[Winner] Sick Leave

A Day in the YG Office

 

[Mino] “Woah, what happened to you?”

 

[Seungyoon] “My nose is running, I can hardly talk, and I have a horrendous cough. What do you think happened to me?? I’M SICK!”

 

[Mino] “Well, you don’t have to be all snappy about it. Why don’t you take a sick leave today?”

 

[Seungyoon] “Can’t. Taeyang is expecting this evaluation done by tonight and I still have a ton of stuff to do. Would you mind getting me an aspirin? My head is killing me.”

 

[Mino] “Sure thing. Hold on just for a second—”

 

[Jinwoo] “Seungyooonnniieeeeee!! Are you okay?? Do you need anything? Soup? Water?? Here’s the aspirin that Mino was going to get you.”

 

[Seungyoon] “Thank you, but I’m fine. Really.”

 

[Jinwoo] “Are you sure?? I can head down to the store and—”

 

[Taehyun] “Hyung??? Are you all right?? Here, take this blanket. It has five settings. But, make sure to keep it on high, you need to steam the sickness out of you. Okay, okay, don’t worry hyung. We got everything under control. You’ll be just fine.”

 

[Seungyoon] “This is not necessary, I can—”

 

[Taehyun] “Where’s that Seunghoon?? Doesn’t he care about leader-nim at all?”

 

[Jinwoo] “I sent him out to the drug store to get some ice packs and cold medicine. Oh, wait, he might need some help bringing up the portable sauna through the elevator. Taehyun, can you come with me to grab it?”

 

[Taehyun] “Of course I can! Hyung, sit tight, we’ll be right back. And, rest assured, we won’t leave your side until you feel better!”

 

[Seungyoon] “Wait! But—and now they’re gone.”

 

[Mino] “Soooo...would you like to take that aspirin now or later?”

 

[Seungyoon] “You know what? I think I’ll just take my sick leave now.”

 

 

I got really excited and wrote this really fast! :)