{Final}

A Small Crush

Tiffany leaned agains f(x)'s practice room door,silently watching the graceful Victoria do the ballet routine she had seen her do a hundred times before. 

 

As many times she saw the flexible leader do the same dance, it never failed to captivate the singer. It was just something about her swift and graceful movements that put her in a trance. Tiffany knew she could never be great dancer like Victoria let alone as beautiful. It was one of the many traits she had admired about the girl, set aside from her charming smile and the warm hugs she always gave the latter. 

 

 

Tiffany continued to watch as Victoria,listening to the soft music that followed. It calmed her down and made her feel drowsy,sleepy almost. Victoria executed each fluid dance step followed by the perfectly timed spin...as always. Tiffany knew the whole dance by heart from the plenty of times she silently watched the beauty. 

 

Their eyes met for a brief second in the mirror and Victoria smiled at Tiffany's reflection. Tiffany panicked, not knowing what to do. She wanted to leave but quickly realized it would be to weird and would love to avoid the awkward situation that would follow behind it. 

 

The music stopped at the same time Tiffany's heart had when she realized how close she and Victoria were. Never had they been this close enough for Tiffany to properly admire and envy her beauty.

 

 She could see the tiny beads of sweat that clung to her blonde bangs. Her fingers itched to feel the soft strands under her finger tips,burned even. 

 

She watched as a small smile curved on Victoria's pressed lips,most likely awaiting an explanation on why a very stunned Tiffany is standing in the door way, let alone watching her dance. 

 

A million things ran through Tiffany's mind, from a few erted thoughts to many thoughts of what to do or say. A noticeably awkward silence fell between the two girls as Tiffany simply stared into her cat like eyes.

 

 "Tiffany, what can I do for you?" 

 

Tiffany let out a breath she didn't even knew she held in,relieved the awkward tension was no more.

 

 "Uh....."Tiffany trailed off. What do I say? 

 

Victoria stared at the latter before giving the nervous wreck another heart melting smile. "It's okay Fany you don't have to answer, do you want to come in?"

 

 Tiffany nodded and felt warmness slip into the palm of her hand. She looked down and saw their hands were intertwined. Her heart skip a beat at the sight and followed the leader to the seats against the wall. 

 

"So how are you?" Tiffany began,watching the latter closely.

 

 "How am I?" Victoria repeated. "Good I guess,a bit tired and hungry." 

 

"Hungry? Oh do you want me to take you out for some food?"

 

 Victoria smiled at her eagerness while Tiffany face palmed. Ughh why did I do that?!. 

 

Victoria gave a small chuckle before answering,"No need,I'm going home soon anyway, maybe tomorrow..only if you want." 

 

Tiffany beamed,giving off her famous eye smile. "Of course! I'll text you the details later unnie." 

 

Tiffany was more than excited. First she gets to spend some close skinship with her crush and now they have a date together...although Victoria wouldn't consider it like that,it didn't really matter to Tiffany either way. All she had to do know was to stop over exaggerating her emotions... 

 

Another silence fell between the to followed by a small sigh from Victoria. Tiffany frowned not liking to see her crush frustrated or upset for that matter. 

 

"Unnie, what's wrong? Is it me?" 

 

Victoria shook her head and rubbed the other girl's arm giving the latter goosebumps. 

 

"Never, It's just that the rest of the girls should of been here a half hour ago and they're late. I hate waiting." 

 

Tiffany sighed too. She knew she should take this opportunity to confess to Victoria, it was the perfect time. An empty room all to themselves,and if Victoria rejected her love? Oh well because Snsd was having their Japanese comeback and would hardly see her enough to make it uncomfortable.

 

 Tiffany let a nervous breath pass her lips before holding Victoria's hand's in her own, brushing her thumb softly over the leader's knuckles.

 

 All the scraps and bits of confidence in the bottom of Tiffany's heart was mustered up in order to succeed with this impulsive decision. 

 

She looked into Victoria's eyes,filled with immense confusion before speaking up. 

 

"Victoria...I have something to tell you." 

 

"I'm listening..."

 

 Before a single word could escape , the door was slammed open,revealing 4 excited girls. 

 

"UNNIEEEE!!!" They all screamed in unison. 

 

The youngest of the group Krystal ran up to engulf her leader in a tight embrace. Tiffany jealously watched as the other girls flocked around the blonde getting more action in a single day then she ever got in a whole year from Victoria.

 

 "Unnie,we're so sorry we're late,please forgive us?" Sulli begged as she pulled Victoria into another hug.

 

 Tiffany rolled her eyes and silently watched with burning fury,envy and jealousy. All the things she was used to feeling.

 

"Yah! No Ssul I don't forgive you,I'll just have to punish you later..." Victoria snickered as she trailed off.

 

 "You guys are gross."

 

 "I'm only kidding Am, I could never hurt something as cute as you are Ssul." Victoria laughed and pinched Sulli's cheeks. 

 

"Unniieee stopp" 

 

Krystal cut them off and turned her attention to Tiffany. Tiffany was grateful someone noticed her presence, it seemed liked Victoria had shunned her away and treated her like she was invisible when someone else came around..as usual.... 

 

"Fany unnie? What are you doing her with our leader?"

 

 Tiffany frowned, Why is everyone so protective over Victoria for? First Super Junior, Exo,SHINee and now it seems like Krystal and the rest of them... 

 

Tiffany started to answer but was quickly cut off by Victoria. 

 

"She was just about tell me something,go on Tiffany."

 

 "Uh...it's okay I'll just tell you tomorrow at lunch..I'll be going now..." 

 

"Lunch!?"

 

 Tiffany made her way past the glaring girls and tried to exit the practice room when she felt a hand touch her shoulder."I'll walk you to your car then." 

 

They left the room and Tiffany could feel the 4 girls burning circles into her soul.

 

 "Unnie you don't have to,yah know."

 

 Victoria stopped and looked at the latter,"Are you sure?"

 

 "Ne" 

 

Victoria nodded and started walking back to the room filled with the jealous girls when an impulsive decision was made. 

 

"Unnie I like you a lot!" Tiffany blurted out accidentally. 

 

She looked away waiting for shock,disgust or rejection,hell all three even but instead was met with a grinning face. 

 

Victoria cupped her face quickly and have her a small kiss before whispering in her ear and taking her leave.

 

 "I know.." 

 

 

 

 

A.n- I hope you enjoyed that. I never read a Tifftoria story and doubt it exist or maybe in another language unknown to me,Lol anyhow I hope you liked it and don't forget to comment :) Thank you