You are the one that I want for all In my life

To New York With Love

"Here comes again.. the whole tight schedules.. I don't think I would even have enough time to breathe" Kyungsoo put down the scheduled papers and lay down on sofa. He sighed..

 

"Come back isn't an easy job"

 

"Relax Baby.. At least, we still have some time to play around" Suho tried to confort his lover..

 

"But we still have weekly schedule" Kyungsoo pouted..

 

"Aigoo.. our squishy is so cute.." Suho pulled the younger into a hug and raffled his hair..

 

"Respect you Hyung.. As a leader, You are really doing well"

 

"You praise me? OMG! such a rare one.. I hvae to note down in diary"

 

"Forget it.. " Kyungsoo went to his room leaving the leader behind..

 

Suho smiled. Kyungsoo was such a person who would said neither good nor bad things to members but it didn't mean he didn't care. His secret way of caring members buying vitamins, healthy food and of course, three healthy and energetic food when there is no schedules. The leader didn't even think he would get "Yes" from that squishy when he confessed to him. The luck must be on his side and Kyungsoo had some feeling with him..

 

While re-arranging the scheduled papers, Suho suddenly got an idea and He phoned to Manager Hyung..

 

"Hyung.. Lets have a drink.. My treat.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So.. you said some free scheduledays??" Manager surprisingly asked Suho..

 

"Just for 5 days.. please?! Hyung.. "

 

"But.. Junmyeon!"

 

"Yeah.. I know it will be difficult.. but members also need to enjoy their free times before our comeback.. right?"

 

Finally.. Manager said he would try for it.. and Suho said thank you to him..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Suho held new scheduled papers and went back to dorm. He saw Kai and Chanyeol still playing PS3 in front of TV and so Kyungsoo must be alone in their room..

 

"Baby.. " Suho called Kyungsoo but there was no response from him. As usual, the younger was wearing his round spectacles again and reading a book on his bed.. 

 

"What catches your attention so much?" Suho climbed onto the bed and lay his head on Kyungsoo's lap.. He looked at the book cover and it was about New York.. 

 

"You still have that wish.. "

 

The younger nodded, held leader's hand..

"I really wanna go with you Hyung.. "

 

Suho got up, pulled Kyungsoo into a hug and kiss his forehead..

"One day.. we will be.. By the way,Manager hyung said to me that there won't be no schedule for about 5days and we will have our own time baby.. What do you wanna do?"

 

The doe-eyed boy shouted joyfully.. "Then, tomorrow.. I need to clean up, go shopping, buy some new books and.."

 

"Shuuu.. We will do one by one baby.. Now, go to sleep early.." Suho patted Kyungsoo head..

 

"What about you? Won't you come and sleep with me? It has been a while.. " Kyungsoo pouted..

 

"Squishy, Don't make me wanna have you tonight.. I still have some work to do.. Later I will come.."

 

Suho went back to his room, started working on his computer.. Of course, he was preparing something special to surprise his Squishy baby..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was about 4am that Suho tried to wake Kyungsoo up..

 

"Hyung.. why???" Kyungsoo talked in half alseep voice..

 

"Baby, we are going to a trip.. Get up.."

 

"Hmmm..? Am.. I.. dreaming???" Kyungsoo went asleep again..

 

Junmyeon laughed.. "Yeah you are.."

 

Leader carried Kyungsoo in a bridal style and put in front seat.. Other members are still in their deep sleep..

 

When Kyungsoo woke up, he found that they were in car parking...

 

"Hyung.. where are we???" Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and asked Junmyeon.. 

 

Junmyeon didn't answer.. he just smiled..

 

Kyungsoo then realized the signboard in front of their car..

 

"What!? Incheon Airport??! Hyung!!!" the younger shouted..

 

"Surprise Baby!!" Junmyeon finally said..

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Hmmm.. Guess??!"

 

"But Hyung, I didn't bring anything.. "

 

"You mean your passport? here, I stole it from you last night .. And for your clothing.. I packed some necessary things and if something needs, we can buy it later"

 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo bursted into tears.. 

 

"Baby, what's wrong?"

 

"I don't know how to thank you. You care alot and love alot to me that sometimes I feel like I can't be a good boyfriend for you.."

 

Junmyeon pulled Kyungsoo into a hug, patted the younger back, kissed his forehead and wiped away the tears.. The younger kept saying thank him for being his boyfriend.. Leader couldn't help but smile like a proud husband..

