My Flirty Boy

Teasing Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon. Minhyuk and his girlfriend, Junhee, are watching TV on the couch in his apartment. They've been a couple ever since his girlfriend met him at his fan meeting with BTOB which was 3 months ago. As they get to know each other more, the more they fell in love with each other. How sweet~

 

"Minhyukkie oppa, can I eat some snacks?" Junhee asked Minhyuk.

 

"Of course baby. You shouldn't ask oppa because you and Minhyukkie oppa will get married someday." Minhyuk said while grinning at Junhee. Junhee blushed and hid her face.

 

"Yah! Oppa, don't even start with your cheesiness!!!" Junhee said and quickly grabbed the food from the refrigerator then sat beside Minhyuk on the couch while covering her face turning the television on.

 

"Minhyukkie oppa is being cheesy just for his girlfriend. Aren't you happy? Do you want me to do that to my fans?" Minhyuk said while pouting facing Junhee.

 

"Oppa don't you ever do that or else I'll kill you, got that? If I ever catch you doing that, we're so done!" Junhee said with an angry face while eating Minhyuk's snacks.

 

"Aigoo, my baby's jealous~ I love it when you're jealous. It tells me that you love Minhyuk oppa only!" Minhyuk said with his eyesmile. He randomly grabbed both her wrists then he wrapped them around his neck. Of course Junhee was blushing so bad.

 

"Tell oppa you love him so much~!" Minhyuk said while leaning forward and looking directly at Junhee's eyes. 

 

"I love Minhyukkie oppa so much! Only Minhyukkie oppa no one else! Tell me 'I love you too, Junhee baby'" Junhee said while pouting and brushing her nose with Minhyuk's which surprised him then he smiled.

 

"Junhee my baby-love-honey-wifey, I love you too! You're the only girl in my heart! Don't you dare look at other guys, got that? You're mine!!!" Minhyuk said and stole a kiss from her. Junhee quickly removed her arms from his neck and touched her lips then slapped Minhyuk's arm.

 

"Yah! Stop stealing kisses! You're killing me! In a good way..." Junhee screamed at Minhyuk but whispered the last sentence which Minhyuk still heard but acted like he didn't or else Junhee will look like a tomato right now.

 

"Okay~ Just for my baby." Minhyuk said and smiled at her which Junhee returned then they both continued watching TV. 

 

After a few minutes, Minhyuk got bored. Minhyuk looked at Junhee and saw that she was concentrating on watching Mix and Match.

 

"Wow~ B.I is so passionate. Wow. He's so awesome~" Junhee mumbled without knowing which Minhyuk heard.

 

"Yah yah yah, I told you not to look at other guys, didn't I?!" Minhyuk randomly yelled at her.

 

"What the, oppa can we watch quietly? Why are you even yelling?" Junhee said still focused on the show. All of a sudden, Minhyuk turned the television off and started leaning forward and Junhee moved backwards until she felt that it's the end of the couch. She raised her hands and touched Minhyuk's chest to prevent him from moving any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter