1...6

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      Young saeng pov

O God! Is this really happen? Did the almighty hyun just kneel and ask forgiveness? And ...and ....he confess..too? What should I do? I thought he did come here to beat me like he used to but when he stay silent and don't do anything I glace at him only to from when I saw he was deep in thought.

I  don't know what it is but I can see that he was sad and somehow..hurt?.I try to say something but knowing him he might ended up killing me. So,before anything happens I decide to leave and even if I really want to help him with whatever he is felling right now, but leaving him has need better for me.so as I gather my things I think he come to his sence because now his face is on me and I curse myself for making such a sound.

As I was about to leave he grab my wrist and I was on the verge of crying knowing am going to die by that hand.as he stood and walk to me and make me sit I said nothing . But I was shocked as I see he kneel and apologize. I really don't know if u should accept it or not but looking at him I feel the sincerity on his eyes and I said okay. But when I ask him to leave my hand he shake his hand and I was felling he maybe was playing on me,but he said he have something to confess.

I feel like somebody knocked the air out off me because for a moment I was stop breathing and my eyes was so widden. I wasn't expect that as he had to confess.I thought he was going to say something like why he was making my life a living hell or whatever other things but...this...he..said he ..love me. I think I was really deep on my own world that I forget he was waiting my answer when he said why I keep quite.I think he is serious with this too.and I saw how norvouse he is.

And I ask him what he want me to say and I really would lough as his unsure answer and sttutering .God he look so cute like that.he is so stupid. Makes me love him as the first day and then make my life hell like that.and now he live me too..like I do. If not for his apologize I wouldn't do anything but run at the moment because I won't believe him. ' you are...you are stupid'

He give me a confuse look ." what?" As he was about to say more I leand down and give him a pick on his lip and as he was in daze I slip from his grip and run . It took him a minute after I put the book back and when I was on the exit he come back and shout at me while a run fast to my next class.

 

 

.    Jungmin pov

After I separate with hyun I go to my class which have the love of my life too and as I inter I saw him already seating on the back raw. I decide to be brave and talk to him.as I walk closer my heart was biting so hard and I can feel sweat poar on my body.as I arrive at his place he look up and blush when he saw me.

Oh God. I really want to pinch his cheek and kiss him so good.I clear my troat and clear my head from the thought.there is time for everything j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter