23rd of June..

Please Don't Go...
Im Siwan, a man who just gained a nickname “New Actor-Dol” and has become a huge sensation after he appeared in dramas. This man is also the one who is now walking slowly to his dorm. Many people do not know that he actually is a singer. He is a member of a nine member boygroup named ZE:A and he is currently living together with his band mates for years. He is carrying boxes of fried chickens in his left hand and cans of soft drinks in the other hand. His band mates are having ZE:A time tonight. He definitely knows that younger members love it when he comes back home buying food for them. He enters the dorm, the maknae line are having fun teasing one another, Kevin and Heecheol are watching an American film which Siwan does not know the title is, Junyoung and Kwanghee is randomly playing chess and Taeheon is nowhere to be seen. Siwan immediately is scanning the room, looking for Taeheon. He is worried about the rapper. Five seconds later, the door behind him suddenly hits his back. “Oh, sorry Hyung. I thought you were not standing here..” said Taeheon, who just came back from outside. Siwan feels better now. All the members are here, with him. Siwan walks to the kitchen and Taeheon follows him behind. “You buy food, Hyung? Fried chicken?” Taeheon asked. Siwan nods like he is too tired to speak. Taeheon opens the boxes and calls the members’ names. The maknaes are running like crazy to the kitchen. Hyungsik looks pretty happy while Minwoo is trying hard to push Dongjun away. “Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Let’s eat together. Guys!! Siwan Hyung bought fried chickens for us!!!!” Hyungsik yelled happily. “Really?? Really??” Junyoung sounds ecstatic. “I’ll cook the rice then…” Taeheon said. The rest of the members are going back to their previous activities while waiting the rice to get cooked, Siwan goes to his room to change. He looks at the reflection in the mirror, telling him that he is very lucky to have such a family. Even though those people are sometimes annoy him, but he never forgets to mention those names in every single message he sends to God before he goes to bed. Siwan has not even said any words since he entered the dorm. He goes to the living room, join Kevin and Heecheol who are still immerse watching “Soul Surfer”, now he knows the title of the film. The maknaes are joining them too, and giggling happily, making Heecheol throw the pillow towards them. Siwan is still keeping his words by himself. He talks in his mind instead. He realizes that the members treat him differently ever since he has got the “Actor” word before his name whenever the article talks about him. Kwanghee never annoys him anymore, Junyoung rarely talks to him even though they live under the same roof, and Kevin, his lovable roommate, merely talks to him about personal things now. Siwan wants everything is back to the way it was. Siwan wants Kwanghee annoys him with his weird and random behavior, Siwan wants Junyoung to talk about everything to him again, Siwan wants Kevin to share his personal thoughts like they used to before they go to sleep and Siwan wants the dongsaengs to visit Hyungs’ dorm and cook some food together. All of his band mates are now like staying away from him, like they want to give him some space and time to get some rest. “Guys! Rice is ready!!!!” Taeheon informs s. All of them are going to the kitchen, Siwan follows them without saying anything. “Thanks for the food!!!” Hyungsik says, happily. Dongjun is busy adding kimchi to his rice, Siwan smiles because he sees the youngest finally eating some oily thing like fried chicken. They all pray and saying gratitude before they eat. Siwan keeps on smiling, he loves this atmosphere. After finishing their dinner, all the members are gathering at the living room. They are watching “Soul Surfer” together. Kevin, Junyoung and Siwan are sitting on the sofa and the other members are either laying or sitting on the carpet, hugging their pillows. Three minutes later, Kwanghee enters his dreamland, along with Hyungsik. Siwan excuses himself to go to his room. He opens his bag then takes out a red box. A ring is placed in it. He is going to give that ring to a special girl who he has a crush on since seven years ago. Siwan wants to talk about this with Kevin, but never has a chance to do so. Siwan smiles again, imagining that tomorrow will be a good day for him. Siwan prepares to go to his dreamland when Kevin enters the room. “Is the film over?” Siwan’s first words of the day. “Yes, the kids are sleeping in front of the tv..” Kevin gets into his bed. “Jiyeop-ah, want to hear my story??” “What is it about?” Kevin turns his head. “I’m going to propose tomorrow…” “Eh? Siwan-ah, it is almost midnight. Stop telling jokes, I’m tired..” Kevin closes his eyes and cover his head with a grey blanket. Siwan is asking himself about Kevin’s words. Siwan regrets that he never takes anything related to “relationship” seriously. Siwan wants Kevin and the rest of s know about this special girl because he thinks they will be happy to hear this kind of news. “Kevin, you know what love is?” Siwan asked. “I do… What do you think love looks like?” “Like… what? Everything I’ve ever lost come back to me?” Siwan is getting serious. Kevin opens his eyes, realizes that his roommate is saying something that comes from his heart. He turns his body, facing the actor. “Who is this girl, Siwan-ah?” Kevin is curious. “You know her. We all know her..” Siwan is smiling. Siwan turns his body. Now he is facing the wall. He is smiling, again. “Siwan-ah! She’s a celebrity? An actress?? A singer?? Siwan-ah!!” “She’s a familiar noona for us…” “Eyyyyyyy, I told you, stop telling jokes!” Kevin frowns. “Jiyeop-ah.. Thanks! Thank you so much for being you again. I wish the others can be like they used to be. I haven’t changed, I’m still the same Siwan you know. Don’t treat me differently just because I’m getting famous these days. It’s awkward and unhealthy for ZE:A relationship..” In the morning.. Siwan walks into the Star Empire building. The sun is greeting him warmly this morning. “23rd of June. Nice morning!” Siwan looks at the bright sky. He is smiling. He is happy. He is expecting this day to be a good day. He is going to meet the girl who will wear the ring he bought yesterday. He stops smiling after he accidentally bumps into a girl who brings many bags. “Oh, Siwan-ie!” she said. “Oh, Mian.. Where are you going?” Siwan helps that girl to pack her things back to her bags. “I’m going home..” She’s smiling while answer the question. “Why you bring all of your things? Are you guys living together in one dorm now?” That girl sighs then smiles at Siwan’s confused expression. “I’m out.. ” “Eh?” Siwan’s eyes wide open. “See you..when I see you, Siwan-ie..” that girl leaves Siwan. “uhhh, Sera-yah!” Siwan’s voice is too weak. Sera cannot hear him. Siwan takes out the red box from his pocket. “I was going to give this ring to you. Why are you leaving me? I don’t want to be alone….” Siwan can only stare at her back. A sad back, like it prevents people to see her crying face. “Please don’t go…”