 

"Have you bought ticket? And you still haven't told me where are we going?"

 

"Is it important baby?? Isn't the important thing that we are together, backpacking and now going a trip? Right?"

 

The younger nodded.. Junmyeon asked him to wear hoodies and masks so that people wouldn't recognize them.. 

 

"Lets go now.. The plane will depart soon" Junmyeon held Kyungsoo's hand firmly and led the way to airport.. Junmyeon phoned to someone and a few minutes later, a boy came and gave tickets for them..

 

"Last night, I tried to buy tickets.. but it is difficult to buy.. Thank to my aunt. She helped me and finally I could manage to get two tickets to New York"

 

"What??!! New York!!??" Kyungsoo shouted.. As it was still early morning, there were only a few travellers.. Luckily, They didn't recognize them as EXO..

 

"Your voice Kyungsoo.. Yeah We are going to New York.. 3days vacation.. Only you and me baby"

 

They were still holding hands until they arrived on plane.. Kyungsoo seemed so surprised and excited that he couldn't say any word.. The tickets were for V.I.P so the couple could stay comfortably.. 

 

"Sleep Baby.. it gonna take hours to arrive" Junmyeon said to Kyungsoo..

 

The younger leaned on Junmyeon's shoulder and started sleeping.. Junmyeon felt sleepy too as he couldn't properly sleep last night.. Soon, they both fell in deep sleep.. In their dream.. they were happily visiting around New York.. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After hours of sleeping, they finally arrived.. Thank to clothes that Junmyeon arranged.. No one much suspected them.. Their hands still lingered until they reached the taxi gate.. Junmyeon smiled wide for holding that like and he felt like the younger was totally his.. 

 

"So.. where are we going now?"

 

"Soo.. actually, we are not gonna visit in New York. Is it okay?"

 

The younger seemed alittle bit surprised to the words but he nodded.. 

 

"Instead, we are going to countryside.. I decided to stay there because it is just a small town.. not even include in world map and population is just about 2000.. We can freely visit there and no one gonna recognize us.."

 

Kyungsoo felt touched again. He really had no idea that Junmyeon would arrange this trip and the whole plan.. 

 

"Hyung.. "

 

"Why don't u call me honey, there is no one that knows us.." the leader pouted.. 

 

"Okay.. Ah.. Honey.. I think we should inform to others or our dorm would be on fire as they will be worrying about us"

 

"Lets phone them when we arrive there. and now lets move" Leader held Kyungsoo's hand firmly again and led to the taxi gate..

 

"Excuse me Sir.. We would like to go.. no. ××× in Couple Paradise" 

 

Kyungsoo amazed at Junmyeon talking in English to Taxi Driver.. He didn't know that Leader would do well as he was lazy in learning Language.. 

 

They took the taxi.. "Btw.. Hyung.. when did you learn English? i don't know that you can speak well"

 

"Correction.. It's Honey! I did it just for you Baby.. I really tried hard to learn basic English speaking for you.. "

 

Kyungsoo blushed.. Junmyeon pulled Kyungsoo into a tight hug ignoring the taxi driver who was totally clueless about their speaking and peeking them through the back mirror.. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

After 30min of driving, they finally saw the signboard writing "Couple Paradise"

 

"Here We go.. " Junmyeon excitedly shouted..

 

They went to the two-storyed building near a small lake.. The town looked so quiet and peaceful. Unlike the surrounding of New York, the enviornment seemed healthy and clean. No smoke or not many cars, No big building and just some small house.. People used bicycles and scooters more than cars.. There were also big trees surrounding the town.. Everything looked so beautiful and unique.. 

 

In front of that house, about middle aged pretty Lady was standing..

"Hi kids, you guys must be Mrs.Kim nephews.." She greeted them with wide smile..

 

"Yeah we are.. " Junmyeon greeted back..

 

"Enjoy living here.. There's a scooter so you can use wander around our town.. In backyard, there is a place that you can do campfire and BBQ.. For things and tools you need, you can call this no. and i will come to give.. I just live beside your house.. Be Happy Holiday Kids.. " The lady gave keys for house and scooter and her ph no. card.. and left them.. 

