(Boring) Summer

One's True Self

Jae Mi POV:

 

 I sighed as staring upon the magazines pictures. I don't really read much of it. To much gosip... Nothing has happen and school is three weeks away... Boring but exited.

 

I lightly tapped my glasses up so they wouldn't fall until I heard ny name...

 

-Jae can you help me with the groceries? 

 

 I nodded as I came close to my umma. This is so boring. Why can't my life have thrills? It's in stone as B-O-R-I-N-G...

 

 We finally head home and I help her sorting it out. Finally I took my headphones and put some music to help my bored state. Don't touch my girl by Boyfriend started to play.

 

 I already was in my room laying on my bed so I closed my eyes...

 

A smooth breaze came into my hair as I looked up.

Jeongmin was smiling as he lightly ruffled my hair

-You woke up?

-Yeah

A soft smile took place on my lips as I saw him hugging me

-I love you

-I love you too

 

 JAE MI!!!!! My brother pulled me out of the bed Making my body fall into the floor

 WHAT!!! I screamed back

 

 I was furious. One of my best dreams and he just threw me on the floor. Jeongmin is my Bias have you never had a dream about your own bias. I scoffed as I got up and dusted my pants

 

 -mom wants you in the kitchen

 -Fine

 

 I walked into the kitchen and saw my mother with her "What the were you doing face". I sighed as I looked at her but she didn't budge.

 

-Sorry mom I was sleeping with music

-Just help out.... you will go tomorow

-Go? Go where?!

-To the airport...

 

 Airport?! Oh dad came back from his trip?!?! Yay I haven't seen him in a week. That's 10000 in my years. I love him and will always miss him.

 

 I gave a grin and helped her with some stuff. Then headed to my room. I layed in my bed it was already 8:00 so I wanted to sleep early. 

 

-I will just dream about Jeongmin oppa~

 

 I said while closing my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.