Chicken rice

Distortion of the distorted

I used to think how does relationship between people work. Is it by any coincidence that people meet? I used to think about. Is it fate that brings people together? Where they form close relationships and bonds as time goes by? I could not decipher why. It was too much of a burden for me. Now, living inside a world of my own would be so much better and... comfortable. 

I ended up sitting alone at a corner in class. Classmates did not seem to dislike me but they were always avoiding me. I just cannot understand their actions for that. So, I guess have a lonely routine would be the best for me. What more could I ask for? For now, I just wanted to know who is the anonymous person that sent me this text. It had no number and it was untraceable. 

Wondered in my thoughts, I was oblivious to my surroundings. Apparently, a teacher had entered the classroom. The girls were screaming their head off and went crazy like monkeys. Or even worse. It felt like I was in a zoo.

"Hi class, I will be your new math teacher starting from today and you can call me Mr Kim." I was utterly shocked. Words or ink could not describe how he looked. He was slim and tall built, and had that aura that any girls will go crazy for. He had that face of an idol and was shocking attractive. He had small eyes but almost a face of perfect that any girls dreamed for. He had a L -shaped nose, baby lips and skin that one could not resist to touch. He was the definition of perfection. The way he talked was special and calm. I could not put words into it but he gave me a feeling I could not describe. He seemed familiar, as if I knew him for a long time. It felt like years.

I looked at him in the eye. I seemed to have figured out something. My head was hurting and throbbing. Do you know the feeling of poking thousands of needles onto your head and hammering them in? It was about it. Banging my head against the wall would not even help. It was excruciating, my hands were squeezing my head very tightly. It felt like it was going to burst. 

I closed my eyes and fell into darkness. The feeling was surprisingly comforting and peaceful. It felt so wonderful that giving up was a better choice.