I'm iLL

Dope Rabbit

"Jae, you can't go to school while you're having that mucus dripping off your nose. YOU'RE UNFIT TO GO TO SCHOOL!" your mom whined. Despite it's your first day in High School, you couldn't go. Why are you sick on your first day? Here's the reason...

FLASHBACK

You were running, running away from buttholes that you poured soju on. You didn't have much time before they catch up, you ran into the park and jumped into the pond, hiding behind some long grass. "I think she ran that way," you heard one of the men groaned and quickly ran on the way back where you were chased then. You quickly grabbed your bag and sprinted to the bus stop to catch your last bus home.

When you reached the stop nearest to your home, it was already pouring badly. Being the lazy you are, of course there weren't any umbrella in your bag. *F***...* you mentally cursed as you put on your hoodie over you and your bag, making a quick run towards your home. When you entered the house, it was dark and no one's home. Notes of "I'm currently at your grandma's house, won't be home, made food for you ~Mom", "Sleepover at JiHyun's house tonight ~Shinmin" and "At the PC house, will stay over at Donghee's house ~Jaeshik" were on the board you and your family made, in case there's notices or just a reminder.

You sighed in relief and took off your hoodie, threw it into the laundry basket. You threw your bag onto the sofa and went to the kitchen to heat up the food your mom made for you. You brought your food to the living room and switched the television on, enjoying the food while watching some reruns on your favourite channel.

You couldn't even bear to make some effort in taking a shower nor to throw on some fresh clothings, and you just fell asleep on the sofa. You woke up the next day and found yourself sleeping in the living room, while calling out for your mom and siblings. Remembering that they weren't home, you got up and headed to the toilet to clean yourself up. You made yourself some breakfast and was about to get the bottle of orange juice in the refridgerator when you let out a loud sneeze. You held against the table and massaged your head a little. Without even touching the breakfast you made, you grabbed your bag and rushed out. You went to the nearest clinic and consulted the doctor.

"Woah, you've got a severe flu there. Did you ran under the nasty pour last night, Miss Wang?" The doctor asked and found you rubbing the back of your neck."I'll take that as a yes. And you fell asleep before cleaning yourself up?"

You nodded, embarrassingly. "Miss Wang, I'm afraid this flu will only be gone in a few weeks."

"WHAT? A FEW WEEKS?! But Dr Jung, I have school next Monday, and it's my first day in High School. Do you have any medication to cure it? I mean, I have to be in school or I'll leave a bad impression to my teachers and classmates." You pleaded him for help, even if the cure is through injection shots. He just sighed and apologised before passing you the medicine that you'll need to take for a month, unless the flu is gone, as well as your medical leave slip.

*A week... ONE F***ING WEEK NOT IN SCHOOL! I'm sure that I'll either be killed by the stacks of worksheets from the teachers or picked on by my classmates. Goodbye, Happy Wang JaeMin. Hello, Miserable Wang JaeMin.*

"But mom... I have to go, or I'll be picked on by the kids. Also, I might even get piles of worksheets. 1 week without going to school is like... I'M DEFYING SCHOOL RULES AND I'LL BE GIVING BAD IMPRESSIONS TO THE TEACHERS AND CLASSMATES. Mom, please!" Your mom shook her head and said that she would call your school to inform them that you weren't feeling well and you have a medical slip that stated you wouldn't be attending school for a week. You sighed and laid on your bed while blowing your nose.


A week later you were still having the flu, just that you got a lot better after your grandma made her special Ginger Lemon Honey Tea for you. She came over to stay with you, until you're recovered. "Here, Jae. I've made a fresh bottle of the tea for you to bring it to school. Drink it whenever you feel a little stuff in your nose. And also I've prepared the tissues in your backpack. If you're still not feeling well to attend school, call me and I'll get down to bring you home."

"Thanks, Halmeoni (grandma). I'll make sure to use up all the tissues and drink up the tea you've prepared for me. Don't worry, I'll be fine and even if I ain't, I'll call you the moment I feel that I'm going to faint." You joked at the ending but reassured your grandma that you'll be fine. You finished your breakfast, packed your lunch into your bag and headed towards the door to put on your shoes. 

The moment you stepped into the school, someone halted you. You looked up and saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thun. THUN. THUNNNNNN!

Hahaha, I hope you guys didn't fall asleep while reading this short chapter.

I'm actually really sick so I took a long extended leave from school which caused my homeroom teacher thinking that I quitted school.

I hope to recover as soon as I can.

More to come on the next chapter!

Here comes the 1st poll!