Gimme Your Love

G I M M E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK POV

 

“Hello.” she said lifeless. What in a morning.

 

“Calm down” I said to my self before continue, “Vivian! Are you busy with schedule today?”

 

“Umm, I don’t think so. Why?” 

 

“We’re having a day off today, and I thought you maybe want to drop by to…. you know, having fun?” I run out of words, . Why this always happening when I talk with her.

 

“You know Mark, I’m still not in the mood to having fun.” she answered, still with the same tone.

 

“Why? You still thinking about that Min Yoongi? Huh?” I can’t hold it anymore.

 

“… ” I heard sobs, damn.

 

“Please,it’s already been several months since you broke up with him but you’re still thinking about him andcrying? Aren’t you sick of it?”

 

“Sorry…” she said.

 

“I don’t need that. Get your self ready, I’m gonna show up in front of you soon. Go get change! Ok? Never makes Mark waits.”

 

“Pfhhh…. you still using that line.” she giggles.

 

“As long as it will makes you smile.”

 

“Thank you Mark, you’re the best.”

 

“Go get change! I’m serious when I said I’m gonna show up in front of you soon. I’m in your apartment elevator now.”

 

“What???”

 

VIVIAN POV

 

Hais. Mark is really. How come he pop out suddenly and saying that we’re going out. Did I even said yes? ….. well, I owe him a lot, he always take care of me ever since we were kid back then. I know his feeling even before I date yoongi oppa, I still remember it was on February last year, exactly on valentine day, he confessed to me and I hurt him.

 

FLASHBACK

“I’m sorry Mark but….. I can’t. I only see you as my best friend. You’re always be the special one for me, but…” with that word, his face changed and he looks so sad.

“It’s okay Vivian, I will still be your bestfriend, don’t worry. I just want you to know.” He fake a smile.

FLASHBACK ENDED

 

In few weeks, me and Mark get along normally, and I’m glad that he looks okay when he knew I’m dating Yoongi oppa. Although I feel uneasy, but I can’t help to hide it from him, since he’s also special one for me. I feel sorry towards to him and he tried his best to show that he’s okay. Even teased me saying that she already get over me which I know he didn’t. 

Few months over, me and Yoongi argues often, everytime I had something bad, Mark is always there to hold me, until the day of me and yoongi relationship end, he’s still there.

 

*bell sounds*

 

“Vivian!! What takes you so long?”

 

“I’m coming!!” I said and smile.

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“Why are you so…… long?” Mark complains and stop once he saw her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter