Almost.

Never Enough
Tao and Sarang has been best friend ever since they were kids. They understand each other the most. They rely on each other. They were always together.
 
That is, until that day where they friendship suddenly just fades by time, because of their social difference. Even though, deep down, they know who is the best for them, but they choose to ignore it, because they're too scared.
 
They meet occassionally, and when they meet in the hallway they greet each other. Until Sarang sees Tao with a girl, that is. She feels a pinch in her stomach, and she just lowers her head and walks past him like strangers. Things continue to be like that between them. She feels empty. She feels like something is missing.
 
Eventually, she founds her own boy friend too, the person is Chanyeol, one of Tao's clique. They meet by accident and they've been in contact ever since.
 
Sometimes, she eats with Chanyeol at his clique's table. She met eyes with Tao and she always sees that glint in his eyes... The glint that she doesn't know ...or maybe preferred to not know.
 
At that time, Tao is with yet another different girl.
 
Sometimes she wonders, where did that cute, clumsy and kind panda goes to? He has changed now. He is not that panda she knows anymore. He becames a playboy and so... distant.
 
That's why she doesn't know how to approach him anymore. Instead, she choose to keeps the thing between them like that. Just like that.
 
-
 
Years and years after that, Sarang is now in a white dress gown, with a beautiful pattern, and on top of her head is a veil.
 
Today, she is going to be a wife. She is going to get married. She feels like the happiest girl on earth, but yet... She still feels like that something is not right.
 
That something maybe is a certain man with a panda eyes and a fierce gaze.
 
But she choose to keep it, like she always had do.
 
I don't have any chance anymore, anyways.
 
Knock. Knock.
 
Here it is. In a few minutes from now she will be walking on an aisle, she is going to vow an eternal vow to her future husband that is not him.
Sarang opens the door, to see a certain panda eyed guys with a fierce gaze.
 
Tao.
 
He just stares at me with that fierce gaze of his and suddenly barge into the room and takes her hand, and closes the door.
 
They are standing too close right now, too close for her liking. Or maybe that was a lie. She really likes the distance they have right now. He carreses her cheek while looking right into her eyes.
 
She searchs his eyes, to suddenly found her lips touched with a soft object. The soft thing keeps pressing to her lips. She froze at first, but then slowly she closes her eyes and enjoys the soft thing that is Tao's lips. 
 
Tao pulls away, "I love you." He says firmly. I just stand there, feeling ridiculous.
 
Ah, now she understands what her emptiness is. That is, her love for Tao. She understand now.
 
Sarang smiles, "I love you too," then Tao kisses her again. She feels her cheek wettens, and he feels it too. Her smile turns into a sad one "but i can't, Tao. It's too late right now." 
 
Then he adverts his gaze downwards, "i know." He looks up again with a teary eyes. "B-but, please... Sarang, please..." He says pleadingly. Oh, how she loves her name rolling out from his tongue.
 
But it's too late right now.
 
"I know it, too, Tao. But it's too late right now. I can't. I can't hurt his feelings and you know that too."
 
"B-but... You know it, too... What you feel towards him..." He gulps,
"...is not love" he stares at her deeply. She smiles sadly, again.
 
"I know, Tao... I just realized it now. But i can't back down now, Tao. Not now. Not ever." he pecks my lips
 
"Why, Sarang... Why?" finally, a tear escapes from his eye. She swepts it away.
 
"Because, we can't always get everything we want, Tao."
 
He cries more, and she can only hug and comfort him.
 
Then he finally calms down, and nods his head. He gazes at her with his teary eyes.
 
As much as i want you, Tao... We can't...
 
"Now, best man, take me to my giant, won't you?" She tried to smile cheerfully at him, he tried too. He nods again
 
"Okay, Sarang."