Chapter 3

The Love Stethoscope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! ^^ It's gonna be a very very long chapter, hopefully you wont get bored but i should write this, it's very important for Jiyong for every moment ^^ So..., here 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara and I throw our bodies to the couch simultaneously. She lets her breath out and I glance at her, this friend of mine is really making my head hurt and almost explode.
 

"I can’t accept this!"
 

If she’s not a woman maybe I've smacked her head already, nah I guess I have to kill her!
 

"Can’t you be quiet huh?" I shuffle my hair, frustrated. "This is the last time I told you, I don’t know okay?!"
 

"Why are you so mad?"
 

This tiny woman has lost her brain I guess, and I'm tired of her questions. Can I kick your now, Dara?
 

"Stop attacking me with your stupid questions! Wait, Should I tell Teddy about this, huh?" I threaten her. Cheating is not good for your health, you may have a . You’ve got to believe me!
 

"I love Teddy idiot!" she hits the back of my head. Somehow I feel like I’m surrounded by barbarian women, first is my mother and then her. Thank God, my wife was a sweet woman...
 

I take a breath longer, tired. Dara really ruining my mood. At this moment I should be laying down on my bed, remembering every second what Seunghyun did to me before, for those all sweet memories. "Just go back to your beloved husband, okay?"
 

"I want to match him with Yura"
 

What?! Noooooo! I jerk, I immediately grab her shoulders and grip them slightly. "With Seunghyun?"
 

She nods. She glares intently at me, looking at me suspiciously. Please Dara, don’t crush my heart!
 

"You called his first name" Dara’s acting like a cat who would steal the fish, preparing herself to attack me again.
 

"That's his name!"
 

"!" she throws my arms, get closer to my face and immediately with her nose, blocking my view. "You like him, don’t you?"
 

I lift my butts and seat away from her. Dara is kind of person who can’t resist her curiosity, she will find the answer despite the fact that she need to dig until the bottom of the sea.
 

"I ..." I hold my words, not because I’m afraid of her but because I’m still not sure of my feelings. But sorry, I couldn’t let her spoiled sister stole my doctor "Anyway ..., Believe in me, she isn’t the right girl for him! Besides, you hate Yura!"
 

"Hey! That is still my sister!"



I guess the luck is still on my side, at least Dara is still quite care of me and she seems not sure with her stupid plan to matchmaking Seunghyun with Yura. Not because I’m such a selfish man who won’t give up on this love war but I know Yura’s character pretty well, a rude girl. I feel you can’t introduce her to anyone, her beautiful face is not as pretty as her attitude. Maybe, if she wants to change a little bit and knows how to treat people with respect, I think anyone would be comfortable along with her.
 

Yeah, I know maybe I'm a little jealous, happy? But it isn’t my fault right? Seunghyun came in my life, it may sound corny but he brought something different. Maybe it's love, I don’t know.
 

 

===

 

 

 

Two days ago, the four of us watched the circus. Seungri and Hana was amazed and incessant said 'wow' throughout the show.
 

Dara said, we must give something to Seunghyun as thank you for those tickets which he gave to us. Because today Teddy returns to Seoul and she has to pick him at the airport and maybe after that they will have for a full week, day and night, of course, it would make her busy and tired right? It means, I will see Seunghyun to say thank you without her company. Should I scream for that?!
 

"I guess we have to give dr. Choi a whale, Daddy ..." Seungri looks at me then turns back out the car window. "He likes fish a lot?"
 

Are you kidding kid?! I hold back my laughter. "We can’t do that, buddy. His aquariums is not big enough for a whale "
 

Seungri looks back at me, bitting his thumb nail. As if something is interrupting inside his head. "How about ice cream? He likes it too!"
 

I’m rubbing his head without looking at him. "We have to give him something special"
 

Our first plan was maybe we can give him a cake and then invited him for dinner together at Dara’s restaurant but somehow I decided I would give a bottle of wine. Okay this is ridiculous isn’t it? It’s not your boyfriend's birthday Ji!
 

If Dara knew she would have to say “I'm a ” but I thought her plan made me a little bit nervous and afraid. I don’t want anything bad to happen, such as Yura comes and meets up with Seunghyun in front of my eyes. I still can’t believe Dara, not this time, especially after she told her stupid plan. Anyway, no matter what, she will choose her sister than me!
 

I park my car in front of a luxury building where Seunghyun works. I take Seungri’s tiny hand shortly and then we go to inside.
 

I tell them that I want to meet Seunghyun but they ask me to wait. I think, it maybe easier if I had his personal phone number, even Dara doesn’t have it too and she said all of appointments must pass through the hospital. Idiot! Why didn’t I ask his number!
 

I look at the parcel on my lap, while Seungri is seating next to me muttering to himself with two dolls, Ironman and Batman in his hands. I smooth my pink shirt and my hair too. My heart starts pounding, wait is never fun. My mind is drifting away, maybe Seunghyun  will be so surprised with this all s. Since the first time, I never give him my best appearance but this time I think my charm is quite good enough. You know what? I made my son wearing a pink t-shirt too, even I know it's not ing Valentine's Day. . Can’t you control yourself, Mr. Pink!
 

"Mr. Kwon ..." a woman approaches me, smiling. I ever saw her before, she is Seunghyun’s assistant I guess. "Sorry to keep you waiting"
 

"It’s okay...." I reply her friendly. She looks at my son and then Seungri responds with his sweet smile.
 

"Sorry, dr. Choi isn’t coming today." She bows at me. I take my breath, disappointed. "He’s on a vacation with his family, maybe for a whole week."
 

Seungri grabs my shirt sleeve making me look down at him. "Dr. Choi is not here, Daddy?"
 

I nod slowly and then smile. The assistant looks uncomfortable, especially when looking at Seungri’s sad face.
 

"It's okay Mam, I understand that", I take the parcel and hand it to her. "Please give this to him".
 

"I will Sir. Don’t worry"
 

I bow at her twice. "Thank you"

 

===

 



"So you can’t feel it?" Youngbae asks pulling up both of his legs on the coffee table. Now,  we’re on the same sitting position.
 

I shake my head, put my phone on my belly. "Dara asked it too. I think my gayradar doesn’t work for him"
 

Youngbae laughs, looks happy with my suffering. Not my intention to complain to him, talk about Seunghyun with Youngbae but he’s too smart to guess what's in my brain. After that beautiful morning, Seunghyun seemed to invade my mind, his handsome face is always disturbing my mind and keep appearing in my dreams. It's fun and crazy at in the same time because I know, my love romances will never ending beautifully. Let me tell you, all my love songs are just bulls!
 

"At least there is a bright side, maybe he can be an inspiration for you huh?" Youngbae shrugs and grins at me. "You can make a good song about him"
 

I sullen, stretching out my hands to loosen my muscles. The studio is getting cold, I glare at the wall clock and is showing up at 11.30 pm.
 

"Yeah, something like this ...?" I frown and then start betting my bottom lip. "Yo, dr. Choi! Let me tell you, I'm gay. I'd prefer flat chest than flat shoes. I love than chicks. Ah.. Ah.."
 

Youngbae is guffawing, his stupid voice echoing in whole studio and enough to makes my ears hurt, believe me, I'd love to fill his mouth with a boom!
 

"It will be your masterpiece man!"
 

"Shut up, you !" I kick his knees, quite sucess to make a long moan and manage to close his mouth.
 

Youngbae take one gulp of his drink after that he put it back on the table. Seems like tonight we have to sleep in the studio again, fortunately the recording process is almost complete. My mother doesn’t really like if I took all my time for work, especially as I know Seungri is always sad when he wakes up in the morning then he doesn’t see me. But I can’t do much, my work forces me.
 

Youngbae’s phone is ringing. He straighten his back and take that thing out from his pants pocket. I can see the caller name on it. 'Honey Bunny'.
 

"Geez, seriously??" I , laughing. I know Youngbae is quite hard to fall in love and picky, but still it can’t believe it if now Youngbae can be so damn cheesy.
 

"I'm in love, Ji? Remember? " He gets up and steps toward the door. I know why he’s away, so I can’t hear their dirty conversation. Uuhh!
 

I squeez my nape, I can feel the tension there. Then I’m rubbing my stomach which sending me strange noises. I haven’t had a dinner and now hunger approaching me, I glance at my watch and Daesung isn’t showing his face yet, let's hope he comes soon. Don’t worry worms, I'll feed you right away ....
 

I take my phone and then lowering my legs but that thing vibrating in my grip. I frown at it but I decide to answer that call. "Hello ..."
 

"Jiyong ...."
 

The soft voice seems to reverberate in my eardrum. How could I not recognize the voice, the one and only who can do it.
 

"Seunghyun ...?"
 

My heart is pounding super fast, much faster than Ferarri maybe. It's crazy and I'm still half-awake wondering what is really going on. Take a breath Ji ...
 

"Am I disturbing you?" He asks, I could feel he hesitates. "I'm sorry if I shocked you"
 

Damn! He is not here and I’m so ing nervous. And only two words came out from my mouth, ‘hello’ and his name.
 

I bite my lip, panicked and confused what to say. "No..., its..., I ...."
 

"Can you go out for a while?"
 

"Out?" I ask, confused. I squeez my thigh with my other hand.
 

"I'm here. In front of the building"
 

 

I feel like choking, almost fall from the couch. Seunghyun is here now, I mean he is in front of the building where I work. Like now? Now!?! What should I do?!!
 

