Chapter 1

The Love Stethoscope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go! Enjoy~~ ^^

=======================================

I knock the pen to the table repeatedly as I’m concentrating my ears to listening of Daesung’s voice. Somehow the recording is so difficult this time.
 

"I think we need a break" I wave my hand at Daesung to ask him out. His expression is so sullen, I can’t blame him there is something strange with me. At least, they believe in me because good or bad his album is in my hands. I forget to tell you, Daesung and Youngbae are singers. They will make a collaboration and I’m their producer.
 

"You look not well" Daesung takes a bottle of water on the coffee table and takes a glup.
 

I sneeze, this may already for the umpteenth times and then I clean my nose with a tissue. "this flu is getting worse"
 

"You’d better  go to the doctor Hyung" Daesung gives his advice, I just grin.
 

"Seungri infected me" I glance at my watch and realize. I left Seungri with Youngbae in the cafeteria.
 

Daesung walks to the couch and sits there. "But that boy looks stronger than you"
 

I shrug, half agree with him. I was also puzzled, why was Seungri  recovering so quickly, and now he is back to agile as monkey and talkative as usual.
 

"Jiyong!" Youngbae suddenly stands in front of the door with his grins and Seungri is standing beside him, the boy's face looks so glum and his hand is holding a small bottle.
 

"Aaiishh! You scared us!" Daesung protests on his singing partner. Seungri walks over to me and lean on me and his face is frowning.
 

"What’s wrong?" I ask, his hair and then glance at Youngbae suspiciously, it can be seen that that idiot uncle teased my little hero again. Youngbae often does it, one day the boy ever complained and said that my best friend was such a jerk.
 

"Your son did CPR on a fish!" Youngbae is no longer able to hold back his laughter. Daesung frowns but eventually laughs together with Youngbae. Seungri increasingly frowns, probably between annoyed or embarrassed because Youngbae teases him. In the bottle in Seungri’s hold I see a dead gold fish. But the question is how come my 5 years old son knows how to do CPR, and to a fish?
 

"Uncle Youngbae called me a murderer Daddy!" Seungri shouts, tears begin to fall from his eyes. Both of his stupid uncles seem felling guilty or scared of me because they make him cry.
 

I lift Seungri’s tiny body and put him on my lap "I guess you did it accidentally ..."
 

"I don’t know anything, Hyung" Daesung raises his arms trying to get away and escape from the conflict.
 

"Sorry Ji ...." Youngbae grins and then sits on the couch, watches us. The interaction of me and my boy always be a great show for him, he thinks we are funny.
 

"Could you tell me what happened?" I ask, his back to make him calm. "Where did you get that fish?"
 

“ It didn’t want to move, so I took it out from the bottle."
 

"The fish always needs water, you can’t take it out sweetheart..." I try as much as could not blame his. My son is smart and sometimes I think super smart so I believe he has a good reason.
 

"But Popeye didn’t move Daddy! I tried to call him!" Seungri tugs my sleeve trying to convince me. Wait, Popeye? He even already gave that fish a name? Kids!
 

"He shook the bottle too but that little Popeye was still stoned" Youngbae tries to help Seungri, my son looks at him and then nods three times to justify his words, it is funny cause a second ago Youngbae just . Unbelieveable huh?
 

"And then you gave this Popeye your breath? It won’t work buddy..." I his hair as I try to hold my laugh, I still can’t understand how can Seungri could do it, my son amazing huh? "After all, who taught you to do that?"
 

Seungri rests his back on me. "I saw it on TV."
 

Sometimes television’s shows could teach your children anything, bad and good things. Seungri has many question about that things he saw on TV and I often have difficulty time to explain it to him . I take my breath, I know I can’t blame him this time, otherwise he looks so sad, losing his fish.
 

"I'll buy you a new one, how about that?" Youngbae says, trying to make peace with Seungri.
 

"Cool!" Seungri is excited, he looks at me and I give him a warm smile as a respond but then he stares at his fish again. "Daddy, what shall I do to Popeye?"
 

"You can fry it" Youngbae mumbls, making a joke but soon I stare at him sharply. Thankfully, Seungri doesn’t pay much attention to his words, still keep staring at Popeye.
 

I get up putting him down and squat in front of my son. "We can flush it down the toilet."
 

"Is it okay?" Seungri asks, frowning, he looks unsure. I nod, smiling and get up holding his hand but he pulls my hand. "Daddy ...."
 

"Yeah buddy ..." I look down at him.
 

"If you die, shall I flush you to the toilet too?"
 

See? My son is super smart huh? Or he has an idiot father? Youngbae is roaring with his stupid laugh, enjoying the show, while Seungri looks confused. And I’m so sure after this, there will be a long debate between us.

 

===

 

I’m preparing a dinner, Seungri wants to eat spaghetti. This night, my mother supposed to stop by and makes a dinner for us, but she has to accompany my father to attend a dinner party. Usually if she has time she will pick up Seungri in his school and wait for me to back home, but if she couldn’t do it, I will ask my neighbour Dara to help me. Her daughter, Hana is Seungri classmate. I am pretty close to Dara, probably she is the only one female in this neighbourhood whom I know very well.
 

Honestly, I dont’t really like my neighborhood, they love to snoop, especially the women, as you know women love to gossip. Maybe they also ever talked about me, a single parent with one boy who bit hyperactive. Perhaps, maybe they know I’m gay. Since Sohee, Seungri’s mother passed away I never had a relationship with any woman or man. Okay, I've slept with a few men but as merely because I know my situation is difficult for something really serious.
 

I don’t know, how can I be a gay, maybe my talent since I was born. ! if my father knew I said that he would bury me alive. However, since the beginning I felt something wrong with my relationship with Sohee, Not I didn’t love her, and I don’t know how that miracle could happen that we managed to make a little cute baby.
 

Sohee knew my oddity, she just could smell it but she didn’t care about it at all. I couldn’t understand her act as if because she loved me so much or something else I didn’t know. But it made me feel guilty, I felt like I lied and betrayed her until she passed away after gave a birth of our Angel, Seungri.
 

I only have Seungri now, my strength and light. I love him so much and I'm glad he came to my life with his cute face, intelligence, even the wonders of his delinquency. Being a parent is not easy, until now I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter