Director Cut 1

My Half Brother....an Actor?!

These chapter titles will be listed accordingly

Reality # = Reaity Show Chapter Act # = Drama Chapter Vareity # = Vareity Chapter Life # = Outside of Scheduling Director Cut = Behind the scenes

Each chapter will hold a before and after behind the scene if needed.


Samuel and Krystal were walking side by side together looking at Krystal's phone watching a video together. They were both headed to get the casting call and papers for their schedules together and it has been a while since they have been able to work together as Samuel was on hiatus and Krystal with her sister and f(x). Both were excited to be able to work together with one another once again for several projects.

"Yah so Mario did that?" Samuel asked after finishing the video and handing the earphone back to Krystal. She had decided to show him this parody video which sort of scared him a lot more than it planned to. 

"Basically."

"But..why?"

"Because thats Mario for you and the people of that video."

"But...why?"

"Just cause."

Samuel sighed heavily trying to get the forever scaring images out of his head. They reached the familiar large office of their director of the company and being the gentleman that he is (even though the lady scarred him for life) opened the door for her which she thanked him for. "Just tell me why you showedme it?" he asked her after walking in himself.

"Well because it was recommended to me and I found it funny yet weird, so you are m funny, weird oppa so put two and two together." Krystal joke before taking a seat and he took a seat next to her. They wer eboth waiting for the director and a few other people to show up so they were the only two in the room. "Oppa, I'm tired!" she whined and leaned on his arm. 

Samuel started to her head, "Just wait for the meeting to end and it'll all be not okay." he joked with her and she rolled her eyes at him before sitting back up after hearing the door open. 

They turned around only to be both greeted by headlocks and noogies, "My dongsaengs!! How have you both been??" Amber excitedly called and hugged them both tightly with so much love. 

"Amber you're hurting the babies." Jessica said from behind and took the other seat beside Krystal and Amber taking the seat next to Samuel. The siblings both started to talk to their respective older sister. 

There were a lot of chatters between the siblings, bets going on, yelling and arguments going on before the director and some other members entered the room. The older group that just entered sat across the younger group. The director sat in the middle and arranged the scripts, agenda, and other papers around in front of him before the other members tookseats beside him.

"So you all have signed your respective contracts so before I get to the big reality showtime for the infamous S.M siblings, I want to focus on the two younger siblings right now." He said jumping ahead already. The director slid two piles of about four dramas with different scenerios. "You two will do script readings right now for two of the four dramas that you think will suit you both as the lead then the other two will go to the other directors." He explained.

Samuel and Krystal shuffled through the scripts as fast as they can before agreeing on two, "Vending Machine Junkie and Bad Boy." Krystal answered for the both of them. The director gestured them to read a part from both.

"I can eat as much as I want and I'll still feel good." Samuel spoke going into character, "I really do not need my parents, I can live on my own Gina." he explained and made a pout face to Krystal.

Krystal puffed her cheeks and grabbed his lips, "You'll be living with me then! I can't let my best friend rot on the streets after he hid that secret from me for like a year and five months!" she exclaimed and growled. "Thats final choice Pabo." Krystal said before letting go of Samuel's lip.

"Fine, but we keep this habit of mine between you and me." Samuel said and put his hand in hih for ss pocket to rummage through for some loose change. 

"You need an intervention." 

The director leaned back and looked at the two, "Perfect but we need a little bit of a touch there so keep option A as the second choice for this drama." He suggested and handed the first drama on top of the junkie one. "Lets see the Bad Boy."

Samuel sat up more and spoke his line, "Don't tell me how to live my life! I did everything for you and what do I get in return!?" he exclaimed loudly before dramatically getting up and taking a breather. 

Krystal got up and ran after him holding his hand, "Why are you saying these words huh? I did everything I can for you as well!" she yelled trying not to show tears.

"At least I'm nottheone kissing other people! I'm faithful to you and I was the school's player!!" he groaned and got all up in her face, "I don't want to see you ever again. Never." he said before leaving her on the spot.

Samuel rushed back into the room and checked on Krystal, "Are you okay?? Did I yell to loud?" heasked weirdly, wiping away the fake tears on Krystal's eyes. But suddenly he was pushed away by the caring Jessica.

"Krystal-ah, did that pabo yell to loudly? Are you hurt? PABO-YAH! YOU HURT MY SISTER!" Jessica exclaimed very worried for her little sister.Samuel and her were just going on about how it wasn' each others fault.

Krystal sat down next to Amber and grabbed her hand to play with, "They do know I am not there anymore, right?" the younger Jung asked the older Liu (and her bandmate). 

"I don't think so." Amber said before looking at the director. "So what else is on the agenda director-nim?" she asked while the two other siblings were stuck in a glaring contest and surprisingly Samuel is holding his ground.

"Ah yes!" Director exclaimed after looking at the calm people in the room. "This is regarding the reality show with you two siblings." he said calling the attention of the two who were still in a staring contest. Jessica grabbed Samuel in a head lock once heleft his guard.

"This show will showcase a lot of emotions and other items, are you all sure you want to do this?" he asked all of us directly. "Krystal and Samuel, are you sure you want to do this?" 

"I'm okay with the fans and their hates and all, but Samuel had never had that kind of spotlight. Are you ready Sam?" she asked walking up to him even though Jessica still has him in a headlock.

Amber got up as well, "If you are having trouble in anything we are here for you Sammy." she said to her brother while looking at him with a lot of care. "I'm here for you Sam so you can back out of this you don't have to do it." 

Sam looked up at all of them, "I can do it I'll try my best not to let it get to me." he said.

"Just talk to any of us if you want to talk, alright Sam?" Jessica said, finally letting go of him. "We will forever be here for you Sam, and you too Krystal!" she exclaimed giving her full love to her sister again.

"Unni!" Krystal whined feeling flustered.

They all finally sat down in their seat to get to the final agenda, "Samuel, you are taking part of a new variety show, I was told not to tell you anything, but may you leave the room for a little. Krystal you may follow him, Jessica fill her in later alright?" the director directed everyone. Samuel left the roomwith Krystal following him, they closed the door. 

"Amber, we are remaking Invincible Youth for boy version, but foreigners. They asked me to secretly inform you about the role of you playing sensi for a couple of episodes" he informed her.

"So Samuel is going to be there?"Jessica asked. "Who else?"

"Mark of Got7, Henry, Peniel of BTOB, Taecyeon and NIckhun of 2PM, and Brain Joo." He explained and Amber started to laugh mercilessly. He looked extremely worried and so did Jessica. "By the way Jessica, may you ask Sunny to also come along? My best guess is that if there is a chance for guest to be invited, no offense to you Amber, but Sam is going to call Krystal and you'll be tagging along."

"Maybe, Yuri-ah described the show and I don't know if I can handle it." Jessica smiled.

"Its really fun, and I will forever torture my brother mwhahaha." Amber laughed mercilessly a bit too loudly which caused thetwo younger siblings to pop theirheads in.

"Who are you torturing?" They both asked in unison.

The director only laughed before standing up, "I wish you luck to all of you. Dress rehearsals start soon, so be rested."


Good intro? Please review and subscribe.

Have you heard Amber's new album? Its dabaek!!

-Chibi