"I'll be right there!" I yelled. ! why I yelled at him?!
 

I run out of the studio, Youngbae is shocked and shouts 'what's wrong with you?! 'But I ignore him. I don’t care anything that I know, now I have to meet Seunghyun as soon as possible. I get to the elevator and standing in front it, waiting.
 

My heart is panting. I see my shadow on the metal door of the elevator and I realize the phone is still sticking in my ear and Seunghyun maybe could hear anything.
 

"Jiyong, are you running?" Seunghyun asks.
 

"Yes ...., I'm in front of the elevator now ..." I’m still panting. I begin to get nervous, the door still won’t open. "I’ll take the stairs, wait for me okay?"
 

"Don’t rush..." he muttered softly. "I'll wait..."
 

I can’t believe I'm doing this, 6 years I worked here the stairs is something I avoid a lot but tonight I’m running down it for 3 damn floors. I’m really ing insane!
 

"Where are you?" I ask standing in front of the entrance, turning to right and left.
 

"Right here" Seunghyun says, his voice sounds louder this time. "I can see you"
 

I turn to the left once again and I could see his car. I’m stepping closer and he is there, standing leaning on the edge of his car waving his hand to me. ! He’s really here!
 

"We can hang up it now" he grins.
 

I really do something really stupid and unbelievable that I have never thought of before. I put my phone into my pants pocket and so does Seunghyun. I bite my lips, I can feel the great nervousness enveloping my whole body. My heart is racing faster and faster, not just because tired of running but this handsome man with the sweetest smile is standing right in front of me. He looks so glossy under the spotlight. I look down, can’t believe what is happening to me. Stay calm Ji ...
 

"This is unexpected huh?" Seunghyun says, giggling, that crispy voice makes me look back at him and our eyes meet. "Am I disturbing you?"
 

I shake my head, putting my hands in my back pockets pants struggling to remain calm. "This ..., how do you know my ...?"
 

"You think I'm such a creep don’t you?" Seunghyun is scratching his head. Should I call him clumsy now?
 

"Not like that ..." I interrupt. I like this ..., I'm so happy you're here ...
 

"I met with Dara this afternoon at the restaurant, my friends and I had lunch there. Dara said you work here so I came here. Actually, I asked the hospital staff for your number" his cheeks are flushing. "Thank you for the wine. Sorry I can’t see you that day"
 

Honestly I don’t care whatever his reason to come here, how he could know my phone number or my work place, I also don’t want to know what were he and Dara talking about, it doesn’t really matter to me now, I'll think about it later. All I know is, Seunghyun is here right now only for me and this big surprise makes me super happy, more than beautiful than a Christmas gift.
 

I let him talk, I love hearing his husky voice and it makes me satisfied staring at him. Seunghyun is wearing a plaid gray shirt, he lets his hair falling down and a glasses adorning his face.
 

"It's okay ..." I smile. You're here now ...
 

We are in silent, looking at each other. I'm still not quite able to examine what is going on. I still don’t know what shall I say, whether I have to say I'm glad he's here or maybe ask how is he doing, or ..., something like...I  miss you?
 

It’s torturing me, those questions are fulfilling my head but my mouth is so difficult to open, I don’t know why my lips won’t move.
 

"Ooh ..." His voice breaks the silence between us, he opens the back door of his car, grinning. "I’m pizza boy tonight"
 

I see there are three pizza boxes on the passenger seat. I turn to him, Seunghyun just shrugs and then grinning back.
 

"You don’t need to do this ..." This man is really hard to read. The worms army inside my stomach are shouting the word 'food' and don’t ask how happy they are.
 

"Have you eat dinner?" Seunghyun asks softly, I shake my head slowly. "I hope you like it ..."
 

Are you kidding? I can finish it in 3 minutes! Not because I'm greedy, but because this handsome doctor who delivered it directly to me without asking, he just did it for me. God! Why are you doing this, Seunghyun?!
 

"Seunghyun ...." I call him nervously. I hold my breath, pulling up my strength. I’m lowering my head, avoid his eyes. "Really, you don’t need to do this. ... I mean, you've been very nice. Everything you did for Seungri and Hana, and also for me ..., you ..."
 

"Jiyong ..."
 

! It's so damn beautiful! I love the way he calls my name, his tone when pronouncing my name. I look at him again and he gives me a killer stare and stepping closer to me.
 

"I wanted to do this ...," he nod once, I could see sparks in his eyes. He meant it, the words that just came out, I know it ... i feet it...
I bow my head once again, staring at both of my shoes. It's already midnight and he came to see me and maybe he has just returned from work, maybe he is tired too after gave someone a new nose or . But, then he is here now and bring me pizza!
 

This is dangerous, I’m in a precarious situation. Don’t get me wrong not I hate it, but it all make me think everything he ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter