[Winner] A Normal Day in the Office

A Day in the YG Office

[Seunghoon] “Oh no, oh no, oh no….why me? Why?????”

 

[Mino] “Calm down, hyung. It’s only been a month since they left us in charge. It’s natural for them to worry.”

 

[Seunghoon] “Well if that’s true, why didn’t you get summoned with me?? A-huh, that’s what I thought. Why??? They’re going to throw me out; I can feel it…was it because I took a sip from the royal fountain? Oh god, was there a camera in the throne room? I didn’t mean to break the holy staff! It looked just like my ninja gear back home. Why??? WHYYYY—”

 

[Taehyun] “Someone please, please stop him from talking.”

 

[Seungyoon] “Impossible.”

 

[Jinwoo] “I’m sure it’s just the jitters. He’ll sober up in a few min—”

 

[Seunghoon] “It wasn’t even my fault! That kid was asking for it and now they’re going to strip me of my title, exile me to some jungle in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the clothes on my back and then—”

 

[Mino] Seunghoon, I swear if you don’t stop—”

 

[Seunghoon] “I’m going to have to hunt for fish in those poisonous swamps! Do you know what that water can do to your skin?? I don’t even like fish! And don’t get me started—”

 

[Taehyun] “Duck tape! …I have duck tape!”