back in my arms

i love you, captain!

"Captain! It's been so long since we've met!" Hyunwoo grins brightly, holding onto Soohyun's shoulder.

"Yeah.. I've missed you, Hyunwoo ah." Soohyun reaches out to ruffle Hyunwoo's hair. Hyunwoo looks into Soohyun's eyes, wondering if Soohyun is alright. Soohyun has been staring at Hyunwoo's features for awhile, thinking of what it would have been like if Hyunwoo hadn't been drafted back to Korea to finish up a mission.

Soohyun grabs Hyunwoo's waist and hugs him tightly. "I have been wanting to hug and kiss you from the day you went back. I've missed you. I missed you so much that I felt like dying the past few years. I'm so glad you're back." Hyunwoo smiles and leans into the hug. "Captain, I completed the mission and quit the headquarters. I will always be here for you." Hyunwoo pulls away from the hug and tiptoes to kiss Soohyun.

"I love you." Soohyun bends down and kisses Hyunwoo again. "Stop calling me Captain now, call me hyung." He rubs their noses together and gently holds Hyunwoo's cheek. "Me too. I love you too."

"So... is this the perfect time for me to ask you to be my boyfriend? I'm pretty sure we have been dating, but I want to know if you're ready." Hyunwoo bursts out laughing and smacks Soohyun's shoulder. "Why are you so dull? I've been treating you as my boyfriend since I landed."

Soohyun lifts Hyunwoo up and kisses his nose repeatedly. "Really? I love you! I love you Lee Hyunwoo!" Soohyun stops and puts him down.

Hyunwoo looks at Soohyun and frowns. "What's wrong? Hyung?" Hyunwoo places his hand on Soohyun's burning cheeks. "I can't wait for the day that you become Kim Hyunwoo!" Soohyun giggles and kisses Hyunwoo full on the lips.

"Cheesy, hyung! But it's okay. I can't wait to be your husband too!"Hyunwoo interlaces their fingers together and pulls Soohyun to their car, beaming happily.