He blinked. "Well... I need to sleep too." He finally got up but stopped at the door to Seungho's room. He peeked inside and saw the leader was sleeping peacefully with the light still on. He switched off the light and closed the door.

He went towards GO room next and frowned when he saw the older was struggling with the blanket. He helped to tuck in the older and pecked GO's forehead. "Sleep well." He then went out, leaving the older to sleep. He stretched. "I'm going to miss my two babies. I bet I'll be a great father one day." He grinned to himself and the dorm was quiet for the rest of the night.

 

 

-well... That Joon part cuz he always made Leo cried in hello baby. He's a scary one for children. Haha. And Mir kept flattering himself in this fic which is actually fit him. I think. Oh, Mireu~ of course you'll make a great father one day.-