Final.

The Stars, The Cold, and Us

It was cold. You couldn't go to sleep. The man next to you was asleep. His shirtless body lay beside you, breathing steadily. He looked so peaceful, for once. He was always running around, waiting for debut. He was always busy. You climbed out of the window, climbing up onto the fire escape. As you climbed over onto the roof, you lay down, staring at the stars that didn't shine so bright due to the multiple street lights in this big city. You didn't know what to stare at in particular. After a while, you started to get cold. You had climbed up in your sweats and tank top. You didn't think when it came to nights like these. You were tired. You didn't know what to think. You didn't know how your life was. He was always so busy. You didn't know what your relationship was in the future. It was just tiring. Suddenly, you hear the familiar sound of the fire escape scraping against the brick wall. Someone was coming up. You didn't bother to look though. It was him. He walked over to you, and he lay down next to you.

"Its late. What are you doing up here?"

"Thinking.", I replied. 

"About what?"

"About us." 

"What about us?"

"About what's going to happen to us." 

"What do you think is going to happen?" 

Your eyes started to get glossy. A little smile painted itself onto your face. You didn't want to say it, but you had to. 

"I think we're going to break up." 

"Do you really think so?" 

"I do. You're just going to get even more busy. Even you know that its going to happen, Jinhwan." 

"I'll always find the time for you." 

"No, you won't. You know that what I'm saying is true. You know that we wont last. How about... How about we break up?", your voice cracked at the end. 

The tears had fallen. They were streaming down the sides of your face. Jinhwan was silent. Suddenly, you felt yourself being pulled upwards. You were pulled into his embrace. 

"You're cold.", he whispered. 

You realized he had put on a hoodie. He pulled away for a second, pulling the hoodie off of him to give it to you. You pulled it over you, and he once again hugged you. 

"I don't want to break up." 

"But we won't las-"

"We will. I will do everything in my power to kiss you everyday. I will say I love you every single day. I will show you how much I love you, every single day. I love you, Merisa. I really do. You're the love of my life. We might hit some rough spots, but I'll always love you. I can't live without you." 

"Jinhwan, you're lying to your-"

His lips suddenly landed onto yours. It was rough and abrupt. You did your best to pull him away from you, but his grip was too strong. Soon enough, you gave in to his soft lips. Your lips moved along each others', colliding against each other every once in a while. His grip on your shoulders loosened, and his arms dropped to encircle around your waist. He pulled you closer. Your air supply was running low, so you pulled away after the breath taking kiss. 

"Would you just believe in us?" 

Tears spilled out of your eyes. 

"I do. Believe me, I do. I just don't want to be a nuisance." 

"You will never be a nuisance. You are my top priority. I will put anything aside just to see you." 

You chuckled, and he rested his forehead against yours. 

"Really?" 

He smiled. "Really." 

"Kim Jinhwan, why do you do this to me?", you said. 

"Because I love you, now can we go back into our safe and warm bed, so that I can cuddle you to death?"

"Yes.", you smiled. 

He swooped you up, giving you another kiss. 

"You know I love you right?" 

He laughed. "I know. I just wanted to thank you." 

"For what?" 

"For putting my future before us, but that's not necessary because I, personally, would never put my career before us." 

"Why do you have to be so sweet?" 

"Because I'm better than Suga." 

 


A/N: So this was just a quick imagine  so a birthay present for my AWESOME FRIEND, Merisa:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORK. ILYSM. AND IF ANY OF Y'all that read this and have an IG ACC, YOU GUYS NEED TO FOLLOW HER. She's @btoh BUT WASSSSUP GUISE. Andy byemao. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERISA, I LOVE YOU A LOT <3