 

They opened the door and went inside the house.. It wasn't a new house.. It looked quite old and ancient. There was tidy kitchen and dining table for two people. Everything in kitchen was in pairs and meaned that this house seemed to be for newly married couples to stay.. The lake beside the house looked beautiful. there was a small boat in water.. Upstairs, there was master bedroom and King-sized bed in it.. They could hear sounds of insects and bugs through the forest at the back of the house.. 

 

Kyungsoo was totally amazed by what he was seeing.. 

 

"Ahh, Squishy.. can you close your mouth or flies will come and lay eggs in yours.." Junmyeon teased Kyungsoo.. 

 

Kyungsoo hit Junmyeon.. "Thank you so much for your amazing gift Hyung.. You know I am not good in expressing words.. But I really feel thankful"

 

Junmyeon held Kyungsoo waist.. near their distance until he could feel Kyungsoo warm breathe on his skin.. "If you are not good at expressing, then prove it by actions.. " Junmyeon whispered.. 

 

"Yah!!! Stop it, I feel tired.. Need to take shower and have to sleep.. " 

 

Kyungsoo tried to push Junmyeon away.. Instead, Junmyeon tighted his grip.. and attacked younger's lips.. 

 

"I love you Baby.. " 

 

"I love you too.. " 

 

Junmyeon raffled Kyungsoo hair.. and carried him..

 

"Hyung.. what are you doing.. put me down" Kyungsoo shouted.. 

 

"You said you gonna take shower, So I am helping.. " Junmyeon smirked

 

"You dare not.. "

 

"I dare.. !"

 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

After about couple hours of taking a nap, they rode the scooter and went to bazaar near their house. The town was small enough that it didn't take much time to go somewhere.. They bought meat, vegetables, and other groceries that would need for their BBQ party tonight.. They also took photo of them and sent to members that they were having a great time and receiving envy and cursed words from members.. 

 

They went back to the house, asking that Lady to make camp fire for them.. and for BBQ too.. After they had prepared for their private party (only two of them), the sun had already went down.. the skygot darken and the stars started to sparkle .. It was nearly full moon day and so also the moon was shining.. There weren't much electricity for the town and they used candles to lighten the night.. 

 

"Everything looks pretty.. " Kyungsoo sat down beside the camp fired and remarked..

 

"They can't compare you baby.. " Junmyeon backhugged him and answered.. 

 

"You and your cheesy words.. "

 

"It's all yours.."

 

Kyungsoo knew he could never win in Speech battle with Junmyeon so he was quiet.. 

 

"Sing a song for you Hyung.. " The younger requested.. 

 

"But don't we have main vocal here?"

 

"Nah.. I like your voice more.. I am never tired of listening to your angelic voice.. I may be the main vocal in EXO but I love your voice more.."

 

Junmyeon grinned at Kyungsoo's confession.. "I never thought that you would say such words.."

 

"I just love you more than I can say.. " 

 

"Kyungsoo yah~ Thanks for being mine"

 

They went silent for a minute.. Kyungsoo stayed still in Junmyeon's arm, feeling the warmth and scent of Junmyeon.. Junmyeon put his chin on Kyungsoo's head.. slowly patting the younger back.. 

 

"BBQ gonna burn" Kyungsoo giggled and broke the silent between them.. They spent the night beside the camp fire, talked about how they met during trainee time, how hard they tried to become EXO, about their future.. 

 

Kyungsoo fell alseep while leaning on Junmyeon shoulder.. Junmyeon wrapped the blanket around them.. and soon he fell alseep too.. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

They prepared breakfast themselves and ate happily.. cuddled in bed.. made out and watched movie together.. 

 

Then, before lunch, they decided to go for a walk.. They walked along the lane while interwining their fingers, admiring the nature of beauty.. 

 

"How did you know this town?" Kyungsoo asked..

 

"Thanks to my aunt, The owner of that house you know, the lady and my aunt were friends when my aunt moved to New York and attend University.. I asked her advice and she recommanded this town"

 

"You hit the jack pot.. " 

 

"I will take note as a praise" Junmyeon smiled.. 

 

While walking, Older people from town greeted them.. saying that congratulate to them.. Couple couldn't reply anything.. blushing hard.. and replying thank to them.. They thought people would be awkward to them.. instead they found them really friendly.. 

 

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon were busy capturing every moment of being together.. They shared kiss and hugs beside the lake.. sharing smiles and laughs.. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Should I stop here or... Are you guys still need their moments more????? ^^